Abortion vs adoption

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by CutsieMarie89, Sep 29, 2008.

1. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

Did not seem to take that long when they gave me jail time, ok if the woman claims rape then she can abort the baby. Then she must see the court case out and if the person is found guilty of rape then all is fine, if the guy is found not guilty then she gets a jail sentence.

So again do I have the right to kill people who are not fully developed and healthy?. should I be allowed to go around and play angel of death to anybody who I do not see fit as a developed human?. It can be like a modern day Sparta and any retarded undeveloped human I see I can end his/her existence due to the logic of pro abortions.

peace.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. CutsieMarie89 Zen Registered Senior Member

I think this thread has a gotten a bit off topic. All I wanted to know was if you could give your child up for adoption, since a lot of people think it's an obvious alternative to abortion, but I could never give my child up for adoption and a lot of the women I asked said they couldn't do it either. So I wanted to know if others here felt the same way. If you don't believe in abortion then you would give a baby you couldn't care for or did not want up for adoption, right?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

I would probably have an abortion before giving it up for adoption. One is a mass of cells, the other is a full term child.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Lord Vasago bcd Registered Senior Member

this is a though one, but you have to ask yourself if you don't want an abortion and don't think you are ready to raise a child what else can u do than adoption.
    You say that you could never give up your child but how fair is it to the child when you start blaming your child with the mistakes you made of acident on your behalve.
    Believe me I Know a few people that been in that situation and in the beginning everything is fine but as time goes by they became more resentfull about the child blaming it for everything that went wrong in there life.
    How fair is it to the child to discover that our parents don't really love you? would it then not be better to give your child to someone that truly loves him/her and that you know that they will have a happy life?

Btw i myself have 4kids.

8. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Well, just because you and your friends feel that way doesn't mean that others do or should.

Giving a baby up for adoption does NOT mean that it will be adopted ...OR... that it will have a great life. Many adopted kids have damned tough lives, and some are even abused, and some are even killed.

Adoption is NOT the rosey picture that people seem to try to paint.

Baron Max

9. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

Answer my rebuttle ass prodder.

pece.

10. CutsieMarie89 Zen Registered Senior Member

I didn't say everyone felt that way. I actually thought I was one of the few because people always turn on me when I say that I wouldn't be able to give my child up for adoption, even if my circumstances weren't great, I wouldn't be able to do it. I was surprised when I heard other people felt the way I did. The foster care system sucks I know that second hand. But even if I found a family who wanted my baby, I still wouldn't be able to do it. It doesn't sit right with me.