actor Charlie Sheen questions '9/11'

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by duendy, Mar 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. duendy Registered Senior Member

...whaty Charlie, me, professor Steve Jones, Dr Robert Bowman, etc etc etc etc are saying. That it was an INSIDE JOB. the Biggie. you only seem to want to go so far in your observations....?
    and please xplain why you haven't contacted scholars for 911 truth with your query you were recently seriously badgering me with?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. duendy Registered Senior Member

i take it yo have read rest of thread? and that your also aware of the magnitude of complewte abject apathy about this VERY important issue at sciforums?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. thedevilsreject Registered Senior Abuser Registered Senior Member

this thread is starting to become really tiring, just watching 2 poeple argue with each other about each others opions. the truth will probably be never be known and and aking your points with 'evidence' that has yet to be proved is just dumb, why cant you just leave it and accept that you may never know what the truth is.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. duendy Registered Senior Member

ahhhh, hear that everyone, poor devil's reject, he's getting tired of watching this thread....so , hey, got an idea devil's reject. DON'T!! go awAY

hows about you go to really really invigorating important one like 'white or brown bread' or 'women and dicks' ...they should keep yer juices flowin.

you apathetic moron

8. jax0509 The non-believer Registered Senior Member

hahahahah that will make me laugh all day

9. phlogistician Banned Banned

Hey duendy, for the science of it, why don't you pour 11,000 gallons of jet fuel into the tower block hovel you probably live in, set fire to it, and see of the place collapses?

I'm sure Charlie Sheen will get you a new place to stay, once you've demonstrated that buildings are impervious to fire! You might was well write to the firebrigade and get them to stand down too, they are waste of taxpayers money, because buildings need explosives before they'll fall down, right?

10. duendy Registered Senior Member

not even worth responding to....teachers pet.

11. phlogistician Banned Banned

What, not even your usual tirade of abuse?

Hit the mark, have I?

12. duendy Registered Senior Member

no you have missed...again! likeyou propabably do, efven the loo.

now. HAVEyou got ANY thing intelligent to say.......?(everyone has sudden intake of breath!....)

13. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

(everyone has sudden intake of breath!....) waiting if duendy can demonstrate himself even more stupid

he has a valid point - buildings don't need explosives to collapse,
    you answered with nothing

14. duendy Registered Senior Member

listen close. you and he are slackers. you dont look at evidence, and seek intelligent debate. you just love provacation. it turns ya on. admit it. you already have actually. i have it on record and am handing it over to te FBI as i speak

anyway. enuf of this follishenss. this is a serious thread. not fo troublemakers

15. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

bwhahahha, moron, FBI has better things to do than nurse the mentally ill, besides you live in the UK, I live in Latvia, FBI has jurisdiction only in the USA.
    In the case you're not lying, as a law student I'm curious, how do you classify the "offence"?

And everything that "you have" I have consciously given you. Maybe it turns me on?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

It's boring to duel with an opponent who has no teeth.

I quite doubt that.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

p.s. Buildings don't need explosives to collapse,

16. phlogistician Banned Banned

Oh are you really, you loon? The FBI? What they going to come and knock on my door for calling you out as being mentally unstable, are they?

Maybe you should call SOCA instead, you know, the new UK 'FBI style' organisation? I'm sure they'd scramble the choppers and come and arrest me for daring to disagree with you duendy!

You really do show your tenuous grasp of reality at every turn. FBI! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

By the way, while you're handing stuff over to the FBI, are you gonna dob yourself in, and give them that tirade you meant against Stryder? Or, did you forget that already? ;-)

17. duendy Registered Senior Member

yes. just as i suspected, both phlo and avatar have no sense of humour wahtsoEVER. they took it for real my silly joke about handing over ? to FBI......how sad is this. they BELIEVE that -obvious bull, yet DISblieve substantial pervading evidence concerning the subject of this thread. dont know whether to laugh orcry. may do both!

18. phlogistician Banned Banned

duendy, it shows just how insane you come across. It's no fault of ours that you write like a child and think like a retard.

19. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Indeed, duendy could write he killed his mother and ate her liver and I wouldn't for a second think it might not be true.

20. duendy Registered Senior Member

did you READ what i just said?if you did you will KNOW who the retard is.
    Now piss off and let there happen a continuation of intelligent investigation regarding this thread's subject-----but dont 'miss'

21. phlogistician Banned Banned

duendy, everyone thinks you are a drug addles loser. Ever wonder why that is? You said you'd call the FBI, and that kinda fits with your la-la-land vision of reality.

It's not us that has the problems, duendy, it's you.

'continuation'? Since when did you get intelligent? Facts have been presented to you, which you just ignore. That is not being intelligent, duendy.

Anyway, I thought you were boycotting the place until Stryder apologised? I told you that you needed this place more than it needed you. You haven't got the balls to leave, have you?

22. duendy Registered Senior Member

didn't mean 'aciforums' i meant down there where YOU brood over sado-forums.
    course YOU'll be alright. teachers pet.

23. leopold Valued Senior Member

the structural damage in combination with the fires
    this applies to wtc1 and 2

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.