About the members round 8: Spud Emperor.

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by Challenger78, Feb 6, 2008.

1. Spud Emperor solanaceous common tater Registered Senior Member

Hi Shorty,
    Yeesssss!, do enjoy a little tete-a-tete or tate-a tata as the case may be.
    prefer receiving but enjoy having a slippery pearl right on the tip of my tongue.

Three or four, there was a time when it was more like ten to fifteen.

Cheated, not in my mind although one girl would dispute that. It was a kind of grey area, you know are we still on, off??
    Been cheated on before, in marriage, not pleasant...at all!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Spud Emperor solanaceous common tater Registered Senior Member

Jozen-Bo, you whacky little number you.

Well, Bells would have to take the credit for that and yes the Austrians are welcome to join the little meglomanaical rampage ( I have a feeling they, the Austrians actually have an unfair advantage, what with Hitler being born there an' all) but anyway, shit yeah, Aussies are heartily sick of being the knockabout, devil may care, poor cousins to the rest of the civilized world, we're really pretty serious about world domination. If only there wasn't always something better to do, I mean fuck!, Monday is clearly out, little weekend recovery day. Tuesday, well that's card night so invading Poland is not really an option, Wednesday, shit, that's the middle of the week, gotta draw breath and shape up for the weekend.
    Thursday, good day for genocide and ritual slayings..sorry, what's that..the whiting are biting " Sorry gov., no war today, fishies are on the chew!'
    Friday, " yeehaaa, crack the slabanchuckusasnagyagreatwombat, livenupthebilly, etc,etc...chrise loogadatissonat...etc."
    Saturday,"Aww! Jasus, pass the Beroca" "Shirl...Shirl,...charkusthefarkenberoggawillya?" "aren't you off ter conker tha wurlduddie?. " Shirl.. Tha Farrrken Beroccer!!!"
    Sunday...same as saturday but chuck in a swim.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2008
  4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Spud Emperor solanaceous common tater Registered Senior Member

Top a mornin' te ye Moils.
    Feck!
    Feckit!
    A feckin' top pun, I was across it before I'd finished me coffee.

Yer wasted here Moils.
    I couldn't help thinking about the conversation between Dubya and his adviser.
    "Mr. President Sir" * whhhick! surgical salute*", we'll give food stamps to the poor so they don't snort the cash"

Bush: * short delay before answering *... * puzzled, slightly cross eyed bewilderment* " washat, food shtampsh you shay, what, shtick an apple on a letter, howsh it gonna fit through the posht?"
    * Dubya waves demeaningly in offhanded manner to admiring staff and attempts to turn lips into dried apricot pose ( favoured in times of unsurity)*

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Spud Emperor solanaceous common tater Registered Senior Member

Sadly no. I don't play. I do appreciate music greatly but can't play.

Hidden talent, I can dance on boatdecks like a kid out in the rain.
    If it's a big deck and there's room to move I will not fall, I go loose and teeter on whichever leg is in contact with the deck and wait for the deck to come back to me, it's huge fun. I lerant to walk on a boat so have natural affinity.
    Other hidden talent is bodysurfing, flying in the ocean, better than skiing, as good as sex.

8. Spud Emperor solanaceous common tater Registered Senior Member

Bells! * Spud removes undies, puts on head*
    Now, that's better.
    I never thought I could sing but have recently discovered operatic style with great effect, I can really beef it out, quavering uvula an' all!

Favourite fruit.. mmm!. love fruit, probably durian, mangosteens, mangoes, jackfruit, passionfruit, Asian bananas.

East coast, far southeast corner but have lived in the West, love the West, The Indian ocean just smokes.

Not much scared of snakes but treat them with respect, sometimes get a bit too close with my camera though.
    Blacksnakes are practically tame, tigers and browns are nasty pieces of work, death adders are actually quite scary.

I have been bitten by bullants many times, the pain is always the same.
    Ticks are more of a problem here. Paralysis ticks, very, very nasty, lost a dog to them, had a very sick two year old kid too. I'd probably get ten or more on me each year.

Monkey bars, easy.

Kids being born, yeah cried and cried, totally mindblowing, I'm misting up right now. Looking into your newborn's eyes for the first time, indescribable.

