About the Members Round 26: Buffalo Roam

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by tim840, Dec 12, 2008.

1. Challenger78 Valued Senior Member

Gah!. HEATHEN. How dare you read about Maclahan and his trumped up victories!. Turabi should have shot him.

Gordon Kent is so much cooler.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Turabi didn't have the cajonies, to do the job.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. listeria_m Registered Senior Member

Do you think you are an interesting person Buffalo Roam?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

I do generate a lot of debate.

8. listeria_m Registered Senior Member

That is not what I asked.

9. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Yes, I am interesting, that is why I generate a lot of debate.

10. listeria_m Registered Senior Member

I happen to really enjoy your posts because I find them educative and very interesting indeed...when I asked if you think you were an interesting person, I didn't mean on the boards but rather if you consider yourself as an interesting person...As for you generating lot of debate...lets just say may be you need to recognize when someone doesn't WANT to get your point, and is arguing just for the sake of arguing...Anyways just want you to know that in some of these threads, you rock man. Now I'll go back to being the silent member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

11. EntropyAlwaysWins TANSTAAFL. Registered Senior Member

Is that your creative way of saying you need to lurk moar? [odd spelling is intentional if you don't get the reference]

12. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Yes, I would consider myself a interesting person, I have had a interesting life and some outstanding experiences.

I have accomplished the thing I set out to do in Life, and that was lead a interesting life, and am still in the process of doing so.

Thank you for your comments.

13. listeria_m Registered Senior Member

You are most welcome.

14. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Listeria monocytogenes?

15. listeria_m Registered Senior Member

16. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Bug investigator?

17. listeria_m Registered Senior Member

Used to be. That was before being pulled into the management/financial world.

Another question for you.

Do you believe in reincarnation?

18. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Interestingly enough, I do, which is a little incompatible with my religion.

I definitely leave the possibility open, and I think it is your choice to reincarnate.

Desk duty always killed my soul.

19. listeria_m Registered Senior Member

What do you exactly mean by that? You think we have a say in the matter?

20. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Yes, we have will in the matter, energy is never destroyed if I remember my science correctly it just moves into another state, and since we are a sentient energy mass, why would that disappear?

The intelligence is energy, and why if body dies, would the energy that is intelligence do so also?

Seem that there is a loss of between 11 and 21 grams at the moment of death, the Soul? and i believe the soul is what is our intelligence.

So yes I believe there is a God, and there is life after death.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2009
  21. listeria_m Registered Senior Member

I'm sorry I have lost you. You said that we have a choice to reincarnate, which means that we can say no to reincarnation. Right? How do we say no to reincarnation?
    Reincarnation literally means to be made flesh again. When the body dies, the soul leaves the physical body, to be born again in a new body. So the soul is immortal, while the body is subject to birth and death. Is this a never ending cycle? Some concepts intricately link karma to reincarnation...Speaking of karma, I 've always found the storyline of the TV show My Name Is Earl funny. I mean do you believe in instant karma? I don't. On the contrary I find bad people, corrupted people, people with ugly souls profiteering to the expense of others.

22. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Because we still have will, again my belief is the Soul/Energy/Intelligence, doesn't die with he Body, so it still has will, and that will is still a viable force.

There are those who have no previous life experience, and there are those who seem to have multiple life experience, but that I believe is due to creation and choice.

New souls are created all the time, some souls wish to return, and experience the flesh again, and there are other realms for the soul to exist in.

The Human soul will always remain a human soul, that is it's energy, so I also don't believe that you move up and down the scale of life.

Karma? yes it is apparent, and no it isn't instant, just some time it does happen faster than at other times, but it will always come back to you, to help you, or bite you in the ass... so in the end the bad will get theirs, but we all have a little yin and a little yang.

23. listeria_m Registered Senior Member

By will, do you mean that one is reborn on account of desire? That a person desires to be reborn? That as long as we have worldly desires the cycle continues?