Africa's Curse

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by J.B, Nov 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Aren't sustainable??? Those farms, under white management, lasted a helluva long time and produced tons of food. What makes you think or say that it wasn't sustainable???? How many decades did they last, productive and manageable?

Baron Max

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

You probably haven't caught up with the news, but Zimbawbe is currently under a despotic regime headed by an evil man called Robert Mugabe. Zimbabwe was in a sad state long before Mugabe started taking white people's farms, due to the policies of the ruling Junta and a number of other factors.

This has nothing to do with the general intelligence of the populace, though it would be fair to say that anybody smart and with the means to do so would have left Zimbabwe long ago. In fact, I know one such family who used to own a farm there personally. Fortunately, they managed to leave the country before something really bad happened to them.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

And isn't that just one more in a long line of your (and others) excuses for the blacks of the world? James, how many despotic regimes are there in the white man's world? In times past, didn't the white man get rid of all those vicious leaders? Why haven't the blacks done it in the same way? And since they've had millions of years on the white's, they should have done it sooner, not later!

It reminds me of the tales of the inner-city ghettos ...where the drug dealers and vicious gangs "control" the streets. If the people of the area didn't want that to happen, they'd do something about it. The gangs and drug dealers exist because the people are willing to live with it rather than do something to stop it. How can anyone feel sorry for people who let that shit happen in their own neighborhoods? Don't happen in white neighborhoods, does it?

Maybe it's also a poor attitude of "don't give a shit"? James, I don't know what the problems are in Africa, but all I hear and read is little more than excuses, and pleas for help from the white man.

And ya' know what, James, if the white man were to actually help the blacks of Africa, we'd be blamed for whatever ills that might happen ...might even be blamed for the good things that happened!! Why should the whites do anything?!

James, you can call me a racist if you want to, and thus not give any serious thought to what I've said. But all you have to do is look around the world to see that there's something bad wrong with the way the blacks are today(and yesterday!). Without making lame-assed excuses, what the fuck's wrong with them???

Baron Max

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

STFU White Women dump their Babbies in dumpsters in America too!

http://www.abcactionnews.com/stories/2006/05/060515baby.shtml

http://www.cordeledispatch.com/local/local_story_180092853.html

http://cnnstudentnews.cnn.com/2001/LOCAL/westcentral/03/08/KMGH.newborn.found/

http://www.cnn.com/US/9706/27/killed.babies/index.html

http://p076.ezboard.com/fmissing87975frm64.showMessage?topicID=35.topic

NOW SHUT THE F**K UP!

8. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

Here's what he's leaving out smart ass! Have them run test of the Royal Black Famlies in Africa. Because they're all in America attending Ivy League schools. And I'll guarantee you that their IQ's or on par with their peers. If you live in Poverty you're going to be stupid. Just ask all the middle americans who stay in Trailer Parks having kids by their cousins and sisters!

9. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

Because those white Farmers brought EUROPEAN LIVE STOCK WITH THEM! AFRICA HAS ZERO.... ZERO Animals that can be Domesticated Einstein!

10. J.B Banned Banned

11. sderenzi Banned Banned

Well this is one strange thread I gotta tell ya. Baron Max expresses alot of his own personal opinions here but they're gained from experience.

James does well convincing people blacks aren't their own problem but instead just people like everyone else.

I think the major issue here lay in the regional seperation of each nation. Africa isn't exactly nearby the USA or any other civilized countries for that matter. I think this comes to a logical point, people will emulate others when they see successful things happening. So far Africans have no one to emulate and learn from, thus they're being mostly discarded (even amoung their own people).

I can say scientifically there should be no biological differences between blacks and whites, unless I'm missing some major anamoly. Even if such a thing existed all it could do is point out the fact we are not all alike.

Africa has alot of history, and sometimes this history is filled with nonsense / flawed thinking.

To overcome the problems they face Africa must stop seeing themselves as a black nation but must instead see themselves as people, no color at all. I meet blacks constantly that make it very clear they're aware they are BLACK and not white. This kind of mindset hinders development, not just for them but for everyone.

I wish I had all the answers but I don't, however I do think an answer lays in science.

12. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

I can bring alot more links. But those I provided proved my point that this is a HUMAN problem not a Black Problem. The link you provided were children who lost their parents to aids. Here's some statistics that further prove you're just a racist. This problem is a human problem not a white or black problem moron.

http://vlad.tribnet.com/1998/iss164/news.html#news1

SO MAKE YOURSELF USFEL AND GO HELP YOUR OWN, INSTEAD OF POINTING FINGERS AT OTHERS YOU SOULESS TROLL!

http://www.hrw.org/campaigns/crp/promises/orphans.html

CHECK MATE!

