"Africa" is a western invention

Discussion in 'History' started by S.A.M., Nov 3, 2008.

1. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Exactly. Black people don't have tribes based on colour. White people do.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. w1z4rd Valued Senior Member

No.. you are just lying now.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

No, thats what history shows us.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. w1z4rd Valued Senior Member

My previous comment stands. I have nothing more to say on the matter of tribalism to you.

8. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Okay:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tribalism

9. w1z4rd Valued Senior Member

Uhuh... could you give me the name of this "White tribe"? Though I think people are confusing racism with tribalism.

Whats the name of this white tribe? What kindred connections does it have? Wheres its chief?

10. w1z4rd Valued Senior Member

From your same link

Ure just twisting real life issues to mean what you want. Even the bit you quote from is ambigious, but the rest of the article defines a tribe more accurately.

Whats with religious people and twisting every single word?

11. w1z4rd Valued Senior Member

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tribe

12. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Read it again :shrug:

Ethnocentrism is a form of tribalism.

13. w1z4rd Valued Senior Member

So are dog fights and hunter prey relationships between animals. You can warp any word to mean whatever you want if you want it to. Like what you do all the time.

When people refer to tribalism, its referring to real tribes, not your race hate stuff.

Still waiting for the name of this great white mythical tribe you refer to and its chief.

14. w1z4rd Valued Senior Member

Does America class as a SAM white tribe now that it has a black leader? Are all americans, even the african americans a part of this tribe? Or are you racially excluding them from being in a "sam tribe"?

15. w1z4rd Valued Senior Member

Do you know Africas worst racial slur comes from Islam? Dutch settlers caught the word from Islamic slave traders back in the day.

16. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Islam or Muslims? There is a difference. After all, the companions close companions included Bilal ibn Ribah and the story of Ubaydah ibn Thamit is circulated with relish in Islamic history [regardless of whether it is true or false]. And if the "slur" is kafir, then thats just too funny. Because for any Muslims its a common word like atheist.

17. w1z4rd Valued Senior Member

The word is kafir, and it was spread by Islamic Muslims

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

It means unbeliever yes.

Its used because the Muslims and the Dutch had one thing in common. They both had a monolithic Abraham God. The "savages" (both Dutch and Muslims referred to them as such).. believed in ancestor spirits.

So the Muslim slave traders called all their slaves kafirs, and because the Dutch shared a common conception with the Muslim slave traders the name caught.

However, from what I understand it doesnt it doesnt just mean atheist.. I was under the impression in Islam (from my experience, and what I have seen).. it is used as a very disgusting word to describe anyone who doesnt believe in Islam. Not just atheists.

I have heard it from Muslims applied to black people, Jews and white people.

18. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

All people who are not Muslim are kafirs. Regardless of skin colour, race or religion. It means unbeliever, usually in the Islamic tenets. Its as "disgusting" as athiest or black; its the opposite of momin.

19. w1z4rd Valued Senior Member

Okay, just making sure you were not trying to water down the meaning of the word like in your last post

People need to understand it is said in a very negative manner. Its an insult in the Muslims I know books.

20. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Like the word theists?

21. w1z4rd Valued Senior Member

Ive only heard the word atheist used as a negative by warped religious extremists.

22. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Same for the word thiests, I guess. Just like the word nigger is only used as a racial epithet by racists.

23. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

No, it's also used by people who CLAIM to be non-racists. Get a "non-racist" driving a car in heavy traffic, then let him be cut off by a black driver .....and you'll see just how racist that "non-racist" can be!

Baron Max