Absolute PROOF 911 was FORETOLD

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Jahiro, Jul 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JoojooSpaceape Burn in hell Hippies Registered Senior Member

Something dons on me as i am getting ready for work, if you actually believe the vile excriment spewing forth from your mouth then shouldnt this belong on the religion forum...

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. JoojooSpaceape Burn in hell Hippies Registered Senior Member

EHEM

I now pronounce that i am the mouthpiece of god! i predict that one of you will die , sometime from this point on someone that belongs to sci-forums will die, I also predict that i am all knowing by taking scripts from other religions! FEAR ME

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. EvilPoet I am what I am Registered Senior Member

The burden of proof lies with the one making the claim.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. EvilPoet I am what I am Registered Senior Member

The Prophecies of sloppydog

8. Jahiro Registered Senior Member

Not necessarily, although what you said makes sense at least

And besides, as the thread shows, 911 or the events of 911 was foretold

It is HOW YOU SEE what was written which causes the validity or lack thereof pertaining to 911

Now I can care less how you see it, or what you choose to see and not to see

I can't do a damn thing about it

But I can present evidence and allow others to walk away with that knowledge

How you use it, is up to you

And guess what?

You can't disprove this thread

Its impossible

Why?

Because the facts are there

A thread WAS posted on 9/11/98

The Thread DID state on 911 a major emergency was to occur

The thread did specify it was to occur in Washington D.C.

Some will look, and say coincidence

Lucky guess, whatever

Others will look deeper

That is the point of any of this, you know

-Jahiro

9. Jahiro Registered Senior Member

More PROOF 911 was Foretold - XINO's 911 WARNING Thread

On August 31st, a user named XINOEHPOEL posted a message to alt.prophecies.nostradamus

The message thread was titled 911

On September 4th, XINO replied in the thread to "wait 7 days"

Then 911 struck and his thread quickly became major news

The FBI visited him and questioned him

They determined he wasn't involved in the attacks

How did XINO know about 911?

Lots of theories...

Here's the thread

It can be found through usenet to verify its authenticity and date

Go here

http://xinoehpoel.united.net.kg/main-911.htm

Here is the major part of the thread...

Message 1 in thread]
    Author: Xinoehpoel (tesnal@psl.moc) [Leo Pheonix, lsp@lanset.com]
    Subject: 911
    Group: alt.prophecies.nostradamus
    Date: August 31, 2001 @ 11:03:37 PST

Something is going to happen tomorrow. This is a witness against everyone on this newsgroup. I hate this newsgroup, and everyone on it sucks. REPENT! You are all evil liars! Do not be so evil, and be holy. You are going to get me killed because of the truth of my mouth. I am not telling you what is going to happen until it does, because an EVIL and adulterous generation seeks for a sign.

[Message 7 in thread]
    Subject: Re: 911
    Date: September 4, 2001 @ 12:40:28 PST

Wait 7 days, and then maybe I'll answer this post. You see, I am going away in seven days, and you will not hear from me again.

X
    [Message 1 in thread]
    Subject: Re: 911 GOD HELLP US!!!
    Date: September 11, 2001 @ 07:36:47 PST

7 days ago I said in 7 days from then I would explain the meaning of my 911 prophecy. A witness against everyone in America!!! US, the cry of your sins has reached unto heaven!!! Now I go away. The witness is thus completed. After the witness, if the people don't repent, there will AN EVEN GREATER witness, and an EVEN GREATER punishment if the people do not repent. (Of course they wont! Only individuals repent, never the whole nation!) Don't be stupid SUSA. Bin Laden is not responsible for these attacks. SATAN himself, the GOD of the EARTH is responsible for these attacks, your own KING!! Check your history, you'll see! They are a test to see if Americans are STUPID ENOUGH to go to war with a completely INNOCENT country over it. To see if America is STUPID ENOUGH to arrest INNOCENT people over it.

DAMN YOU CHRISTIANS!!!!!!
    DAMN YOU POLICE MEN!!!!!!!!!!!
    DAMN YOU GOVERNMENT WORKERS!!!
    DAMN YOU MILITARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    DAMN YOU TEACHERS!!!!!!!!
    DAMN YOU CHRISTIANS!!!!!

The cup of your sin in almost full. God is going to pour out his wrath all over America. Get the hell out right now. Do not be partakers of the sins. Quit your jobs. Go out into the deserted areas of the earth. Live there instead. The world will be destroyed. This is unavoidable. You can only try to take a few people with you as you go. What more can you do?

X

10. tablestone Registered Member

Considering the number of posts on the internet, It is inevitable that someone, at some time, predicted something would happen on 9/11. I'm sure if you searched hard enough, you could find posts from various sources predicting something would happen on each of the other 364 days of the year.