13. sderenzi Banned Banned

Maybe the woman are the real problem, all they do is keep popping out kids and an exponential rate thereby lowering the food supply in Africa. If we were to kill all the elderly people, then all the children, bam damn thank you mame they'd be setup for a new tommorrow.

14. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

Here's the Problem. Africa will ALLWAYS BE POOR!!! Because they don't own any of the Countries Resources. 50% of the Worlds diamonds are found in South Africa. But since the Brits colonized it they've kept a stronghold over the diamond mines. There's and abundant amount of oil in Africa. But most the oil fields are owned and controlled by American, European, and Asian countries. Every European and Arab Nation has invaded Africa to rob it for centuries. They couldn't possibly fight off all of those aggressors. And sadly the imperialist have never left. And that's why there's a cycle of poverty in Africa.

15. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

Sorry, but Evolution doesn't work that way. Once a species becomes endangerd, it's not in the organisims interest to stop procreating and leave itself exstinct! Africa is one of the harderst continents to farm on. That's why the most prosperous countries are on the coastal areas. None of those people are starving. But the ones living inland are. Because the don't have domesticatible livestock, coupled with severe drought.

16. J.B Banned Banned

17. J.B Banned Banned

HAITI

The Republic of Haiti, the only completely Black republic in the Western Hemisphere also happens to be the poorest country in the Western Hemisphere. It also has the lowest life expectancy, highest illiteracy, lowest per capita consumption of newsprint, lowest per capita GNP, and the lowest level of political stability.

ICELAND

Iceland, the only all-White nation in the world, has the world's highest literacy rate. 100%. It is an island of cooled volcanic magma, located Just south of the Arctic Circle. It has no coal, no fuel, no timber, no mineral wealth or natural resources, and no navigable rivers. 75% of the interior is uninhabitable and only about 1% of the land is arable. It is the youngest nation in Europe and one of the most isolated countries in the world. Nonetheless, Iceland is #2 in the world in life expectancy and has one of the world's highest standards of living, in terms of per capita income. It has tremendous medical facilities and a thriving publishing business. Virtually every family has a telephone. Upon graduation from high school, each Icelandic student has learned five languages.

18. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

Based on that chart. It shows that Asians have higher IQ's then whites. So are you saying that Asians are superior to you? Should you be discriminated against by Asians and treated like a second class citizen? Are you lower on the evolutionary scale because the Asian has an Higher IQ?

The differences are cultural my friend. That's why if you look at any wealthy family, no matter if they're Black, White, Asian or Arab, their Kids go to the best schools and on average out perfom thier less wealthy peers.

19. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

The Bell Curve's one-sided analysis

At the time of The Bell Curve's publishing, there were seven studies in the scientific literature concerning the cause of the black/white IQ gap. Six of them point to the environment; and only one points to genetics. The authors of The Bell Curve prominently displayed only the results of the pro-genetics test in the main text. Of the others, they dismissed one in a single-paragraph side bar, dismissed another in the endnotes, and simply ignored the rest.

Psychologist Richard Nisbett has been generous enough to provide the public with the details of all seven studies: (2)

After World War II, many American GI's (both white and black) fathered children by German women; these children were then raised in German society. The children fathered by black GI's had an average IQ of 96.5, and the children fathered by white GI's had an average IQ of 97 -- a statistically insignificant difference. (3)

In another study of children raised in residential institutions, black, white and racially mixed children who were raised in the same enriched environment were given IQ tests. At four years of age, the white children had an average IQ of 103, the blacks had an average IQ of 108, and the racially mixed children had an average IQ of 106. (4)

http://www.huppi.com/kangaroo/L-IQgapgenetic.htm

OWNED AGAIN. MAN THIS IS GETTING OLD!

20. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Oh, well, golly .....they have 'em now, thanks to the white man, so everything will be just fine from now on, huh?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

You were misreading my post ...I wasn't talking about prehistory. and how long has domestic animals been a part of the African continent? and what have the Arfricans done with that great "invention" in the last hundred years or so?

Baron Max

21. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

OMG your ignorance is staggering. There's ZERO domesticateable animals indigneous to the continent. So the starving indigenous populations will have zero access to them.

22. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn/A12059-2003Sep1?language=printer

Sorry, didn't mean to obliterate your imaginary superiorty crutch.

23. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Who cares about indigenous???? The domesticated animals have been in Africa for a century or more! Why haven't the Africans taken advantage of it?

Now that they do have the animals, everything should be just peachy-keen, huh? Or are we white people gonna' have to help 'em with that, too? What the fuck else are we gonna' have to help 'em with?

Fuck the Africans ...who the hell needs 'em anyway??? What good are they? To anyone? Let 'em starve!

Baron Max

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.