* removes dacks from scone, goes in search of half full bottle of red*

9. Spud Emperor solanaceous common tater Registered Senior Member

Well Challenger, I'm a bloke and most of the girlies I've known can ride like they're trying kill a snake. I'm in the process of trying to acquire the tantric sex ideal of coming without coming or redirecting one's primal desire to more cerebral areas and away from one's loins but not excluding one's loins if you get my drift.

Sadly, I can't quite seem to do it. The bit where you take the fantastic pre-ejaculatory sensations from your nads and send them shooting up your spinal cord is a mystery to me. A team of wild horses couldn't prevent the spoof from making it's pre-destined route( I think that might be a pun...Orleander?) to it's pre-ordained destination.
    Oh well , practise practise.
    I know you are only a young chap Challenger and you seem like a damn fine one I might add. The girlies, the women, will gladly take you on sexual adventures, expeditions, sorties, forays, missions and exploratory journeys of biblical proportions if you do a couple of things right; respect and revere. That stuff, I'm sure will come naturally to you. Be bold sunshine, get yourself a good hat, then hang on tight and enjoy the view.

Phobias: Pre-menstrual women and heights.

10. Challenger78 Valued Senior Member

Heheh. Heights, thanks for answering..

*runs to find cliffs near South eastern Australia..

11. Sciencelovah Registered Senior Member

Hi Spud, thx for your response!
    Oh.. gado-gado... rendang.... :bawl: :bawl:

Yes, I am familiar with bahasa Malay, because the root of bahasa Indonesia
    is bahasa Malay and sanskrit. Its not difficult to learn, because my language
    do not have the following rules:
    • tenses (no past tense, present tense, future tense, etc). Today I go to.. tomorrow I will go to... yesterday I went go to...
    • plurality (no plural, no singular). One car.. two cars..
    • No gender (as in German/French). Even he/she is the same for male and female. Really simple...

Questions:
    • what is your hobby?
    • do you play any sport?
    • ask yourself a question to be answer

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

12. Challenger78 Valued Senior Member

Do you like indian cuisine? The original or the non spicy western version? (yes, It sounds like KFC).

Have you ever had satay in Australia ?. If so where ?

13. Spud Emperor solanaceous common tater Registered Senior Member

Getting out of bed is murder for me. A surf trip, dive trip or photographic expedition will do it though.

Laughing. Nice one NightFall, I love to laugh, I can laugh at nearly anything.
    Humour is a major part of my life, I seek it, desire it and gravitate to people who can make me laugh.
    I am blessed to know some seriosly funny people. A really good friend of mine is the most gifted comic you would ever hope to meet, he can turn the most mundane situation into an absolutely riotous scenario, he can tell stories that ebb and flow with quirks and bizarre concepts then floor you with an unexpected knockout blow. We can babble for hours and often the supects of our mirth are local identities and respected pillars of society who come in for some dire scrutiny, I usually end up being his straightman, just offering enough insights to keep the tirade afloat.
    I find kids incredibly funny and wonderfully receptive to humour in all it's forms.
    The Spud Empress is an incredibly dry wit. Capable of master strokes of comedic genius. All the women I've spent substantial time with have had finely evolved humour.
    My father and brother are very humourous, my brother particularly is a born comic and superb imitator, he can slip into any role with perfect caricatured voices, deftly raised eyebrows and then go on a roll with ridiculous and ribald repartee.

To give you an idea of the humour I like, in sci world, Kremmen cracks me up, Myles is delightfully witty and dry, Bells is simlply wonderful, Killjoy is brilliantly disarming and brilliantly sarcastic, Spuriousmonkey was my idol ( he upset a lot of people but was always so close to the wind it was ridiculous), Gustav is wicked nut, Nutter too is finely honed in the comedic stakes.
    Tiassa too has his moments as do Skinwalker and S.A.M.

Change one thing?

Nothing!, nothing at all, you get one go, you make your choices and you keep moving with the currents, stay afloat and only breathe when your head is above water.

14. Spud Emperor solanaceous common tater Registered Senior Member

Hobbies, I don't really have any hobbies, I more do things like gardening, surfing, diving, cooking, drying fruit, things like that.
    Sports, I've done lots, soccer, squash, badminton, volleyball, cricket.

I still play some low level soccer but mainly do non-competitive stuff these days like ocean swimming, bodysurfing, spearfishing.

Hey Spud, what is the crime you would most like to commit?

