about Undecided banned

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by Avatar, Aug 24, 2004.

1. Undecided Banned Banned

I must say, this looks like a case of sour grapes on Undecided's part to me./i]

Actually its not sour grapes, it’s a proven fact that Goofy is a liar, and doesn’t deserve to be mod. Unless you think selectively deleting legitimate posts is an example of fair moderation.

avoid the personal insults, and you'll have no problems with moderators.

So then James you can explain why the person who called me "a little bitch" was not banned, and I who said "acting like a dick" was?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. goofyfish Analog By Birth, Digital By Design Valued Senior Member

You have not show anyone to be liar. It is an unsupported accusation.
    At best, you might have shown that someone else should have been
    disciplined that was not - but the actions of another in no way absolve
    you of your actions. You insulted and were temporarily banned.

I am done in this thread, feel free to have the last word.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Undecided Banned Banned

You have not show anyone to be liar.

Did you or did you not send me "final warning", the answer no, your assertion yes. You are a liar.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. wesmorris Nerd Overlord - we(s):1 of N Valued Senior Member

Man that was months ago. I was the "poster" and YOU were doing exactly what I said. Comparing a man who ruthlessly slaughtered over 6 million jews to the current president of the US is tasteless and invalid. You did it to be sensational and I called you on it. Then, like the little liar you are, you denied denied denied.

Frankly I'm surprised to find so many members coming to your defense. Perhaps most don't know you as the nico you really are. I almost said "perhaps you've matured a bit" but then I look at your posts to goofy in this thread and I'm reminded of why I find you disgusting.

8. Don Vito Banned Banned

well? what are you waiting for? where is the page long post? where is the condemnation? you prefer all this to be brushed away and buried? why do you not stand up for undecided in this instance?

9. Godless Objectivist Mind Registered Senior Member

Off topic; and taking advantage since there are two mods here:

Philocrasy: Is a nut, and a troll, that is all he does and lately he has gone as far as this:

thread

Why the hell is this sob getting away with the crap he spews. Is totally beyond me.

Anyhow this little shiet, when as far, as insulting me and my own father of whom is dead, so I told him adequately "f*ck you*

What ever undecided did to get banned, is simply small potatoes compared to this SOB.

Godless.

10. Pangloss More 'pop' than a Google IPO! Registered Senior Member

(chuckle) I guess this explains why Tiassa was able to call me a "jew-hating baby killer" and get away with it. It wasn't true, but I suppose one could act like it was by drawing some sort of sick analogy to something I posted. (Not that I particularly care, I just thought it was a little strange.)

You people have some wierd ideas about "truth" around here.

11. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

The first time? I didn't. The second? Hey, you asked.

I was wondering if you noticed.

12. Undecided Banned Banned

Comparing a man who ruthlessly slaughtered over 6 million jews to the current president of the US is tasteless and invalid.

In your opinion and you are entitled to it, but that doesn’t give you the right call me what you did and not get banned.

You did it to be sensational and I called you on it. Then, like the little liar you are, you denied denied denied.

If I were being sensational then why was I not adequately refuted? Maybe because like I said then and I say again you have a emotive-intellectual complex which you denied denied denied.

I almost said "perhaps you've matured a bit" but then I look at your posts to goofy in this thread and I'm reminded of why I find you disgusting.

You Wes are the lowest form of personality here on sci, if anyone here should have been banned permanently it is you. Like I said to Goofy his inaction speaks louder then his actions. If you think its not disgusting that I get insulted by a supposed “moderator” and for me not to react is idiotic. If Goofy is wiling to admit that he should have been banned already why isn’t he?

So Wes I have proven myself to transcend petty individuals as yourself, and I proved it.

13. wesmorris Nerd Overlord - we(s):1 of N Valued Senior Member

Incorrect because the "crack down" on insults is more recent than the post to which you refer.

If memory servers me correctly, you were. Your ilk does not comprehend such things. You simply refuse to admit it. Your assertion of a "complex" is simply your immature reaction to being proven wrong; your denial.

How compelling. Is that what you call "logical analysis" or a "reasonable argument"? Can you support your assertion?

Obviously you're incorrect. You seem to think you must be right because [deleted]. I don't care about [deleted].

There is no rule against being insulted in a PM is there? Ah, but [deleted] says different. I wonder who that implies is idiotic?

Because as far as I can tell there is no rule against insults in a PM, given that no one besides the recipient can see it (unless of course the recipient violates the privacy of the sender). Further, I think you "ilk" is demonstrated clearly by the fact that you choose to publicly post the contents of private messages. Do you know the meaning of private?

You have proven nothing more than your inability to comprehend what is happening around you. You're a child.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2004
  14. Undecided Banned Banned

wesmorris

How compelling. Is that what you call "logical analysis" or a "reasonable argument"? Can you support your assertion?

Look at this: [deleted]

So Goofy do I plan to see a ban, he called me [deleted], I called EngGrez a person who was “acting like a dick” there is a difference. So do I plan to see a ban here?

