About the Members Round 12: tablariddim

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by S.A.M., Feb 24, 2008.

1. tablariddim forexU2 Valued Senior Member

Would you like to be taller?

Tall people sure do look more elegant, but I'm very comfortable with my 5' 5" frame, which is pretty small for a man

Are you a leader or a follower?

under most conditions I'm a leader, at home I'm a follower

Are you a thinker or a do-er?

I'm a thinker, but also a do-er (one is no good without the other)

Have you ever walked out on a movie because it was so bad?

I tend to choose my movies carefully so it's never happened, but I've walked out of live theatre productions.

Would you rather go to the moon or to the bottom of the ocean?

Can I do both...please?

If you have a phobia, what is it?

I tend to be very cautious in general, but I do not have any phobias

Last edited: Feb 28, 2008
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. tablariddim forexU2 Valued Senior Member

Sorry, try this link
    http://www.broadjam.com/katchamis

unnamed unreleased is not the name of the album. roflmao

I did not bother because I was never satisfied with the end product, also too old, also live in acountry with no music industry/no connections. However, this way I could record whatever I wanted without pressure

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. draqon Banned Banned

if you were on a cruise ship and one unpleasant night a girl you met at the bar hisses at you and in one agonizing moment of desperation releases tension of her bra's when the strings snap and fly over at you as a projectile sending you overboard to the ocean...a day later you wake up on a Thailand island with beautiful Thai ladies stuck on the island as well in a luxurious palace. Their rituals and society of their small island require them to be free of any man but one...to continue their population. The baby girls are kept on the island, meanwhile the baby boys are put into small boats which are put on the passing cruise ships. But will you agree with the offer of staying on the island and being their main man.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

Hello Tablariddim,

I enjoy asking the customary 13 Jozen-Bo questions under these About the member threads. So here comes 13 questions...
    1. What do you like more the moon or the sun? And why?
    2. What is your favorite color?
    3. What would you do if you woke up in a dream that you couldn't wake up from?
    4. Have you ever had a fight?
    5. Can you moonwalk?
    6. What is your favorite food item?
    7. Do you like the number 7?
    8. Do you believe in fate?
    9. What is the most amazing thing that has ever happened to you?
    10. Do you have faith, and if so in what?
    11. What is your favorite smilie?
    12. What do you think of the Mind Portal?
    13. Do you think I am crazy?

I look forward to hearing your answers!!!

Have a great day,
    Jozen-Bo

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Last edited: Feb 28, 2008
  8. tablariddim forexU2 Valued Senior Member

That would be so funny...I'm sterile. However I would not tell the ladies this, which means I could have a great sex life for a few months at least.

9. draqon Banned Banned

well...do them the honor (keep one of the boys for yourself and when you decide to go, have him do the deeds.

10. tablariddim forexU2 Valued Senior Member

Hello Tablariddim,

I enjoy asking the customary 13 Jozen-Bo questions under these About the member threads. So here comes 13 questions...
    1. What do you like more the moon or the sun? And why?

The sun...it's bright and warm, the giver of life

2. What is your favorite color?

Earth colours and black

3. What would you do if you woke up in a dream that you couldn't wake up from?

I would think it's just a dream

4. Have you ever had a fight?

At school, I smacked a couple of bullies and I had a proper fight once as well. I was winning the fight even as someone held one of my arms behind my back until it was broken up when a teacher arrived. The bloodthirsty hordes wanted to arrange another fight after school but because I knew that I would have a whole gang against me, I found my opponent and we cancelled the fight by mutual agreement. I gained his respect after that.

5. Can you moonwalk?

I could when it was fshionable.

6. What is your favorite food item?

Szichuan, Indian, Greek...anything that is prepared with love and tastes good. When I had my kebab business, dinner was a beer and one kebab a day (except Sundays) for 10 years running

7. Do you like the number 7?

It's my house number...it's a cool number

8. Do you believe in fate?

I believe we have choices and that we ought to use wisdom when we take major decisions. Fate, seems fatalistic.

