About The Members 30: Baron Max

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by Mrs.Lucysnow, Jul 10, 2009.

1. scifes In withdrawal. Valued Senior Member

ever slapped somebody?

ever rode on a cow?

what do you consider your position of this horrible cold world? a spectator? a cog? a pin in the neck? a drop in a sea?

a joke that made you laugh to tears.

no race or nationality is all bad..but what comes closest in you opinion?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

How Tall are you?

What is the worst injury you have ever had?

Do you smoke? Do you drink alcohol?

If on death row for killing Tiassa

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

What would you pick for your last supper?

If you had to choose one....Go to jail or get married and settle down?

Have you every been to Canada?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

HA HA! I like how you made a point of saying (Just 1 ) lol

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Originally Posted by Baron Max: "I would have worked hard, saved my money, invested wisely, then immigrated to the USA so I could make something of myself and my family.

No, Hype, I sure as hell wouldn't have become a radical, militant, violent Hamas Muslim fundamentalist intent on blowing up innocent women and children, and causing more trouble and problems for my own people."

Yeah, PJ, perhaps you're right. Since it seems obvious to you and others, ....like all of the people from poverty-stricken Gaza, I'd have become a militant, radical, Jew-hating, Muslim extremist intent on killing innocent people.

"All people raised in poverty become vicious, murdering savages!" Anonymous

"No person raised in poverty can ever drag themselves out of the poverty cycle." Anonymous.

Baron Max

8. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Sorry, can't do it. Just thinking about all of the millions of forum members that might be in that selection list, I just can't decide on only ONE of them. Can you give me a selection of, say, a dozen or so?? ....LOL!

Interesting! Oddly enough, I'd probably pick SAM because she/he would probably actually allow me to watch the movie in peace. I'd also pick LucySnow since she could fill me in on any and all history that might be pertinent to the movie. And last and surely least, I'd pick Tiassa so I could fall asleep in the movie, then be guaranteed that he'd write a 10,000 word essay about the movie ...including hundreds of footnotes!

For what purpose?

None.

Can't decide; "Ulzana's Raid" with Burt Lancaster, or "The Searchers" with John Wayne

I take the Fifth Amendment and refuse to answer that question.

Reading.

Baron Max

9. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

A single drop of water in the endless oceans of Earth ...or less. So, ...basically the same as every other human on Earth.

Baron Max

10. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Yes.

Do steers and bulls count? Or are you just interested in female bovines?

Less than a single drop of water in the endless oceans of Earth.

Can't tell it or James R. would ban me for life for "enciting" racism!

I disagree! All races and ALL nationalities are all bad in sooooo many ways!! Look around the world, what do you see? Pollution, killing, murders, wars, conflicts, starvation, disease, crime, .... What the hell can anyone ever say that's good about humans??? They've fucked up everything that they've touched or thought about.

Baron Max

11. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

6 feet ....and getting shorter!!!

Herniate disc in my neck ...bad, bad news, baby, let me tell you about pain!!!

Interesting that you ask. I started smoking in 1962 and smoked all those years until just recently ...I quit in April. And I still want a damned cigarette!

Lots of cold beer to celebrate that no one else on Earth would have to endure his looooooooooongggg, indepth, footnoted fuckin' posts!!

Well, that's easy, Shorty! I'd get married and settle down ....then wait an appropriate time, then kick her out of the house UNLESS she complied with my basic demands to be a devoted, dedicated wife.

Yes, across at Niagra Falls for a day. Then a fishing trip in Alberta. No, I didn't catch any fish ....I stayed drunk the whole damned time I was there.

Baron Max

12. scifes In withdrawal. Valued Senior Member

AWESOME i wanna hear about it..not any single one in particular any one of them...

LOL

decipher it.

then who in your opinion did the most touching and thinking? who screwed up this dirt ball of ours the most? the ones who you would have named for some alien commander running out of live stock in planet zarthan and has a hungry population to feed..?
    (actually no need to be a race, just give one word to describe them all, and "people" or "humans" is not an option

)

13. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

14. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

You said you are a good cook....If I came over for dinner what would you make to impress me?

If you have no kids (that you know of lol) and no wife, who will you leave your millions to when you pass?

If you won the lottery let's say 25 Million. What would you do? Live the same kind of life you do now...or go completely crazy and live it up big time ?

If you could go back and time to a certain age in your life.....what age would that be and why?

15. Ghost_007 Registered Senior Member

I'm in stitches here.

Thanks for answering my questions Baron Max.

For company, for a good time etc.

16. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Fertile ones!

We obviously won't live long enough, but in some future time, nature will finally "figure it out" and dump homosapiens as a major failure!!

Baron Max

17. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Ahh, Chicken Piccata, of course! Tons of real butter that would tickle your fancy all the way down to your arteries. And I'd also have some broccoli with cheese and butter sauce that's a major treat for the arteries, too. And last but not least, my own form of pineapple upsidedown cake.

My niece gets everything.

I'd use the money to do good for my fellow.... Oops! Wait a fuckin' minute!!! Someone took over my mind for a second there!! Hell no, I wouldn't give one lousy cent to any of those lyin', cheatin', selfish, greedy, mean, nasty, ..., fuckin' humans!!!

I'd probably buy a large farm or ranch in the near vicinity and use the money to provide a haven for animals of all kinds that have been abused or otherwise mistreated in some way ....even if mistreated by never playing with them! Dogs locked in the backyard with little or no human interaction is abuse. (Probably not for cats, tho' ...I hear Tiassa likes cats, so therefore I hate them!)

19-21 years old. It was a time in my life, with a rifle in my hands, bullets flying everywhere and mortars and artillery exploding, that I truly felt alive. I've never felt anything like that since.

Baron Max

18. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

Baron were you in a war?

Also I read your dinner menu. Damn man you can cook!

Wanna get married?

19. Challenger78 Valued Senior Member

Do you consider your self, a cynic, misanthrope or an idealist ?

Lee Enfield or Mauser ?

Do you have a pet ?

Would you go into a war without air support?

20. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Yes.

HK MP-5

Yes.

Yes, but only if the enemy didn't have it either. But I wouldn't go to war either way without adequate (hopefully overwhelming!) artillery support.

Baron Max

21. justwonderingjoe Gosh,the weather is nice today Registered Senior Member

What!!! Your not a Chevy Man???? And you call yourself a Texan? For Shame!

Hmmm, Baron Max.....What was your most steady occupation?

22. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Do you ever feel ashamed of being a Rush Limbaugh echo-chamber?

23. Varda The Bug Lady Valued Senior Member

What was your greatest regret in life?
    Also, do you consider yourself to be a happy, satisfied person? Why? And if not, what makes you sad?