Abortion vs adoption

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by CutsieMarie89, Sep 29, 2008.

1. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

as i keep saying this isnt aimed at PB, i trust her, she IS on the pill and we have already discussed what WE would do if it fails (just for your own infomation she doesnt want to use condoms, she doesnt like them)

My comments are aimed at the people who keep saying that its the mans fault if she gets pregant, she should make the choice by herself with no input from her partner and that he should just pay for the result

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

your right it is not just down to the man if she gets pregnant, and yes some women and men dont like condoms, however then they should use other methods,

and there is also other ways of having sexual contact without full penitrative sex

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

actually i need to make a thread about the pill, her demotologist wants her to go on a different pill and it would be nice to know if its as effective

of course its going to be really irritating if her test result comes back that she cant get pregant anyway because of polysistic overian syndrom and we have been so careful

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Mickmeister Registered Senior Member

Oh they had a long talk with me. The more years that have passed, the more happy I have been with my decision. I am too selfish to have kids. When my wife and I first met and I told her, she was thrilled that I had already had it done, as she does not want kids either. In fact, I seeked out someone that didn't want kids like myself.

8. Schizo Schizophrenasaurus Registered Senior Member

Abort.... abort.... abort...............

On another note.......... I think woman shouldn't be sluts...

I mean seriously I do not know about other men... but when ever I see a woman walk around like an f-ing poodle that just snorted coke... I want to punch them in the boob... then be like.... damn..... your an idiot....

9. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Abortion all the way, reduce the amount of suffering in the world and add one less mouth to it, so the rest of us have a little bit more to eat and work with, with just a few less (hundred million) people suffering decreases and happiness increases.

Also its 100% the women choice what to do, not the mans. Yes this sucks for men, but maybe we should not have sex with prolife-ers.

10. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

Men can be promiscuous, but women can't?

Die. Just die.

11. Schizo Schizophrenasaurus Registered Senior Member

Did I say that?

Woman can be as promiscuous as they want.... to me sluts are the ones that flaunt it..... it applies to both men and woman... but I am male so therefore do not like it in woman.....

Oh sure.... they are sexually appealing.... because you think hmm.. maybe they'll spread their legs for me... but in reality.... they are hollow.... and who wants to F a rotted out tree???? Hmmm???

12. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

so he was erect and ejaculating while unconscious but managed to get a condom on???

13. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

wow, she has pcos? That sucks. A friend of mine does as well. She never wanted kids and now that she finds out she may never be able too, she wants too. She's fuzzy too.

14. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

orleander what HIM are your refering to?

15. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

I don't think I referred to any HIM. What HIM are you referring to?? :shrug:

16. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

this:

what are you talking about?

17. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

:shrug: asguard, I quoted you, so I guess the HIM I am talking about is the HE you are talking about.

So again,

'so he was erect and ejaculating while unconscious but managed to get a condom on???'

18. s0meguy Worship me or suffer eternally Valued Senior Member

so when is abortion murder? is it murder if you don't ejaculate in her vagina, because otherwise she might have produced a child that would've been glad to be alive?

murder is a legal concept, and it is not murder obviously.

19. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

i dont get why exactly your talking about a condom. I didnt say anything about condoms.

OHH, hang on, i was talking about "wet dreams", the pressure valve for the testicals (mans version of a period actually)

20. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

I think abortion should be illegal unless it is the outcome of rape, If you are having sex then you know the risks that are involved. If you do not wish to get pregnant then you know what to avoid doing, having an abortion is a lazy, heartless type of contraception nowdays.

Its all good and well saying "but it's a womans choice it is her body" this does not mean I am allowed to do anything with my body in society that results in the death of another person. What if I wanted to use my body to stop another persons chance of living by punching them in the throat until the neck broke?. It's my body I can do what I want with it and so what if it kills another person thats alright with me?.

A woman should not have the power to decide if her child lives or dies, she does not have that power over another human individual life parent or not. Say I wanted to kill my daughter because I decided the responsibility was too much would that be accepted?, Yes the child is not fully developed inside the womb, a little baby is not a fully developed human either until it has passed puberty.

There is a much better way to not get pregnant, don't have sex if you are not ready for the reality of the outcomes it can have. If 2 people have intercourse and produce a baby I think they have the responsibility of taking care of there dirty work, both of them not just the woman.

Where I live in london this situation has become so out of hand it is disgusting, do you know how many young teenage girls go into health centers for abortions?. They don't care about responsibility anymore because they have an easy way out, they know the government will bail them out free of charge every single time they open their legs like little sluts. Many girls here have had like 3-4 aortions when they are only like 14-16 yers old, they know full well they are able to get rid of the baby without any problem, also without the parents knowing which I think is not honourable. If a child who is that young trys to get an abortion her parents should be told of this so they can punish her accordingly.

When those little sluts are over the age of 16-17 then they finaly stop having abortions, and keep a baby or 2 so they can get a free council flat/house from the government. The laws and modern systems do nothing to stop this kind of behaviour, the laws encourage people to be little sluts with no ambition in life other than breed and kill the babies, until your ready to keep a baby and get a free house for being a little tramp.

If I ran this country there would be no welfare or benefit schemes giving tax payers money to whores and scumbags, everybody would have to take full responsibility for there own actions. If you want an abortion then do it yourself at home, maybe that will give you the reality of what you are actualy doing, when you scrape that life form out of your womb with a coat hanger and catch an infection. No free rides would be allowed, you either be a productive member of my society and take responsibility for your own actions or My government would ship you out to sea and see how you fend for yourself without the help of my country.

All hail king Chi. the fair exalted one.

peace.

21. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Then all a woman would have to do is claim it was rape, get the abortion, then recant her rape story so the man wouldn't be charged with rape. And then they all live happily in a gingerbread house.

Since when did a bunch of cells become a "person"?

Baron Max

22. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

Then she should be forced to go through with the rape case in court, any woman found abusing the system should get a heavy jail term. If a woman is found guilty of lying about being raped she should get the same sentence as a rapist, 10 years should do the job.

What makes a person then?. ability to reason?, ability to express pain and emotion?. what about all the retarded handicapped people who suffer from an illness that makes them more like an undeveloped baby?. what if those people could not accomplish and feel what regular people feel am I allowed to go and bust a clip in there heads?

peace.

23. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Court cases usually take years to ever make it to court. So would you force her to have the baby, even if later it was proved that she was, in fact, raped?

When it's born perfect and healthy.

Baron Max