Africa's Curse

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by J.B, Nov 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. G. F. Schleebenhorst England != UK Registered Senior Member

Out of how many black people in the entire world?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

How many of those white colonists used guns they had no idea how to construct? How many of those white colonists traveled on ships they had no idea how to build? How many of us know how to build a computer from stratch? How many of us can farm or refine gasoline?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. John99 Banned Banned

i would add oprah winfrey to that list and richard proyer too, for certain.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. G. F. Schleebenhorst England != UK Registered Senior Member

What the fuck has that got to do with it Spidergoat? Even if the answer was "a lot" would that raise the average black IQ?

8. Chatha big brown was screwed up Registered Senior Member

I don't think colonization is the problem with Africa, many Africans are bent on deconstructive ideas, which is a manifest of ignorance. Isolation is the main curse of Africa, tribes have been isolated from each other for thousands of years, which is the reason for the many languages an culture in one single continent. Nigeria alone has more than a hundred languages, how you can have a country with 100 different languags is beyond me, but African inginuity has managed to make this happen(laughs). Investment is also a major problem, all in all education is the key to many of the problems in any undeveloped society. African dictators are not the problem, dictators don't fall from the sky, they are from the same population pool, so maybe its the people that need restucture. Many African states are still a millisecond old compared to the age of the continent, there is still a lot of time and opportunity for reasonably development.

9. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I don't see a problem

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_national_languages_of_India

But I agree with you, the problems in Africa have a lot to do with international isolation and neglect

10. Chatha big brown was screwed up Registered Senior Member

Well, I think its still a problem though. Especially when the education and awareness level is low

11. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Easily resolved by a bilingual education: English and local language.

We have trilingual, English, Hindi(national language) and local language.

Works pretty well and helps us in both the national and international sphere.

That is where the international isolation and neglect plays a part

12. Chatha big brown was screwed up Registered Senior Member

I strongly agree with the isoloation deal, poverty is always a result of the varieties of isolation.

13. Chatha big brown was screwed up Registered Senior Member

Of cause blacks are no way less intelligent than whites, you can witness this by the many black athleths and mathematicians we have in many societies. I personaly know some white people that are dumb as a brick. Black people just need to break away from isolation and supression and revive their own idenity and language.

14. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I think blacks don't know how to take advantage of a situation.

They should use all these "associations" with IQ and race and demand disability.

15. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

The question is how many of us could learn how to do those things. According to the above, other than farming, way less than 1% of the population would be considered intelligent.

16. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

I suspect most blacks were better off under Apartheid. Certainly the blacks in Zimbabwe were better off under white rule than they are now.

17. Chatha big brown was screwed up Registered Senior Member

Count
    I don't believe in integration of any sorts, I think its a necessary infrastrcuture only when you artificially infuse cultures and races from all over. The whole integration thing is way too artificial and way too gay. In a perfect world whites will live in their country and blacks will live in theirs. I guess whats done is done, there is nothing we can do about it now.

18. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

Well, we can always separate. Seemed to solve the problem in Cyprus between the Turks and the Greeks.

19. Chatha big brown was screwed up Registered Senior Member

It may be too late my friend

20. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

Why?

21. Chatha big brown was screwed up Registered Senior Member

There is already very little mystery to cultures, partly thanks to multinationals and technology. When I was a younger kid I always wanted to travel the world and meet different cultures, little did I know of a well known short cut called Broklyn, New York. Get it?

22. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

When the country falls apart there will be an opportunity for people to separate from each other.

23. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

It pays better to claim discrimination and if we labelled blacks as disabled, we wouldn't let them immigrate here from Africa in such huge numbers
    (hopefully).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.