Abortion vs adoption

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by CutsieMarie89, Sep 29, 2008.

1. Betrayer0fHope MY COHERENCE! IT'S GOING AWAYY Registered Senior Member

As a billion people have told me, if you can't mother a child, don't.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. CutsieMarie89 Zen Registered Senior Member

So does that mean you'd pick abortion or give the child away?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Betrayer0fHope MY COHERENCE! IT'S GOING AWAYY Registered Senior Member

I'm just letting you know what everyone's said to me. They all are basically 100% against abortion, and would demand adoption. I am pro abortion. Not pro choice, I am FOR abortion. My friends apparently think that the baby has more rights than the mother, and that, given the hypothetical situation that a twelve year old girl was raped and whether she is allowed to have an abortion, I got the answer that no, she should not and should be still responsible for the child, just because she was raped doesn't make murder ok. At this point I wish I had a woman beside me to scream at him for a few hours.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. CutsieMarie89 Zen Registered Senior Member

I don't know giving my child up for adoption just seems so rude and irresponsible. I couldn't do it.

8. Mickmeister Registered Senior Member

I have to agree. I had a vasectomy when I was 29 because I knew that I would not be a good father because I don't like being around children. Too bad more like me don't make the same choice.

9. Betrayer0fHope MY COHERENCE! IT'S GOING AWAYY Registered Senior Member

Agree with them? I do not agree with those beliefs, let me make that clear.

10. Mickmeister Registered Senior Member

So you don't believe in choosing not to have children if you know before hand that you will not be a good parent?

11. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

Yes, because I'm familiar with the demographics of abortion and its disparate impact on blacks. Were it not for abortion, blacks would still be the largest minority group in the US.
    It wasn't an anti-black statement, it was an anti-abortion statement. 13 million aborted black children! A number greater than 1/3 the number of blacks living in the US today! You don't think that's a staggering number?

Last edited: Sep 30, 2008
  12. Bells Staff Member

Roman's comments:

Abortion is a good thing. It gets rid of poor babies, from genetically inferior stock.

Your reply:

It especially keeps down the number of black babies:

Do you consider blacks to be of "genetically inferior stock"? And do you think it is a good thing that more black babies are aborted?

Are you pro-abortion if it means weeding out the so called "genetically inferior stock", who, in your opinion and from your posts, constitute the black population of the US, but against it for the opposite supposedly 'superior stock'?

You are either being very glib and trying to avoid an obvious question or you missed the point he was making entirely and fell for his bait by displaying beliefs that should no longer exist in today's society.

13. Bells Staff Member

I just read your edit. I was questioning your wording when applied to Roman's original statement.

Is it a disturbing figure? Hell yes.

What should be looked at is why their abortion figures are so high, compared to others.

14. CutsieMarie89 Zen Registered Senior Member

I think it's because black people have these culture based stigmas that keep them from using condoms. They think only gay people get AIDS and only crazy people see psychiatrists and just bad wrap stuff like that. Many of them need to be educated better about their own health.

15. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

seriously???

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

and the doctors did that??

but what if you changed your mind, and wanted kids?

16. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

no i dont!!

things change, you change has you get older,

17. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

question LA, if you dont agree with a early vestectomy and the more effective contriceptives are all for women currently (the male pill is still in testing) and you think that abortion should only be the choice of women how exactly does a man make a decision if he is ready or not to have kids?

18. Steve100 O͓͍̯̬̯̙͈̟̥̳̩͒̆̿ͬ̑̀̓̿͋ͬ ̙̳ͅ ̫̪̳͔O Valued Senior Member

I am fine with either.

19. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

they are called condoms,

20. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

im sure it was james who said condoms arnt enough, they are only 97% effective (which means if you have sex 100 times they are statistically likly to fail 3 times in that time)

Oh and absitance is a stupid idea, if i told PB i wasnt going to have sex with her for 5 years till we could aford to have kids they would probably find bits of me left all over the state

21. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

then you get the male pill if condomns arent enough

or use the withdraw method with a condom, or even. make sure hte woman is on the pill

==========

and yeah if my other half said that we were not going to have sex for a while i will bite bits of him after 2 days

22. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

the male pill doesnt exist, its still being tested

the "withdrawl method" is a myth. the male lubricant contains sperm if he has ejaculated within any sort of reasonable time frame (wether he was concious or not)

so basically the only one of your three suggestions which makes any sence is to relie on someone else. But then if you cant make a decision jointly why would you trust her to take the pill every night?

23. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

hang on though if he was wearing a condom then they would both be safe!

yes its true that some women are untruthful about taking the pill, to that i suggest find a new girlfriend one who you can trust