About Venus Precession

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience' started by TonyYuan, Mar 30, 2021.

1. TonyYuan Gravitational Fields and Gravitational Waves Registered Senior Member

Fig5
    The density of gravitational waves caused by the revolution of the sun is different in different spatial locations.
    Therefore, in my theory, the eccentricity is a very important factor. The smaller the eccentricity, the closer the orbit is to a circle, the more susceptible the orbit is to external interference, and the more likely it is to precess. Venus is an example.

In my theory, the greater the angle between the planet's orbit and the vertical plane of the sun's speed (the red line in the figure), the more likely the planet's orbit to precess.

My theory is based on the influence of gravitational waves on gravity.
    A simple analogy is that the gravitational field is like the ocean, the sun is like a ship, and the gravitational waves are like waves caused by the ship.

However, GR does not consider the angle between the orbital surfaces at all, and the eccentricity (1-e*e) is not the main influencing factor.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. TonyYuan Gravitational Fields and Gravitational Waves Registered Senior Member

James ,
    1. How are gravitational waves caused?

2. Will the revolution of the sun cause gravitational waves?

3. Will gravitational waves affect the surrounding gravity?

4. Does gravitational wave have Doppler effect?

5. Is the density of gravitational waves under the Doppler effect uneven?

6. If all of the above are yes, then my gravitational wave model is clear and reasonable. Do you agree with this view?

My theory is simple, easy to understand, and it is correct in the calculation of planetary orbits.
    https://www.researchsquare.com/article/rs-384421/v1

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

In general, they are caused by asymmetrical mass distributions accelerating in some way.
    By "revolution" do you actually mean "rotation"? That is, are you asking about the Sun's rotation on its own axis?

I'm not an expert, but I don't think that would cause gravitational waves.
    Yes. Obviously they are disturbances in the spacetime manifold.
    I am not sure, but it would make sense that they would.
    I'm not sure what the "density of gravitational waves" means, or what "uneven" means in this context.
    No, I don't agree with your model of gravity.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. TonyYuan Gravitational Fields and Gravitational Waves Registered Senior Member

The rotation of the sun around the center of the Milky Way.
    Gravitational waves come from the disturbance of the gravitational field. The movement of the gravitational source will naturally cause the disturbance of the gravitational field.
    https://www.researchsquare.com/article/rs-384421/v1 ===>Part 4 here is very clear.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/HbLD14oC1vV82hEg6

You do not recognize that the movement of the gravitational source will cause gravitational waves, and naturally you will not recognize this physical model.
    But using this model, we can indeed calculate the planet's orbit very accurately.

I believe in the facts!
    If the orbital data I calculated is wrong, I won't stick to my theory anymore.
    Venus Precession: 240" vs 8.6" will determine whether my theory or GR is more accurate.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2021
  8. TonyYuan Gravitational Fields and Gravitational Waves Registered Senior Member

The sun's rotation can also cause gravitational waves, but since the sun's revolution speed of 240km/s is much greater than its rotation speed of 2km/s, my physical model does not consider the influence of gravitational waves caused by rotation. If you need more precise calculations, you need to consider this factor.

9. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

The orbit is a stable geodesic and the Sun is approximately symmetrical, so if there are any gravitational waves due to that they will have extremely low energies - essentially negligible for most purposes.
    Not all types of movement of mass cause gravitational waves.
    So you say, but all you ever present in support of your claims are some dubious numerical results from computer simulations.
    Good.

10. TonyYuan Gravitational Fields and Gravitational Waves Registered Senior Member

Yes, the influence of gravitational waves is very small. I have a detailed description of this in my paper, and it is only about 0.0004 times the Newtonian gravity.
    I think that as long as the gravitational source moves, it will cause gravitational waves.
    Just like a ship in the water, waves always accompany the movement of the ship.
    Yes, I use computer simulation to verify the correctness of the new gravity equation. In fact, it can also be solved by mathematics, I haven't done so yet.
    I will continue my work. Continue to reveal the essence of GR.

