Africa's Curse

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by J.B, Nov 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

They could always claim nutritional persecution; that would make them refugees.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Roman Banned Banned

Let's not forget that countries that were set by colonial powers put ancient enemies in the same countries, and they were expected to cooperate.

Europe rarely faced fractitious cultural elements from within their own government, it usually came from outside. When europeans messed up the boundaries established by the natives, they pretty much guaranteed generations of bloodshed.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. TimeTraveler Immortalist Registered Senior Member

Low IQ, another one of those theories of general intelligence. Also since when did every single African get IQ tested?

Thats news to me. It's not a matter of IQ, unless people want to believe in the stereotypes, but those same stereotypers say men are smarter than women, and those same stereotypers say that those who look a certain way are just better people in general.

Ultimately, people will believe whatever they want, and then make up facts to support their religious beliefs. So thats all this is, theres no science to back it up. Language was invented in Africa, and the most complex languages in the world exist in Africa, are we going to measure language and verbal ability as a component of IQ? No of course not.

So to me, it doesnt matter, judge individuals as you meet them based on character, and see for yourself. Don't let some expert tell you that billions of people have this or that IQ. And if you do measure IQ, don't measure ONLY one IQ and take it as a total IQ.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. TimeTraveler Immortalist Registered Senior Member

Yeah, and Africans invented language, built pyramids, invented the drum, invented some types of math to measure the movement of the stars, all before anyone in Europe figured it out, I'm talking about before the time of Christ, or even before that.

It's not a matter of invention. Gun power was invented in China, Europeans then took something invented for fireworks and turned it into a weapon, so what we can say is that Europeans are the best warriors in the world, everyone can agree on that fact. Europeans have had the best military minds on planet earth for thousands of years, if not longer.

What people have to understand is that all the other progress follows military progress. Whoever wins all the wars automatically has the highest IQ, permanently. If you win every war, well then you basically always have the highest IQ, always have the most money, always have the history books on your side, because only the winners of war record the history, and only the people who create the IQ tests score the highest.

Before people bring Asians into it, because they always do, there are a billion Asians, and no they did not test all 1.5 billion of them to compare IQ's, if you look at a group like MENSA, you don't see it dominated by Asians.

You also don't see Asians dominating the world of Chess, at least not yet, and you don't see a lot of Asians winning the nobel prizes, you see a few, but in general most of the awards and competitions are still being won by Europeans, so in the end, not much has changed.

Would it be accurate to say, that among Europeans, the Germans are the most intelligent? Which countries in Europe have the highest IQ? America is not even in the top 10 for IQ.

I agree with you on all but one thing. I don't think education is the problem. I do think confidence is a problem, but confidence would be a problem for anyone in that position. I do think isolation is the biggest problem, Africa would be rich if countries traded with them. The main reason Africa is doing worse than say, Asia is because Asian countries have functioning militaries, so big corporations cannot easily come in and dominate and extract all the natural resources. Africa will have to build up a unique niche economy which can only be developed by Africans, this would mean an intellectual knowledge economy. India has it's part, China has it's part, Africa needs to find it's part.

Africa needs infastructure most of all, and I think China right now is doing more than any other country to build infastructure in Africa, this means building roads, building electric grids, and things like that. Africa once it has these things in place, can develop it's unique economy. This would mean movies, music, and entertainment, this would mean books and writings, this would mean science and inventions, this would mean math, and stem cell research, medicine, etc.

Honestly, I think Africa should focus in on medicine, because if they develop this, many Americans would fly over to Africa to get cheap surgery or medical treatment that costs a fortune over here. People already do this with India.

I also think Africa would be wise to develop and be involved in technology, anything cutting edge, but I'd choose social technologies.

I think Africa will end up being a trading partner with China, I don't think America will ever end the boycott of African goods, in fact I'm not even sure why there is a boycott besides the fact that Africans have darker skin, Africans speak good english usually, so there are markets there even if it's just telemarketing.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2006
  8. TimeTraveler Immortalist Registered Senior Member

No one has ever adovocated a solution that stupid. Africans would not want money dropped out of airplanes, they'd like jobs, don't you have a job? They want what you have.

The same could be said about Asians or any minority group. The same could be said about Europeans, how many Europeans were as smart as Tesla? How many Europeans have a Phd? About the same percentage roughly as all the other populations.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2006
  9. J.B Banned Banned

Hey, A monkey has been in outerspace, are you going to give credit to the monkey,

or the humans that made it all possible?

10. J.B Banned Banned

We agree that their IQ is lower.

11. J.B Banned Banned

Yes they do.

12. francois Schwat? Registered Senior Member

That's preposterioso! How very dare you!

13. tablariddim forexU2 Valued Senior Member

Did the monkey have a Phd in science?

Were you born an idiot, or did it take years of study?

14. J.B Banned Banned

Would a black African even know what a Phd in science was, without whitey?

15. J.B Banned Banned

When we feed, they breed, and soon there will be ten times as many to starve.

16. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

No. I accepted your premise for the sake of argument.

17. J.B Banned Banned

No, you agreed and even gave your own reason for blacks low IQ levels.

18. G. F. Schleebenhorst England != UK Registered Senior Member

So why did we find them living 3000 years in the past? How come we had guns and they had pointy sticks? Luck?

Furthermore, why does it always happen that when you give sub-saharan africans back a country that "whitey" has turned into a prosperous, highly-developed nation they can run it into the ground within ten years?

Explain how Zimbabwe became such a dump the second they started taking farms from the white farmers. Explain how such a previously fertile country has now run out of food if these africans of yours are equally "smart". Explain Europe's success and sub-saharan africa's failure to produce one single prolific civilisation.

19. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

European agricultural techniques probably provided a temporary increase in food production, but since they were developed in Europe, they aren't sustainable in many parts of Africa.

European invention is due to having a surplus of food. This allows people to have professions other than food production. Almost all Europeans could not craft a gun themselves, or a ship. But somehow they all get the credit for the inventions of a few.

20. J.B Banned Banned

First just try to teach them to take care of the kids:

21. J.B Banned Banned

South Africa: Dumped Black Babies & their White Mothers

I would like to show the other side of whites in Africa - a side never talked about.

This is a cruel story well worth reading. But first, some background info: It is surprisingly common to see whites in South Africa adopting black babies. This particular story is very cruel.

Blacks have lots of babies - and a great many babies are just thrown away. In this particular case a black mother bashed her newborn baby on the side of the head and then threw her in a toilet to die. A white Policewoman found and adopted the baby.

What is interesting is how many black children are abandoned and left to die in South Africa. It is white people who often take pity on these throw-away children and try to take care of them. I have noticed on numerous occasions in the mall or in a super-market, a white woman either with her own white children and a black child among them, or a young white couple who have adopted a black baby.

I have never in my life seen a black couple adopting a white baby - but I have seen many whites - often well-off/upper-class whites who have adopted black babies as their own and who raise them.

There is a famous instance of a white woman in Johanesburg who adopted a little black boy who was dying of AIDS and who looked after him until he died.

So many black babies are thrown away that in Johannesburg there is an organisation which has a "baby box" at their gate - just for throw away babies. They encourage black mothers who want to dump their babies, to put the babies in this box and then ring the bell (and of course run away). In this way the baby at least does not die in a rubbish bin in some township or on the streets of Johannesburg. This organisation which saves black babies is run mostly by white women.

The following photos and the entire story is reproduced from YOU magazine in South Africa.

http://www.africancrisis.org/Photo.asp?Subject=WMBB

22. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

You're talking about culture, not race.

23. J.B Banned Banned

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.