about cottentop3000

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by riku_124, Jun 8, 2006.

1. Athelwulf Rest in peace Kurt... Registered Senior Member

The utterings of immature people are so predictable.

I said give it up and stop bugging me.

—— The end, Mr. Monkey. ——

Last edited: Jun 17, 2006
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Roman Banned Banned

Wha about retards?
    I don't like retards. They're messy, obnoxious and stupid. Is it ok for me not to like retards because they're dumb?

What are you apologizing for?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. draqon Banned Banned

Let not the hatred or passion run within your veins...for these two are dead. May Vincent and Cottontop rejoice in heavens injoying online heavenforums.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Athelwulf Rest in peace Kurt... Registered Senior Member

Funny thing – I don't remember making room for people that you simply don't like. I only remember saying that intolerance towards people's beliefs was okay. Nice try though.

For raining on your parade by closing off your chance to argue that I was being contradictory. I meant it with a sarcastic tone – just as when I said "nice try" a bit earlier – but the sad thing about text is that it's static and unable to communicate things the way only a human voice can.

8. Athelwulf Rest in peace Kurt... Registered Senior Member

But I like passion. It's so... so passionate.

9. Roman Banned Banned

But why do you like retards?

10. Athelwulf Rest in peace Kurt... Registered Senior Member

Go away.

11. water the sea Registered Senior Member

The major reason for liking retards is that in comparison to them, one might always seem smarter.
    Gotta love those that make you look good!

12. Roman Banned Banned

No really, I don't understand. Why is it ok to be intolerant of those who are are intellectually inferior, but not be intolerant of fat people or black people? Getting angry at someone's stupidity is like hating retards for being retarded or black people for being so black.

13. water the sea Registered Senior Member

Becoz everyone's got issues and buttons and sore spots.

If one's sore spot is intelligence, if one fears to be intellectually inferior, then ... then one will display this in one way or another.

Often by being smarmy and subservient to those one deems intellectually superior, and intolerant to those one deems intellectually inferior.

And then, some people notice their irrational intolerance for someone or something, that it is in fact a form of projection, so they overcompensate by liking this someone or something.

14. Athelwulf Rest in peace Kurt... Registered Senior Member

Not their intellectual inferiority. Their beliefs.

I doubt your reading comprehension skills are so lacking that you would thoroughly misinterpret that. Report back to me (I suggest starting a new thread) when and only when you can be serious with me.

—— The end of this conflict, Mr. Italian. ——

15. draqon Banned Banned

are u guys discussing me?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

16. Roman Banned Banned

So basically everyone is crazy, irrational and unable to know themselves? I don't know if I like that.

Mr. Italian....
    Quoi?

But I am being serious.

What are beliefs? I would define a belief as a model individuals use to 1) explain systems and 2) determine probable outcomes. Beliefs arise from a) experience and b) interpretation of experience.

If an individual is lacking in a for reasons outside of his control, and b for reasons also outside of his control, why should you be intolerant of the inevitables of 1 and 2 ?

17. water the sea Registered Senior Member

I didn't say that.
    I sed:
    "Becoz everyone's got issues and buttons and sore spots."
    That doesn't mean everyone's crazy, irrational and unable to know themselves.
    It only means peoples got troubles, bigger or lesser.
    Such is life.

That's because of the issues and buttons and sore spots.

18. Roman Banned Banned

Agreed, though I like to think if one knows what those buttons are, they can at least control how hard they get pushed.

Psychologists define crazy as mental problems that interfere with daily life. If it doesn't bother you enough to interfere with daily life, it's not really a problem. And I believe that.

So by recognition of the problem, you just create some other problem! That seems rather inexcapable, at least through knowledge of one's self.

Ever hear of the authoritarian personality?
    It goes something like:
    Being smarmy and subservient to those one deems superior, and intolerant to those one deems inferior.

19. draqon Banned Banned

20. thedevilsreject Registered Senior Abuser Registered Senior Member

21. Athelwulf Rest in peace Kurt... Registered Senior Member

22. draqon Banned Banned

cause u guys werent replying to the shit I post. So I tested if any of u got me on ignore.

23. Athelwulf Rest in peace Kurt... Registered Senior Member

Posting a new thread would've been just as effective.