About the human sex drive

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by R1D2, Apr 21, 2014.

?

The "Sex Drive".....

1. imo male has a higher drive

33.3%
  2. imo female has a higher drive

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. imo 2,4,6 times is about normal a year (see post)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. imo 3,5,7 times is about normal a year (see post)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. imo no release is harmful (seee post)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. imo some realease is helpful (see post)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. voted other (will leave a post, see post opinions)

100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. quinnsong Valued Senior Member

Tells me Marquis that it is time to let your hair down, go ahead, screw like the dickens, eat a Mickey D's and smoke a non-filtered Camel.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

That you're a textbook-perfect candidate for prostate cancer, unless you've been taking care of yourself.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Randwolf Ignorance killed the cat Valued Senior Member

I will! When is it due out and what is the publishing house?

:mufc:

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Randwolf Ignorance killed the cat Valued Senior Member

It tells me you're a weird dude. Already knew that though. BTW, weird does not carry a negative connotation for me...

8. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

A weird dude who should be getting his annual PSA tests.

9. Gurrb Registered Member

Such a varying and immeasurable thing (most of the time...averages apply, of course), don't you think? Men think about it consistently; but from what I've experienced, when women are horny, they're insatiable. Without trying to dilute my point with the typical 'intelligent' obfuscation that usually occurs in academic or supposed intelligent settings, I'll say this--as a whole, men feel horny more often and women feel a more intense form of horniness. Ya know?

10. Randwolf Ignorance killed the cat Valued Senior Member

While I agree with your general post, I think we may be subject to under-reporting. Which is a nice way of saying "women lie". Personal experience (anecdotal at best)... They are just as "randy" as the males. I do agree that once you get them started it is harder to find the "off" switch, but, whatever...

11. Gurrb Registered Member

I think there's something to be said about me (a man) making his first response to a sex drive question.

12. wellwisher Banned Banned

I would say men get hornier than women. This is reflected in the price that men are willing to pay for sex, that goes beyond prostitution. Women rarely pay for sex. How many horny women get arrested for rape each year or get accused of date rape? If females were as horny as pitched, there would be times of the month where date rape would not be assumed by women, because their horniness would be to high. It is all relative to what the end goal is.

The analogy for a woman and sex, is sex to a woman is like a good massage. If you are the person getting the good massage, you can go for hours. If the ladies had to do all the work, and their mate gets to lie on his back and even be dismissive before they start, the drive would look different. This counterweight does not impact men, since they will continue anyway and may even pay on top of that. The inner drive of men will not consider these factors but will plow through anyway. The female sex drive will be more conditional.

If all the conditions are met, she can reach her peak performance.