11. TonyYuan Gravitational Fields and Gravitational Waves Registered Senior Member

https://photos.app.goo.gl/xRHFHEx6QyPhYkLC9
    The discovery of gravitational waves provides a new way for us to reveal the universe. Gravitational waves caused by the revolution of the sun will affect the orbits of planets and provide some planetary precession data. The chasing effect(Doppler effect) of gravitational waves will also cause the planetary orbital mechanical energy to continue to increase slowly until the planet escapes from the solar system. Gravitational waves are real, and the gravitational model under the influence of gravitational waves we constructed is a physical model. Through the calculation of planetary orbital precession, the correctness of the gravitational equation under the influence of gravitational waves is verified, which shows that the gravitational physical model has certain research value, and it will also be a strong evidence and supplement to GR. GR is the mathematical model of gravity and it also provides ideas for the correction of Newton’s gravitational equation.

12. TonyYuan Gravitational Fields and Gravitational Waves Registered Senior Member

This is a simulation result of Mercury's orbital precession.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/jL46gn5Kmy8RX22K7 (Enable gravitational waves)
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/yMuGJp3jjVxFN2Au6 (Disable gravitational waves)

I uploaded my program, you can run it yourself to get planetary orbit data.
    1. Select the planet (1 --- 7)
    2. Set the time interval (0.01s --- 1.0s)
    3. Choose to enable/disable gravitational waves

You can download it:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/15crwvonaEpqNVXfA8KQeuvcNql0Q3tXO/view?usp=sharing

Attached Files:

13. TonyYuan Gravitational Fields and Gravitational Waves Registered Senior Member

I am looking forward to someone coming out to question my data, but no.

14. TonyYuan Gravitational Fields and Gravitational Waves Registered Senior Member

GR is regarded by many scholars as the highest state of physical theory. So can you use GR to calculate the coordinates of each position of the planet's orbit? Is it possible to accurately simulate the precession of the orbit?
    I have used the theory I put forward to do the above work. I expect GR scholars to complete the above work, instead of fantasy, fantasy, and blind worship.

15. exchemist Valued Senior Member

This poster is YuanShenHao, who has been posting anti-relativity crank rubbish on the internet for three years now at least.

16. TonyYuan Gravitational Fields and Gravitational Waves Registered Senior Member

My theory is relatively simple and easy to understand, and it is based on the real existence of gravitational waves.

I had a lot of exchanges with Richard, a professor of physics in Austin, Texas. He also asked me for the program source code and analyzed it carefully. Apart from saying that my theory needs to rely on some constants obtained through measurement, such as the gravitational constant G, there are no other problems.
    But my research does constitute a conflict of interest for many scholars. Richard later wrote to me explaining this point.

My theory is correct, but it challenges GR.

17. exchemist Valued Senior Member

Whereas the latest post in the thread in Alt Theories by the same poster, made within the last 24hrs, reads:

"My theory is relatively simple and easy to understand, and it is based on the real existence of gravitational waves.

I had a lot of exchanges with Richard, a professor of physics in Austin, Texas. He also asked me for the program source code and analyzed it carefully. Apart from saying that my theory needs to rely on some constants obtained through measurement, such as the gravitational constant G, there are no other problems.
    But my research does constitute a conflict of interest for many scholars. Richard later wrote to me explaining this point.

My theory is correct, but it challenges GR."

18. TonyYuan Gravitational Fields and Gravitational Waves Registered Senior Member

GR does not reflect the correctness in the calculation of Venus precession deviation.

In a sense, GR is also a static mathematical model. No matter where the planetary orbit surface is, the planetary precession is the same. This is obviously not in line with the real physical scene. The sun has speed and direction, and the influence of gravitational waves on gravitation is different at different locations.

GR has contributed to the development of physics, but we already know the physical nature of gravitational waves affecting gravity, and GR is no longer needed.

I AM TONY,LET'S CROSS GR AND OPEN THE DOOR OF PHYSICS TOGETHER.