Ahmadinejad says ....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tiassa, Dec 12, 2007.

1. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

So Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has a blog. Seriously, I just picked this up earlier tonight from ... um ... somewhere. Hell, I was looking up his name (to figure out how to spell it) and there was the link. Anyway ...

Really, he just goes on. And on. And ... on ....

You have to admit, though, it's one hell of a stunt. Can you imagine what Bush's blog would look like?

(I'm trying not to.)

Best comment I've seen so far comes from "Yao Ming". Okay, it's probably not the real Yao Ming. I mean, there's "Hate You", who says, "Shut up please, would you? I get headache reading your nonsense stuff." But Yao ... he's a man of few words, direct and to the point:

You are a nigger.

At least Ahmadinejad is putting on a good show. I wonder if Iranians get to read the international comments? I mean, seriously, what happens if he shows up at Tehran U. and instead of "Death to the dictator!" the students start chanting, "Nig-ger! Nig-ger! Nig-ger!"

Seriously, wouldn't that be the most awesome YouTube clip ever?

(Welcome to the blogosphere, Mr. President. I ... uh ... er ... yeah.)

Last edited: Dec 12, 2007
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. draqon Banned Banned

Ahmidinejad has received so much hate and disrespect from american media and american students...I am very much enticied by the way he handles things so peacifully after all this.

And all the racial slurs and hatred left by Americans just shows how much American has downgraded of its morals.

Russia will support Iran, Iran is a pacifier nation and not an aggressor terrorist nation like USA.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

there are no gays in Iran. and ahmadinejad is handsome, just ask genji.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. draqon Banned Banned

genji is gone and he is not in Iran.

8. countezero Registered Senior Member

So I guess all the people Iran fund and arm (you know, groups like Hezbollah) aren't aggresive and really aren't terrorists?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

9. draqon Banned Banned

think of Hezbollah as CIA

10. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

if it was like the FBI it would would explain why nasrallah wears a dress.

11. draqon Banned Banned

12. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

its OK to have a three some in Islam?

13. draqon Banned Banned

I am not muslim.

14. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

well wait for SAM then.

15. otheadp Banned Banned

I'm surprised Ahmedishitface knows how to spell...

16. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

At least put some effort into your hatred. You recognize, do you not, that you're only helping Ahmadinejad's cause? That's one of the things I love about the Americans, for instance, in the comments. I'd prefer to think they were a propaganda job by some Iranian underling, but that kid would have to be freakin' brilliant to come up with the idea of a seven foot-tall Chinese basketball player calling Ahmadinejad a nigger. And while there are people in Iran who are smart enough to give Americans fits, I have seen no suggestion that the state of comedy writing in the Islamic Republic is nearly so advanced. Coming from an actual American, though, the joke is just lazy and stupid.

"Ahmedishitface"? Come on, man. Schoolchildren who came up with that would reject it for being too easy, and, ultimately, stupid.

17. otheadp Banned Banned

The guy doesn't inspire me for anything better. Honestly, I'm just going down to his level... trying to. It's too low.

18. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Huh. That's kinda cool. Good PR. Delusional, but a not a bad idea.

19. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

You're looking in the wrong direction. Matching him is a step up from where you've put yourself. As it is, you're simply descending to where you seem to prefer to be.

Why make yourself part of the problem? Oh, right, because that's what Ahmadinejad inspires you to. That's your problem to answer for, not his.

20. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

It sure as hell ain't ok in any Abramic religion.

Anyway, Ahmedinijad is putting on quite a show here. I don't know if I agree that Iran is a pacifist. Rather, an agressor responding to the greater aggression of the terrorist Israel. True, Hesbollah might fight and attack Israel, but remember that it all draws back to 1948 when the creation of Israel ticked off the war, and so as long as Israel occupies Palestinian's land, we shall fight. There is no other exception, and it would be the very same among Americans.

Oh, and Mr. Spock, there are simply too many gays in Israel so you shouldn't be talking. And they actually believe they are gay and still Jewish. How ridiculous. You can't be both, it specifically says. So don't talk about Iran, which has less gays than Israel.

And countezero, they might be aggressive but they aren't terrorists for the reason I stated above (first paragraph)

21. countezero Registered Senior Member

How, exactly, is Israel a threat to Iran?

22. otheadp Banned Banned

Ever heard of the Zionist ship sailing the seas, kidnapping children and harvesting their organs?

This fruitcake, Ahmedijizzbomb, is the Chief Operating Officer of a regime that completely believes the above story, and other, far worse ones. And this unbelievable crap is being fed to ordinary Iranians daily.

23. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Memri strikes again.

More of "oh those looney Iranians"