Ah, but [deleted] says different.

Third time [deleted] was uttered…interesting so do I see a permanent ban?

15. wesmorris Nerd Overlord - we(s):1 of N Valued Senior Member

LOL. Saying that [deleted] is calling you a girl. You were called a girl because you are crying over shit that only exists in your imagination. If anyone should be insulted, it should be girls (sorry girls).

Goofy's inaction in the case in question was prior to the "crackdown" on insults, so your disgusting whining is MOOT. His insult to you was in a PM. You violated his privacy and ignore the difference between private and public in your complaints about his violation of the rules in order to promote the facade that you have a point.

I would say that trying to stretch it into [deleted] is direct evidence of:

- Why I find you disgusting.
    - Why I think you're a child.
    - The validity of the claim that you do not comprehend what is going on around you.
    - That the assertions I made in the post you claim should have resulted in my ban were dead on.

16. Undecided Banned Banned

LOL. Saying that [deleted] is calling you a girl. You were called a girl because you are crying over a wee smidge of a boo-boo. If anyone should be insulted, it should be girls (sorry girls).

Likewise I was calling EngGrez “acting like a dick” because he was acting an inappropriate manner. I on the other hand was acting in a cordial manner with you, t’was you who went hyperbolic not me. Again you are only digging a grave, I am watching you Wes.

- Why I find you disgusting.
    - Why I think you're a child.
    - The validity of the claim that you do not comprehend what is going on around you.
    - That the assertions I made in the post you claim should have resulted in my ban were dead on.

That still doesn’t validate at all the use of the term [deleted], it’s still an insult and you should be banned in due course like I was. If you are not, then it only vindicates my stance. Wes you are the anomaly not the rule.

17. wesmorris Nerd Overlord - we(s):1 of N Valued Senior Member

Your threats are childish and comical. You're disgusting.

My opinion that you are whining like a child validates my use of the term [deleted]. Further, I'm not on anyone's shitlist for being an "insulting poster". You were. I have been warned ONCE for what I contend was supported assertions.

You may note that I haven't commented on the reason you were banned. I don't think that saying "being a dick" or whatever is an insult. My comments here are on the lowness you stoop to in order to make a point that doesn't exist. You should just stick to the issue that "being a dick" or however you said it isn't insulting. I agree with you on that issue. Instead, you try to bring up issues of why everyone else sucks, which is yet another example of your disgusting nature.

What would you know? You have shown incredibly poor judgment and behavior, so I do not think you qualified to comprehend what would or wouldn't consititue vindication.

True enough.

18. fireguy_31 mors ante servitium Registered Senior Member

I really hate to do this but, I must.......

I'm not a big fan of the Fish... either. The guy irks me actually. But, to his credit: I have somewhat insulted him before; pm'd him to make accusations that called his judgement to the carpet and, even though his written response to my accusations irked me, he did react to the prodding, in a positive way.

The mods here have done a good job over the years. This place was a shithole a couple years back when saying someone is acting like a dick would've been nothing. i don't want to see sciforum go back to that.

undecided, suck it up!

19. Undecided Banned Banned

Your threats are childish and comical. You're disgusting.

Keep on diggin’!

My opinion that you are whining like a child validates my use of the term [deleted]. Further, I'm not on anyone's shitlist for being an "insulting poster". You were. I have been warned ONCE for what I contend was supported assertions.

Boy are you sure you are a grave digger for a living boy?

Instead, you try to bring up issues of why everyone else sucks, which is yet another example of your disgusting nature.

Not everyone just Goofy and his ineffectual, lying, and bias ways. For instance he tolerates you…why I don’t know?

What would you know? You have shown incredibly poor judgment and behavior, so I do not think you qualified to comprehend what would or wouldn't consititue vindication.

And you have shown why in comparison “you little bitch” as you would say?

True enough.

I’m glad you recognize that…too bad it wasn’t intended as a compliment.

20. Undecided Banned Banned

undecided, suck it up!

Same logic could be used for a rape victim couldn’t it Fireguy? Why doesn’t she just stop complaining…I see.

21. fireguy_31 mors ante servitium Registered Senior Member

the point was - it's not that big a deal. drawing a parallel between a rape victims experience and yours is...........

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

22. Undecided Banned Banned

I'm not a rape victim nor have I ever insinuated that there was a comparison. It was just an effective way of showing the logic which you presented. It may not be a big deal to you Fireguy, because you aren’t banned for not insulting someone, having your legitimate posts deleted and on that very same thread someone was calling me a “little bitch” oh yes it is SO easy to judge from your high perch isn’t it? I’ve been on sci for over a year now, and I know the way it works. So fireguy why don’t you think about the injustice before having the audacity to tell me to “suck it up”.

23. Roman Banned Banned

Shite, this is getting ridiculous.
    Undecided band over saying some one is acting like a dick?
    Since when is that an insult?
    I understand gendanken's banning because she reguraly insults everyone, and ahs been warned. However, the context of which she was banned was misconstrued.

As is Undecided's.

What the hell's up with this?