11. Jahiro Registered Senior Member

Ignorant statement

Complete lack of consideration of the facts presented and point of the thread

Obvious no time was spent really seeking out what was posted

It is for ignorance that the end must come, and for the willingly ignorant that the world must be destroyed

-Jahiro

12. ArcticChill2k3 Registered Senior Member

umm..... prophits are not gods, i just hope his not a ghoul

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

(from Stargate)

13. EvilPoet I am what I am Registered Senior Member

Some wannabe prophet$ think they are.

"Sollog (Aka "GOD", Aka "J. Ennis") claims to be able to predict
    earthquakes. Sollog claims this is a paranormal power. Sollog
    wants James Randi to give him $1,000,000. Sollog refers to
    himself in the third person, a sure sign of kookedness. "Sollog"
    stands for "Son of light, light of God"."

Source: Full Canvas Jacket

14. Jahiro Registered Senior Member

Boy I despise IGNORANCE and ignorant people

Prophets are not GOD and not meant to be worshipped, but they do SPEAK FOR GOD and are meant to be LISTENED TO

Each age has it's prophets, and each age rejects its TRUE PROPHETS OF GOD because of the ignorance which runs through man

SOLLOG does, and did, predict earthquakes. His only pending earthquake prediction can be found here
    www.sollog.com/prophecies/thefinalsign.txt

Now, I agree with you that saying something like "somewhere in the world there will be an earthquake tomorrow" is not a paranormal feat

however, SOLLOG predicts earthquakes beyond mere chance. Meaning, in the laws of probability, what he predicts occurs outside the normal laws of chance or coincidence--WHICH IN TURN, DOES MAKE IT A PARANORMAL FEAT

I've heard some of the odds for predicting certain earthquakes for SOLLOG range up into the thousands to millions, depending on how detailed you analyze them from

SOLLOG does not want James Randi to give him 1 million dollars. HE CHALLENGED RANDI regarding his million dollar challenge if you display or possess paranormal abilities and can prove this. SOLLOG can, so he publically challenged James Randi, who turned down the challenge. You can read the public challenge here:

http://www.sollog.com/challenge.txt

SOLLOG does not refer to himself in the 3rd person, at least not always as you seem to imply.

Other than SOLLOG standing for "Son of LIGHT, LIGHT of GOD," it is also an anagram of LOGOS L or L LOGOS

THE WORD OF GOD

SOLLOG says GOD is in all LIFE and all LIFE is GOD, therefore when he states HE is GOD, it is no different than having the understanding that GOD is inside each and every living thing. Many people, like yourself, obviously have a problem with this-so be it.

Now stop spreading ignorance and seek the TRUTH. Don't you realize the harm you are doing?

-Jahiro

15. goofyfish Analog By Birth, Digital By Design Valued Senior Member

In that case, your self-loathing must be nearly unbearable.

Peace.

16. JoojooSpaceape Burn in hell Hippies Registered Senior Member

You know, jahiro, i am going to say this now , Most of us do not believe you, im going to save you the trouble and tell you to stop now, because we have our own beliefs and you have yours, and we believe that this person is crazy, and chances are he heard something about it previously

17. EvilPoet I am what I am Registered Senior Member

The truth? As far as I'm concerned: this is the truth.

18. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

it was a coincidence, please look at how many other predictions by Sollog came true.

19. tablestone Registered Member

Ignorant of what? That SOLLOG can predict the future? I should find deeper meaning in his words?

Actually, I think you use the word "ignorant" incorrectly.
    Ignorant does not mean "disagrees with Jahiro"

20. SkinWalker Archaeology / Anthropology Moderator

The same fool that posted Jahiro/eLnln's UseNet post also post this: http://groups.google.com/groups?q=a...lm=6tb8ok$lnj$1@winter.news.erols.com&rnum=10

Sorta dispells the guy's credibility.

Jahiro, the burden of proof does lie with you. If there is any real proof to this solli whats-his-face, then show it. Otherwise, go away... this is the SciForums, not the CultForums.

Just out of curiosity, I looked at "God's" webpage and, not surprisingly, I had the opportunity to subscribe for a month at $29.99.

Now that's a bit telling.

21. SkinWalker Archaeology / Anthropology Moderator

To the ignorant it might

22. MrMynomics The Boss Registered Senior Member

Sollog could not say it with the benefit of a / could he. Bin laden coulda asked what the emergency number for america was 911, then thought hey, thats the date for a emergency , we'll attack on 9/11, its pretty easy to figure out, sollog was thinking of an emergency in washington couldnt think of anything that could cause this emergency, so he then thought of the emergency number.

23. MrMynomics The Boss Registered Senior Member

Your Blind to the Teller of his Research.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.