Africa's Curse

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by J.B, Nov 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chatha big brown was screwed up Registered Senior Member

J.B
    You are talking about the ignorant and unfortunate blacks maybe, the one's that think white people are after them, you can tell that they are ignorant because if white peole are after them why are they also moving towards white man? You should know by now that some black people are hypocrites but there will always be exceptions. I personaly don't favor all this mixed and homogenous societies, I am from a country where everyone is one color. My theory however is that successful blacks are trying to get a better life, just the same way an asian will move to the suburbs. I am sorry but thats the nonsense you guys have to put up in your country

G.F
    Interacial sex and marriages are happeing all over campuses around the world, I think it should be the woman's choice who she wants to engage with. I personally don't really find cacausian women sexy, and see no reason why I should move to a white society all because of a woman(laughs), I also don't see me marring one in the future. The people you are talking about are ignorant black men. Give me an Indian woman or African American anyday. Anyway, like I said, I dislike heterogenous societies and I think it is hipocritical

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Chatha big brown was screwed up Registered Senior Member

Kendall,
    Well, you have to understand that black people around the world only just got independence about 70 years ago. Education, freedom, and enlightenment were not easily available to them. Its going to take some time before they come full circle

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

However, the Democratic Republic of Congo has enough fertile land to feed most of Africa, shame about the forgotten war.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Weren't they independent for millions of years prior that, however? Why did they give it up? Why didn't they develop weapons of war to prevent being taken over by some other group or groups?

Why didn't they have develop great civilizations like the whites wee doing at the same time? Oh, ya' wanna' put the blame the aribility of the land? Or on not having domesticable animals? If so, why didn't they move away from such an inhospitable land?

Listen, folks, y'all can make up all of the excuses that ya' want, but it still doesn't answer the questions of why the blacks in Africa remained so backwards for so long ....and still have such major problems, while the rest of the world develops itself adequately.

There's something wrong in Africa .....and it ain't 'cause of the white man!

Baron Max

8. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

Millions of years?

9. Chatha big brown was screwed up Registered Senior Member

Maybe they are peaceful people that respect other countries and culture

To be honest there has been very little period in time where black people have been free from other blacks or white people. As far back as the hellectic era and middle ages, black people where still subject to oppression by other groups. In history, the reason why very little has been perfected by black people, including civilization, is because they were monadic Africans, which is also the reason very little of their literature was recorded. I guess is that they never stayed and develped a means to provide adequate food and water, instead they moved. This doesn't mean they weren't stupid, tribal dominance and castes weren't helping either. But you have to understand, all fingers are not equal, maybe the white man was supposed to develop reason and teach the black man, after all there is nothing wrong with that. In my opinion, anybody can learn and teach anything, the important thing is discipline.

No one is blaming other races for Africas problems, it has a part but its not the problem, all races will do whatever they can to prosper, its natural. Black people are just too immature at times...I don't know how to decribe it. Most African states were formed too rescently, and even the idea of formal "state" and communial interest was propably introduced by the white man. Its very difficult to defend black people at times, but then again not everybody has the gift and previlage of reason. I have been to Europe and there are many white ignorant slackers there as well, people enjoying civilizations build by great minds. Everybody can learn from each other, that is what ideas are for. Black people just need to accept themselves and hope for a better future for their children, same for white people. Its not helping when the media portrays blacks as drug swindling thugs and white people as proper gentlemen and women, but such is life and such are the things blacks have to deal with from time to time everywhere.

10. Chatha big brown was screwed up Registered Senior Member

Barox max, I have a question for you, you seem to really hate black people. I am not going to get into that with you but I would like to ask you some questions. Can you name any native black African religion? Can you name and describe any black African culture? Can you describe what you know about any Ancient Black African civilization? Because it seems to me that the root of any despice is ignorance. So Mr white man, or imperial wizard, or whatever you want to call yourself today, I know you have good intentions but your constant rants are becoming confusing. Black people did not sail to Europe themselves, they were brought as workers by white enterprises. Think about that.

11. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Am I (and anyone, for that matter) not free to hate whoever I want? Or are you going to try to get the government to force me to like everyone equally? How free do you think a people should be, Chatha?

Almost all of the black slaves were purchase from BLACK slave traders who went into the interior and kidnapped them. But yet you say: "Maybe they are peaceful people that respect other countries and culture."?

You're free to think whatever you wish ....whether it's correct or not. You're free to think like that for the same reason others are free to hate whoever they wish ......the US Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

As to the other questions ....it makes no difference whatsoever how much I know about blacks or even if I want to know. As I said, I, like most people in the USA, are free to hate whoever we want to hate ...and there ain't a fuckin' thing you can do about it.

Baron Max

12. Chatha big brown was screwed up Registered Senior Member

Well, there is nothing I can do to help you. I also have problems of my own.

13. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

I didn't ask for you fuckin' help!!

Baron Max

14. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

So you do hate black people?

15. Chatha big brown was screwed up Registered Senior Member

(Laughs) Are you sure?

16. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Yes ...but I hate all humans equally! ...white, black, brown, yellow, red, pink, blue, reddish-brown, whitish-black, blackish-white,.........

All humans suck giant donkey dicks, and you can see it in how fucked up the world is today. If there were no humans on Earth, there would be peace in the valley forever. As it is, ...?

Baron Max

17. Chatha big brown was screwed up Registered Senior Member

(LOL!) You are fuckin stupid, my advice, pick up a science text book and figure out how the world and universe works. If you spend enough time with humans you are bound to hate one or two of them, they aren't really that interesting.

18. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

Bollocks. It's pretty obvious you hate some people more than others.

19. leopold Valued Senior Member

wasn't it you that was raving about how violent the black man is?

yes, by murdering countless MILLIONS of innocent people.

20. Kendall ......................... ..... Registered Senior Member

A good way to store water would be usefull, in South america they made huge containers out of the bedrock and had trenches so that when it rained the water would flow into the container they cut out of the rock, the container had a natural rock roof to block the sun from evaporating the water, then when water was scarce they relied on the water that gathered in the containers. Maybe in places in need of water they could make trenches to store excess river water in the same kind of containers, have the trenches so that when the river is low no water is entering the container and when the river is at a higher level alot will flow down the trench and be stored in rock containers, you would be able to store massive amounts of water and reduce flooding at the same time. Be usefull in areas where there is long dry periods.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2006
  21. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Baron Max:

Which white man? Take yourself, for example...

Who is this "we" you keep referring to? If you blame Hitler for your problems, that's your problem.

No "excuse" is necessary.

Read Diamond's Guns, germs and steel to find out.

Who said anything about "excuses"? Explanations are not excuses.

Dr Lou Natic:

Was it too deep for your to understand?

I'm flattered that you put my writing on the same level as Jared Diamond's, though. Thanks!

Diamond thoroughly addresses this point, in a section of the book you probably didn't bother reading. Many attempts have been made to domesticate African animals such as Zebras, but without success. Re-read the relevant section and educate yourself.

22. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

well, of course!! But it just depends on the momnent and the situation. If a yellow man were to cut me off in traffic, I'd hate them worse at that moment! If we're talkin' about blacks in this thread, then.....? See? It's all relative, but ain't that the case with all things that you do and say?

Baron Max

23. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Well, yeah, they are violent! But it's pretty hard to be violent with a spear in your hands, and your enemy with cannons pointed at you!

The blacks should have done the same thing, then ....and they'd be right up with us whites, huh? But they chose poverty, no education, no medicines, disease, starvation, high birthrates, high unemployment, ...... So, which group worked it out the best???

Baron Max

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.