9. What is the most amazing thing that has ever happened to you?

I used to be a christian and a businessman and I had a moral problem with my tax declarations; I kept apologising to Jesus and telling him that it was a complicated situation to change overnight and asked for his help. I then had an inspiration to offer my business for rent to a friend and threfore solve my moral dillema. My friend offered to buy my business instead and offered me a sum much higher than the agent's valuation, so I sold out and retired; it was the best thing I ever did.

Now, was god working in mysterious ways? I don't know, but I do know that when your heart is in tune with your higher spirit, inner philosopher, god; call it what you will, unusual and unexpected things can happen.

10. Do you have faith, and if so in what?

I have faith in my wife and myself.

11. What is your favorite smilie?

Grin

12. What do you think of the Mind Portal?

Can't remember the details, but my feelings when reading about it was that it couldn't work.

13. Do you think I am crazy?

Who isn't?

11. Sciencelovah Registered Senior Member

Very cool, Tabla! yesterday I play the first one, thats a looong energetic song!

Maybe its not so useful to discuss music with me (because really, I am not
    an expert on it), but to be honest I like the music you composed! :thumbsup:

12. tablariddim forexU2 Valued Senior Member

Thanks, I've had about 40 reviews of the various songs by other producers/musicians and all except 2 have been excellent. The track Firefly was in their Top Ten Drum n Bass chart for weeks on end.

13. Sciencelovah Registered Senior Member

Oh really? Thats very cool!! I am still bit confused, did you get any financial
    benefit when the track was in the top chart? And did you protect its copyright etc?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

14. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

What's your cure for writer's block?

Come on- what is it?

15. tablariddim forexU2 Valued Senior Member

No financial benefit, just an ego massage.

UNDER COPYRIGHT LAW, as soon as one of your original song ideas is recorded on a cassette tape or the lyrics to one of your compositions is written on a sheet of paper, a copyright is formed. A copyright grants you the exclusive “first right” to reproduce, distribute, perform, and sell your compositions to the public.

16. tablariddim forexU2 Valued Senior Member

I had wanted to write my 3rd novel for a long time but no ideas were forthcoming. Anyway, we had been talking about visiting Amsterdam later in the year and I had this idea that I would go there, smoke the local bud and kickstart some ideas. I wrote my previous novels with the aid of ganja but I stopped growing it 3 years ago and is too risky to buy in this country, as the dealers may tip off the police.

Lately, we have been going to a practical philosophy class once a week and I felt inspired by the concepts of Tamas, Rajas and Satwa (google it) and I felt that I wanted to write 3 short stories based on each of those themes. I formed some very basic concepts for each story, about one sentence long. One day, I just sat down and started writing the foreword of the novel and wrote exactly what I had been planning to do, that I was a writer in need of inspiration and that I went to Amsterdam to try the local bud for inspiration etc. The novel just began to flow from there; I have written 19000 words in 3 weeks and am halfway through the first story.

The moral here is that a writer should just write, you can use anything as inspiration, a word, a sentence, a concept...just start writing. If you find that it's not going anywhere after a few pages...leave it and start another.

Write about something you can understand, or have had experience with or that you can imagine.

17. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

18. tablariddim forexU2 Valued Senior Member

I'm actually surprised that this even ran to 3 pages, but slightly disappointed that I never got any questions from certain posters that I thought cared. Anyway, this is your last chance people, one more day and I pass the gauntlet on to...

19. draqon Banned Banned

Tablariddim...

if three naked underage Thai girls met you in a dense forest in Thailand...nobody around you and them for miles. And they wanted to do it...

would you?

20. Challenger78 Valued Senior Member

What phobias do you have ?

What philosophy do you follow ?

21. tablariddim forexU2 Valued Senior Member

All your questions tend to revolve around a theme...Thai girls, girls on Thai Islands etc...I would fuck every last one of them, and then do it again.

22. tablariddim forexU2 Valued Senior Member

No phobias. I wouldn't say I follow any particular kind of philosophy; I tend to make my own up as I go along.

23. tablariddim forexU2 Valued Senior Member

last day