About The Members 30: Baron Max

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by Mrs.Lucysnow, Jul 10, 2009.

1. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Architect.

Baron Max

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

...LOL! Ya' know what's really funny, Spider? I've never listened to Rush Limbaugh and barely even know who he is!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Baron Max

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

That I didn't kill more people when I had the chance!!

Okay, that was a little over the top ...maybe?! Regret? I think two, actually. One, that I didn't stay living and working on the farm, and, two, that I didn't stay in US Army.

I'm happy and content most all the time ...even when I'm grouching about some topic here and acting like a mean old bastard. I've come to grips with the understanding of how insignificant I am in the great scheme of things. Once you see that, realize that, your own happiness become important and enjoyment a more simple pleasure. Reading a good book becomes more important than solving the world's hunger problem with silly idealistic dreams.

No, I'm happy .....and it's probably mainly because I never married!! ...LOL!

Baron Max

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

Who are you picking for the next thread?

8. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

pick me pick me

9. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

A question of method

When disagreeing over an issue at Sciforums with another member, what is more important to you: addressing the issue, or denouncing the member?

And why?

10. Hercules Rockefeller Beatings will continue until morale improves. Moderator

Incredible! This xenophobic preacher of intolerance and division is actually talking about having respect for others.

My irony meter just exploded. :bawl:

11. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

Hmmm Sounds impressive...Who taught you to cook? or are you self taught?

Lucky Niece!!

Interesting, so you are an animal lover...Enmos would be impressed!

Ha Ha to no cats....LOL

Yeah, I guess nothing would compare to being in a war. I listen to my dad tell his stories about concentration camps and almost being shot in a line up but being spared at the last minute. I always say there will never be stories that we can tell out kids that will compare. We can't even imagine that kind of life, we are too spoiled.

12. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

LOL..... Do you know a lot of unhappy married ppl or something?

13. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

Baron, when will you stop the stupid redundancy of SIGNING your posts??

Baron Max

14. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Actually neither! My main objective here is to have fun. So if picking on your and your 10,000-word posts happens to be fun that day, then I do it. If addressing the main topic seems like it might be fun, then I do it. Either way, I usually don't give a fuck as long as I have fun. (Although I must admit that it's fun sometimes to see how you react! ...LOL!)

Baron Max

15. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

No, no! You mis-read my statement! I don't mean respect for "everyone", I mean respect for members of ones own race/tribe/kind/etc .....all others outside that group should be hated, chased off, killed, starved, discriminated against, kicked, punched, mauled, stomped,..... See?

Geez, no one in his right mind would claim that people would actually respect all people, for god's sake!! I mean, how stupid, idiotic is that??

Baron Max

16. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

3 days, 4 hours, 20 minutes and 17 seconds ...AFTER... hell freezes over!

Baron Max

17. EntropyAlwaysWins TANSTAAFL. Registered Senior Member

I'll be counting.

18. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Most married people I know remind me of dogs being kept in a pen. The dogs might fight every now and then, they might even harm another, but the pen usually causes them to figure out some way to co-exist in a semblance of "happiness".

All-in-all, I think most spouses would rather be somewhere else with someone else! ...like Obama would rather be with that young girl with the nice ass! ...LOL!

Baron Max

19. tuberculatious Banned Banned

why are you so cool?

20. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

So that's why you're a bigot then?

21. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

Mischievous

Now you know the poor sod is going to run all over town calling for the ACLU, Admins and Mods like the town crier denouncing you as a racist right? Irony is lost on them Baron.

What war were you in Baron?

Last edited: Jul 14, 2009
  22. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

No, no! I think a bigot just hates certain types of people. Not me ....I hate all people, all types, all cultures, all religions, all ethnicities, all skin colors, ....., all humans!! See? I'm not a bigot!!

Baron Max

23. nietzschefan Thread Killer Valued Senior Member

I'm not jealous of much, but I can't help to be impressed with your ability to piss off the somewhat calm Tiassa.

How are you so able to unbalance people so easily? A tremendously powerful weapon here...