About the members round 22: Skaught

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by Enmos, May 23, 2008.

1. draqon Banned Banned

ok...what would you do than on the street?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. skaught The field its covered in blood Valued Senior Member

Probably not...

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. skaught The field its covered in blood Valued Senior Member

Drive

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. draqon Banned Banned

skaught, you see a rose...a red rose in a garden, the rose however is crying, red droplets are pouring from the flower pellets...the color fades to gray slowly...The following are your choices: you reach for water and water the plant, you cut and burn the flower, you kiss the flower tenderly and lovingly?

8. draqon Banned Banned

fine you drive...and the motor of your car just stops running, no sound at all anywhere...inside the car or outside the car...

9. skaught The field its covered in blood Valued Senior Member

After wondering who slipped the LSD in my drinking water, I caress and lovingly kiss the flower.

10. skaught The field its covered in blood Valued Senior Member

I check to make sure engine is still running.

11. draqon Banned Banned

Skaught...you go to a field and see the sheep there, you walk up to the sheep and they are happy to see you, than you see a wolf just outside the field slowly strolling to the sheep...

However in one agonizing moment you realize that all these sheep are actually wolves in sheep clothes and the lone wolf strolling up to the sheep is a sheep in wolf's skin...

So what are your actions than?

12. draqon Banned Banned

Skaught...a man comes up to you and tells you to "f*** off" and than runs away...what do you feel?

13. draqon Banned Banned

Skaught, when you will be 60 years old...were do you think you will be and what will you be doing than?

14. skaught The field its covered in blood Valued Senior Member

I would ask the silly wolves why they were playing a joke on me like that.

15. skaught The field its covered in blood Valued Senior Member

...Like laughing

16. skaught The field its covered in blood Valued Senior Member

I have no clue. I do not think far ahead. I take one day at a time.

17. draqon Banned Banned

Skaught, guiness book of records team comes up to you and asks you to do a guiness record on whatever you choose to do a record on...so that you will be recorded in the book...what do you choose to do?

18. draqon Banned Banned

Skaught, were do you think you will be tomorrow? What do you think you will see new tomorrow? What accomplishments will await you tomorrow, skaught?

19. skaught The field its covered in blood Valued Senior Member

Have the most offspring that any man has ever had with as many partners as any man has ever had.

20. skaught The field its covered in blood Valued Senior Member

I do not know. I do not think ahead. I take one day at a time.

21. draqon Banned Banned

skaught...you are on a planet that had experience an Apocalypse...the thermonuclear discharges tear the land apart, houses evaporate to dust, clouds of nuclear waste hover above the cirrus formations...you are a survivor and so are many others, next to you is a child who needs food but so do you, and you know that this world will be as harsh as one would need to fight for their food and kill...do you take the child and protect him, knowing that the child will slow you down?

If you say yes...than one year later the child bites your finger of when you are asleep...a nomadic boy he was not taught manners, but neverthless he bites your finger off...do you get rid of him or do you forgive his silliness?

22. skaught The field its covered in blood Valued Senior Member

I help the child. But when he bites my finger, I scold him severely and perhaps leave him alone for a few days to let him see how hard it will be without my help. Then when he is about to die or give up, I come back to him and ask him if he is ready to apologize and to never bite my finger again.

No wait, I would just take the food away from the child. And then probably eat him when I get hungry again.

23. draqon Banned Banned

skaught...you go and land as a worker in a chemical dependancy facility, one day you are asked by your boss to stay up late and do some accounting work for him...you stay up late...but at 11pm you fall asleep and slip from your chair underneath the table while being asleep, that very moment a large man in janitor uniform opens the door to your room and walks in, he than goes to the corner of the room and lifts the tiles of the floor to take out a package of narcotics (heroin)...all this time you are under the table and are unnoticed...however, you realize that the janitor is actually your boss in disguise...

what are your actions?