Acid throwing muslim men!!!!!

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by vincent, Jul 25, 2004.

1. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

SURRENDER OSAMA BIN LOONEY
    SPEAKS
    1)
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/2827659.stm
    * The confusion caused to the enemy was sufficient to make people wake up from their slumber and rise for jihad for the sake of God. I had the honour of knowing these men. One is honoured by knowing such men. (10 Sept 03)

I tell the American people: God willing, we will continue to fight you. We will continue the martyrdom operations inside and outside the United States until you end your injustice, abandon your stupidity, and curb your insolent fellows. (18 Oct 03)

2)
    http://www.portal.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2001/11/11/wbin11.xml

OSAMA BIN LADEN has for the first time admitted that his al-Qa'eda group carried out the attacks on the World Trade Centre and the Pentagon, the Telegraph can reveal.
    Osama bin Laden with journalist Hamid Mir during the interview for a Pakistani newspaper

In a previously undisclosed video which has been circulating for 14 days among his supporters, he confesses that "history should be a witness that we are terrorists. Yes, we kill their innocents".

In the footage, shot in the Afghan mountains at the end of October, a smiling bin Laden goes on to say that the World Trade Centre's twin towers were a "legitimate target" and the pilots who hijacked the planes were "blessed by Allah".

The killing of at least 4,537 people was justified, he claims, because they were "not civilians" but were working for the American system.

The video will form the centrepiece of Britain and America's new evidence against bin Laden, to be released this Wednesday.

The footage, to which the Telegraph obtained access in the Middle East yesterday, was not made for public release via the al-Jazeera television network used by bin Laden for propaganda purposes in the past. It is believed to be intended as a rallying call to al-Qa'eda members.

In the video, bin Laden says: "The Twin Towers were legitimate targets, they were supporting US economic power. These events were great by all measurement. What was destroyed were not only the towers, but the towers of morale in that country."

The hijackers were "blessed by Allah to destroy America's economic and military landmarks". He freely admits to being behind the attacks: "If avenging the killing of our people is terrorism then history should be a witness that we are terrorists. Yes, we kill their innocents and this is legal religiously and logically."

3)
    http://www.newsday.com/news/nationworld/world/la-121401tape.story
    Monday, August 9, 2004
    From the Los Angeles Times

Videotape a Chilling Testimony
    Terrorism: According to translation, he admits knowing of Sept. 11 attacks and laughs about the results. Carnage exceeded his "most optimistic" expectations.

By GREG MILLER
    Times Staff Writer

December 14, 2001
    WASHINGTON -- Presenting to a worldwide television audience what it said is a compelling case, the Bush administration Thursday released a videotape that shows a serene and often smiling Osama bin Laden recounting his role in the Sept. 11 attacks on the United States.

Amid repeated references to God, Bin Laden describes the deadly operation in incriminating detail, saying that many of the hijackers knew only that they'd been dispatched on a mission of "martyrdom" and tilting his head back in laughter when recounting early radio reports of the attacks.

In one chilling segment, he uses his hands to reenact the collisions of the hijacked airliners hitting the World Trade Center and smiles at how the subsequent carnage exceeded even his "most optimistic" expectations.

"I was thinking that the fire from the gas in the plane would melt the iron structure of the building and collapse the area where the plane hit and all the floors above it only," he explains. "This is all that we had hoped for."

The videotape, which the Pentagon said was recovered recently by allied forces in Afghanistan, depicts a remarkably casual early November meeting in Kandahar between Bin Laden, other top Al Qaeda officials and a man U.S. intelligence officials have identified as a visiting Saudi sheik.

NOW SURRENDER I SUGGEST LIKE DOROTHY IN THE WIZARD OF OZ
    YOU SHOULD BANG THE HEALS OF YOUR RUBY SLIPPERS TOGETHER 3 TIMES AND SAY
    THERES NO PLACE LIKE HOME ,
    THERES NO PLACE LIKE HOME,
    THERES NO PLACE LIKE HOME,

AND WHEN YOU OPEN YOUR EYES YOU WILL BE BACK IN THAT CAVE IN AFGANISTAN
    THE ONE YOU ESCAPED FROM!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. surenderer Registered Senior Member

http://www.public-action.com/911/oblintrv.html

And your personal insults of me bring nothing to this dialouge it only shows your immaturity

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. 567 Registered Senior Member

well said. I think he mised the topic of this thread long ago... he tries hard to focus but lose it pretty fast. Lot of mumbling lots of trolling, making no sense,not even to himself. He just wants to write, islam bashing or personal insluts etc etc. Pretty normal for some one as an un educated as himself. Sorry Surrender, that you have to deal with these illiterate and un educated people, I thought every one in west is very educated and knowledgeable. But I was wrong, he sounded like some taliban of west, who refuse to listen other's point of view with sense.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

SURRENDER
    I WOULD NOT INSULT YOU I LOVE ALL MY MUSLIM BROTHERS
    I CAN BE MATURE FOR YOU
    I CAN BE WHAT EVER AGE YOU WANT ME TO BE
    JUST SURRENDER YOUR LOVE TO ME
    SURRENDER HEAR ARE SOME SURRENDER WORSHIP SONGS MAYBE WE CAN GO TO KAROKE AND SING THEM TOGETHER

Songs 4 Worship: Surrender (555018754X)
    Songs 4 Worship: Surrender, ... Other media for Songs 4 Worship: Surrender:
    Compact Disc for $13.99. Other recent titles by Various Authors: ...
    www.e316.com/555018754X.htm - 12k - Cached - Similar*pages

