AI and IQ ????

Discussion in 'Intelligence & Machines' started by Blindman, Mar 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. edgar Registered Senior Member

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IQ was originally derived as the ratio of mental age to chronological age, multiplied by 100. Therefore, if a 10-year-old had a mental age of 12 (the average mental age of a 12-year-old), the child's IQ was 120.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    okay.....what catagorizes a mental age? everyone has a different "mental age". whats different in a 50 year olds mental age and a 49 year old? the iq stuff has serious flaws.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. kmguru Staff Member

Sure it does, otherwise, everyone would be using it just like background check or credit history to get a job, or rent an apartment or marry

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. kaduseus melencolia I Registered Senior Member

Short term memory, whats that, I forget

Seriously though, I went to the codex school of writing everything down, as thoughts came into my head I would use a pencil and piece of paper as a sketch pad for my thoughts so I have 6 years of data and processing stored in my notebooks.

IQ tests do not work, my IQ is 163 according to the machine, which about 0.001% of my real IQ, eh kmguru

It's not about IQ, it's how fast you live.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.