A world without Israel

Discussion in 'World Events' started by El_Diablo666, Dec 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghost_007 Registered Senior Member

Nah, you can't make such generalisations. Many, many Jews supported the Prophets. They will make up one of the largest nations on the day of Judgement.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. El_Diablo666 The New World Order Has Begun. Registered Senior Member

Yes, it is sad Jesus died, but it is hypocritical for you to think so since Jews spurred the Romans on, and were, to kill Jesus.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. El_Diablo666 The New World Order Has Begun. Registered Senior Member

And they also caused problems. I have even heard so in religious places, jews give prophets a hard time because they refuse to believe that Mohommad is the last prophet and only in the Messiah, which we also believe in but we believe in Mohommad.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. El_Diablo666 The New World Order Has Begun. Registered Senior Member

Please stop posting for awhile. I can't be on until about a few hours, so halt it for now.

8. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

im going to sleep. you are a waste of my time. arab jews. LOL
    they just came out of the sky
    arab jews, europeans jews but no hebrews. i guess all those genetic studies done are wrong and mr jesus loving diablo is right.

i personally dont even believe israel was given to anyone, bot it is our homeland, and we are here. i bet that pisses you off. and with that thought im going to bed.

9. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

i meant you are sad.

10. El_Diablo666 The New World Order Has Begun. Registered Senior Member

No, you are.
    You've never heard of Arab Jews? Go back to school please.
    And ethnically European Jews are Caucasian, not Hebrew, so please dont' discredit those scientists with your lameness. And despite my username I do love Jesus. I just picked this username at random.

11. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

This conversation has somewhat degenerated. I might be best to try and keep it about the politics of the Palestinian/Israel situation, the history is controversial has been covered in more depth (and with less ad hominum) in other threads.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.