Action paralized and fucked up?

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Tnerb, Nov 30, 2007.

1. Tnerb Banned Banned

Hi all, how's things, how's your life?

For me? PAH! Who is to say how I am doing.

I had several things to say, which could possibly say some 'good' things about productivity of people such etc, I have fully recovered minus the full recovery

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

There are some bad things which such or so could discuss.

I am not going to talk about my own well being or perhaps I should. Because surely it would be an intersting thing to say in the least...

Anyway. I've made it back to the time where Mr. Anonamous was talking to me, the same form is presented as I presented then, but, it to tell you the truth is a lot better, minus the other problems.

Basically though, what's taking place is an

Action Paralysis
    !

Not a damn good thing if you ask me, the action paralysis may be one of the most severe problems and that is for sure. If I could possibly get over the action paralysis, then several of the other degrading problems would definately benifit!

So what is an action paralysis.

An action paralysis is when someone in his or her actions feels as if they are paralized.

Also. Have I somehow mannaged to talk in such and such a way ... oh what way is it? To where, possibly, change is bad? And, I am somehow in my thoughts and words anti change?

You guys have any ideas about how to fix this.

Any clues about the nature of this damn thing. I can't see to figure it out.

I get the picture thought that most live fully good lives and such, and are harmed by although some or most of the same things that I am, ... but you see... they're able to do more things than I am like being able to express themselfs. As if that wasn't my main problem

"I feel like i'm being judged and I can't express myself"

THere you have it. Anti-change.

Also, the psychic realm is something which might come into a decent contact here. Losing the action paralysis would result with what with an over amplified psychic realm which others are denying, or, perhaps, in this case (mine), that they are fighting agaist.

Perhaps it is all of this that is infact action paralysing me, and I am surely going to miss the world if it takes me.

Tata fellas.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!