Abu Afak's String Theory

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by abu_afak, Nov 1, 2007.

1. abu_afak Banned Banned

EDIT/ 11/1 3:58 PM

abu afak adding CONTEXT, the 'James R' post I was responding to. http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?t=73223&page=9

After which my post and subsequent discussion was moved here.
    Leaving it Unexplained/Uncontexted

Also to be noted I did NOT Title this string.
    SAM did.

First you or SAM has to define 'Racist'/the class at issue.

If that class is just made up of some here who feel there can be Racial difference in IQ,
    such as 'Watson', I think that's a False premise and irrelevant to most discussing the issue here.
    A Grudge string seeking to make/inferring any with contrary views to SAM's are "Lower IQ Racists".

I note it's OK to have a String "Skyrocketing Black IQs", but a Contrary Premise string which ran a week and 269 posts "Whites less intelligent than Blacks?" is Locked.

We had 3 un-PC IQ strings, one/another of those the very valid "Watson's", which have now been Locked and REPLACED with 2 others/New-ones reflecting the view of the Moderator even though they are Racist as well, if more PC.
    Utter Manipulation.

(this may be reposted if unanswered or un-remedied by those in authority)

Last edited: Nov 1, 2007
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

abu_afak,

I was merely responding to mountainhare's question about statistics. I'm not going to buy into the topic of this thread at this time.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. abu_afak Banned Banned

Fine.
    But the issue remains of the Complete Manipulation of the Strings in this section.

Three strings on IQ the Moderator didn't like -- LocKed and Replaced by two NEW ones, she did.
    One she started in fact, attacking by inference those who had contrary views; "Lower IQ Racists".

It could not be any more Partisan.
    (not even mentioning her disciplinary actions within against those with opposing points of view)

Last edited: Nov 1, 2007
  6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

abu_afak:

From what I've seen, it is not so much the threads that are a problem as it is the inability of some members to carry on a civil discussion of the topics without descending to accusations, name-calling and insults. Thread closures tend to happen when all hope of useful discussion has gone.

8. abu_afak Banned Banned

I don't think the strings in question are any more 'civil' and I don't think it's any accident which two are left to discuss under. We either have to Be the "Low IQ racists" in one/Hers, and lend crediblity, post under the other "Skyrocketing Black IQ".

If there are problems within a string those posts should be dealt with. Not eliminate the string.

Believe me, she won't be killing her own Grudge string because of any "uncivility".
    That string started really out of Frustration and aggresiveness (and failure in the 'Watson' string) to begin with.
    The/her string itself was a TROLL, inferring those of us who believe there can be IQ difference were "Low IQ racists".