About The Members Round 13: Lori 7

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by tablariddim, Mar 1, 2008.

1. Challenger78 Valued Senior Member

Place your faith in Science or Religion ,given equal chances ?
    IF it were a life threatening situation ?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

NO! NO! DON'T STOP!!!!!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

science for sure. not a big fan of religion, no...

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

I was referring to draqon when I said that, sorry if you thought I ment you.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. Challenger78 Valued Senior Member

Draq seems to have a love affair with many round here...

9. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

Aww...don't break my heart.

10. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

i know, i was talking to him.

11. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

i've got a long day tomorrow, but i'm gonna try to find the time to pass the torch so...

12. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

to enmos...

i'm some 40 year old lady from ohio who came out here in 1999 screamin' about jesus and aliens and the mark of the beast and pissin' everybody off. back then, it was one big forum, and they actually split topics to get rid of me (ha ha). people tried to hate me but it just wouldn't take. after a few years i got tired of going round and round on the same topics so i took a hiatus. then i came back a few years later screamin' about some "miracle" that happened to me and everybody was like, "yeah, so what?", and so i quickly got tired of talking about that too. i couldn't seem to explain it anyway. now i came back just to check up on things and see if anybody's learned anything new since i was out here last. i sure have. i've changed a lot over the years. i still love jesus and don't want anything to do with aliens though! ha, ha! what else...well, i talk about how i love rules, but then when given the opportunity to follow them, i neglect to learn what they are (as evidenced by this thread). i'm divorced with no kids, but am in the process of becoming a foster parent. i have a dog named poohbear and three cats, scooby doo, cleo, and scaredy cat. i'm an accountant, former waitress. and i'm extremely honest so if there's anything else you ever want to know about me, feel free...please to meet yaa!

13. draqon Banned Banned

Lori...do you believe there is life on Mars?

and

Lori if a little girl came up to you and told you, "Mama, MAMA!" meanwhile her new today foster parents came running out of the buildings telling her to stay away from the lady (you). Would you take the girl and let her be your "daughter"?

14. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

well i don't know if there's life on mars. from what i've seen, there doesn't seem to be.

and no, i don't think i would take that little girl home and be her momma. it doesn't work that way. you can't just take every kid that may come up to you home with you. you'd get charged with kidnapping. there's processes and laws and rights and the best interest of the child to consider you know...

15. francois Schwat? Registered Senior Member

Has time ever stopped for you? What happened?