About The Members Round 18: Lucifer's Angel

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by MacGyver1968, Apr 30, 2008.

1. draqon Banned Banned

Lucifer...answer my question come on...

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

what is a rugby club?
    Do you always swing as a couple? If you swing without the other knowing it, is it cheating.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. EmmZ It's an animal thing Registered Senior Member

OK, you have a bowl of dog poo and a bowl of slough off a wound and someone has a gun to your head. You have to eat one or die. Which one do you choose?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

1. a rugby club is a place where the players can socalise and have a drink, a members only club, and we supported local rugby teams.

2. we NEVER EVER EVER swing without the other one knowing it, it is cheating and we don't go in for that

8. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

i'd keep it, press it, and look at it from time to time opium flowers are pretty

9. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

what is slough?

10. EmmZ It's an animal thing Registered Senior Member

"Dead, devitalised tissue (necrotic tissue) is known to delay healing and two types may appear in a wound: slough and eschar (Thomas Hess & Kirsner, 2003). Slough is moist, loose, stringy necrotic tissue that is typically yellow whereas eschar, which appears as dry, thick, leathery tissue, may be black."

Source: http://www.jcn.co.uk/journal.asp?MonthNum=04&YearNum=2005&ArticleID=792

11. EmmZ It's an animal thing Registered Senior Member

Oh yeah, I was in Forbidden Planet yesterday and saw a Jon Bon Jovi action figure. i didn't buy it for you, but I took a picture of it for you. I'll upload it when I find out how to get it off my extremely basic phone. Umm, usb thingy mah jig.

12. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

thanks emmz

13. Ulalame Registered Member

Angels are for Suckers

Everyone that knows anything knows that He's not an angel. 'He' isn't even appropriate for a sexless entity. Applying gender to something is falsly glorifying imaginary spiritual phenomenae or making up a pretend friend or enemy to help cope with the unknown realities paralleling our existance. Angels is a word humans/people made up for sitautions that seemed to be controlled by an unknown knowlegde or energy source that baffled us and we use angels as our symbol for things we can't control, seems we can but we can't... but then your totally relying on another invisible and powerful theory called faith.

-Ulalame

14. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

you fool, it was a name of a song i like!

i am not into faith or anything like religion,