Songs 4 Worship Volume 24 - Surrender - An Intimate Worship ...
    WorshipMusic.com has the Compact Disc (CD): Songs 4 Worship Volume 24 - Surrender
    - An Intimate Worship Experience (Integrity Music & Time Life Music) with ...
    www.worshipmusic.com/23982.html - 23k - Cached - Similar*pages

A Place Called Surrender - Dave Lubben (CD)
    Includes songs: Lord Most High, Surrender, We Need You, Save Us, Who You Are,
    You Are The One, Speak To Me, Lay It Down, King Of Nations, You Reign. ...
    www.worshipmusic.com/26642.html - 16k - Cached - Similar*pages
    [ More results from www.worshipmusic.com ]

SURRENDER I DONT KNOW WHAT TO THINK I SHOW YOU THE PROOF AND YOU TRADE CHEAP INSULTS AT ME A LITTLE BIT OF THE WIZARD OF OZ HUMOUR AND YOUR SO FUMING YOUR READY TO BLOW ME UP
    SURRENDER BY CALLING ME IMMATURE ARE YOU NOT INSULTING ME
    YOUR INFIDEL BROTHER VINCENT
    SHALOM

Last edited: Aug 10, 2004
  8. philocrazy Banned Banned

vincent28uk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    youre back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Philosopher Philocrazy

9. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

BEEP BEEP NEWS FLASH
    Istanbul hit by 'terror' blasts

Istanbul has been on high alert for months

Simultaneous explosions have hit two small hotels in the Turkish city of Istanbul, reports say.

"It appears to be a terrorist attack," police chief SURRENDER told the semi-official Anatolia news agency.
    There were 37 guests at the hotel at the time of the blast.

The other target, Holiday Hotel, is located in the Laleli district - an area often used by eastern European tourists.

POLICE REPORT:
    police chief USERNAME SURRENDER COMMENTED,

" I REFUSE TO ACCEPT MUSLIMS WERE BEHIND THIS OUTRAGE, WE ARE ROUNDING UP THE USUAL SUSPECTS BUDDHISTS, CHRISTIANS, CATHOLICS, AND I HAVE GOT MY EYE ON A VERY SUSPICIOUS TRIO OF NUNS TWO OF WHICH WERE IN WHEELCHAIRS DUE TO THERE AGE MID SIXTIES.
    IT IS MY FIRM BELIEF THESE 3 NUNS USED THERE HABITS TO HIDE THE BOMBS IN"

police chief USERNAME SURRENDER ALSO SAID,
    "I AM SICK OF WESTERNERS BLAMING MUSLIMS FOR TERROIST ATTACKS
    THIS MIGHT BE A MUSLIM COUNTRY, BUT THERE ARE MANY POSSIBLE REASONS WHY HOTELS ARE BLOWN UP BAD SERVICE, LOUSY FOOD, BEDBUGS, SO AS YOU CAN SEE BY THESE EXCELLENT 3 MOTIVES I HAVE PUT FORWARD, THE FINGER OF BLAME POINTS FIRMLY AT A WESTERNERS"

REPORTER: VINCENT28UK:
    "SO POLICE CHIEF SURRENDER YOU REFUSE TO ACCEPT THE BLOODY OBVIOUS AGAIN"

police chief USERNAME SURRENDER:
    "VINCENT I FIND YOUR STYLE OF REPORTING IMMATURE TO SAY THE LEAST AND I AM GOING TO STAMP MY FEET AND THROW A TANTRUM IF YOU CONTINUE WITH THESE QUESTIONS, AND I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE MODERATOR JAMES".

10. surenderer Registered Senior Member

Dude making up false articles and putting my name in them SHOWS nothing but immaturity thats not an insult thats a fact.....a fact which will eventually get you banned.

11. johnahmed Registered Senior Member

i don't think u have to go back 200 years ago to see how barbaric some christians were, the Rawanda Genocide happended in the last 10 years,perpetrated by Christian TUTSI's against Christian Hutu's, Yes a Million People Massacred in the space of 2 weeks, peoople rounded up in churches and then churches burn't to the ground, a million people hacked to death in such a short period of time is a record...and the perpetrators ? CHRISTIANS and the Savours ? Muslims, thousands of christians were saved as they sought sanctuary among the muslim minority in Rawanda, this is well documented, also in the mid 90s 10s of thousands of muslim bosnians were murdered, men,women, children burn't to the ground, 7000 in srebenica alone while western powers did NOTHING--remember this happened in CHRISTIAN EUROPE, not some distant continant !

12. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

johnahmed
    YOU SAY
    "i don't think u have to go back 200 years ago to see how barbaric some christians were, the Rawanda Genocide happended in the last 10 years,perpetrated by Christian TUTSI's against Christian Hutu's, Yes a Million People Massacred in the space of 2 weeks, peoople rounded up in churches and then churches burn't to the ground, a million people hacked to death"

JOHN YOU CAN GO BACK 20 YEARS TO FIND OVER 3MILLION PEOPLE KILLED BY MUSLIMS IN SUDAN AND IRAQ AND IRAN
    THESE ARE MUSLIMS FIGHTING MUSLIMS
    THATS 3MILLION AND ONLY 3MUSLIM COUNTRIES INVOLVED

I AM SURE I COULD FIND MORE FOR YOU

AND RWANDA IS A BLACK COUNTRY EVEN TODAY BLACKS ARE EATING BABIES AND RAPING BABIES THINKING IT CAN CURE THEM OF AIDS

SO AFRICA EXAMPLES HARDLY QUALIFIES AS CATHOLIC OR CHRISTIAN ATTROCITIES
    THEY ARE STILL HUNDREDS OF YEARS BEHIND THE WEST IN TERMS OF RELIGIOUS VALUES, EDUCATION, AND BEING CIVILISED