OOhh! Diamond heist with murder thrown in but only as self defence.
    Failing that, intricate art theft.

15. Spud Emperor solanaceous common tater Registered Senior Member

Love Indian cuisine.
    My favourite of all. The explosions of flavour and the brilliant subtlety of the blending of spices is simply amazing.
    Yes I also love the chillified versions. I eat an inordinate amount of chillies.
    I even grow harbaneros, really, really hot little fuckers and plan to get some jolokias as soon as I can source them ( no pun intended here).

The only satay worth mentioning I've had in Aus. comes out of our own kitchen.
    The Spud Empress can seriously cook.

16. Challenger78 Valued Senior Member

Indeed. Damnit, I've been looking all over for Satay.(had to go to malaysia to eat it.)

17. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

3 or 4 gonna have to change your name from Spud to STUD

Sorry to hear about the cheating.....

18. Bells Staff Member

*Hears words to the effect of "the answer my friends.. is blowing in the wind"..*

*Gets magnifying glass*..

Kidding!!

Anywho..

Bleh.. Southeast corner.. I remember family summer holidays at Lakes Entrance and shivering like a leaf on the beach, wrapped in a blanket, trying to convince myself that the 16 degree windchill was not 'that bad' and I could go for a swim.. then diving into freezing water and getting stung by a blue bottle.

Then going back to the house and sitting shivering in front of the heater.

As for snakes. Eek! We had a brown in our pool the other week. *Shudders*.. I hate snakes.. I even nearly pushed my husband over and tried to run (literally) over him screaming because of a garden snake.. then chose to go the opposite direction babbling, crying and sobbing, while he was still trying to figure out what had happened. Bastard still reminds me of it constantly.:bawl: As for ticks.. ermm.. I never realised they were a problem down there. Not nice. And durian? Icky.. no.. The smell is too strong. Raspberries and cherries.. oh ya! Mmmmm raspberries..

Anywho.. carrying on..

What is the most stupid thing you have ever done in your life?
    Ever thought you were about to die?
    Do you have a beard? If yes, short and neat or long and ZZ Top bushy?
    Car or bike?
    Ever been so angry or scared that you babbled incoherently?
    Ever been so in love that you babbled incoherently?
    Ever streaked down the main street of your town?
    Have you ever peed off an overpass?
    Have you ever farted in public and then blamed someone else?
    Do you think we should shoot at the Japanese for whaling in the waters off Antarctica?... Scientific research my arse!!

The light! It is 'gawn'..... Mmmmm red wine.. Damn breastfeeding! No drinks for me.. *Sobs*.. I dun like you no more..

19. Challenger78 Valued Senior Member

In a foreign country, would you rather stay on your own or with a local family ?

Eat local or go global ?(fast food).

20. Spud Emperor solanaceous common tater Registered Senior Member

21. Spud Emperor solanaceous common tater Registered Senior Member

I do stay with my family but we all seek out a genuine cultural experience and endeavour to immerse ourselves in the place rather than doing the tourist traps.
    I've got pretty close with Fijians in some of the more remote islands in this wonderful place. The Fijians are incredibly warm and welcoming and I've made friendships which I think will last a lifetime ( I'm planning to spend more and more time in Fiji and live there within 15 years).
    I seem to have a happy knack of being trusted in cross cultural situations. I've certainly been invited into many Fijian's lives and share stories, fishing kava, that sort of thing.

I eat local food only when travelling, I'm astounded by how many seemingly seasoned travellers will not partake at roadside foodstalls in Malaysia for example. it's nothing for me to eat 15 different 'curry' dishes in a day, I'm sure you know what I mean..nasi lemak breakfast with sambal sotong, beef rendang, sambal oelek etc.etc...yum, yum * salivates excessively*

You must try the Bomb inn satays in K.L, I'll give you directions next time you go.

22. Challenger78 Valued Senior Member

I was tempted to try the local foodstalls, but was shy... (that was before I realised that english was compulsory). and yes. I do know what you mean, although I haven't tried all of them.

23. Sciencelovah Registered Senior Member

The hottest girl and guy threads have taken attention from the member of the week,
    Spud Emperor

Spud:
    • who do you think is the hottest girl and guy on sciforums?

• what is your favorite subforum?
    • if you could make any movie with unlimited budget, what would it be about?
    • define pride
    • tea, milk, or caffee?

Thx!