A world with out religion

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by some_guy01, Sep 30, 2001.

1. Sir. Loone Jesus is Lord! Registered Senior Member

The Truth shall stand, forever! GOD's Word is Truth!

We shall not all burn in Hell, only the ones that deny GOD and His Son JESUS's supreme sacrifice for the remission of our sins! He did it out of love! Hell was prepared for the Devil and his 'fallen' angels! And it was not originally meant for mankind, but the Devil! But the one's that hate GOD and His Holy Word, and the Son of GOD, shall have their part in the LAKE OF FIRE! Before that you would have to meet face to face the GOD that you hate so, or the one you and many here thought did not exist, at the GREAT WHITE THRONE OF JUDGEMENT! GOD does not want you or any to perish, but to come unto Him for forgiveness of all sins! Yes we Christians are forgiven of our sins, but we are still living in our 'fallen' body of sin, but when JESUS returns, we will have a body like unto His 'Glorified body' that there shall be no more sin or aging or death in the members of our heavenly body! But in this life we will sin, but we have an 'advocate' with the Father GOD in Heaven to plead our sins before GOD! Trust JESUS as savior and Lord and even you can go to Heaven! It's free! And paid for! You where created in the image of GOD! To the Glory of GOD! Not extinct monkeys or slim! But of a loving God that want's you to spin eternity with Him, with your family and friends ! And never more have to die, never get sick, never have to have a funeral for the one you love so much to never see them again in this life, but shall see them, live and love and have joys together unimaginable in this world! That's what GOD wants for people! Not to through them into the abyss! JESUS is the way to Glory!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Sir. Loone Jesus is Lord! Registered Senior Member

You refuse me, He have said, you hate me! There is absolutely no neutral ground! So you hate that what is truth! And your dead to truth!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Sir. Loone Jesus is Lord! Registered Senior Member

YOUR A KID!! Live and learn! Jesus loves even you!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Loone!

For heaven's sake, man! You're making a complete ass of yourself. And I have no couched insults for you this time, either. Seriously, man, you're making yourself out to be an embittered, blithering idiot.

Calm down.

--Tiassa

8. Cris In search of Immortality Valued Senior Member

Sir Loone,

What is it that you are trying to do in these forums? You clearly enjoy preaching, but this is not an appropriate place for that. For those of us who are not religious you appear very foolish. And I have also noticed that other believers here do not give you much support.

This is not the place for making sermons. Most here want to debate, learn, and enjoy interacting with others. Your style of sermon making is somewhat inflammatory and extremely frustrating for those of us who would like to debate.

If you really want to evangelize in the hope of converting others to your cause according to your religion then you are achieving the opposite of that goal by posting here with your current style. An evangelist needs to target those who have doubts about their own life and who are looking for hope and direction. Blasting them with overtly large and loud religious symbols and confusing biblical quotes will drive them in the opposite direction.

If you want to convince others that you are right requires subtlety, knowledge of non-religious lifestyles, and ability to reason and debate. Such evangelistic approaches are a true intellectual activity. Now I know that you have spoken out against intellectualizing being sinful but that means you have a difficult choice. Those you need to convince will begin at the intellectual level. To converse with them you have no choice but to meet them at their level.

If you are not evangelizing but simply enjoy preaching, then I am sure you must realize that you do not have a willing or supportive audience. So why do you preach? It can only be to satisfy your own ego (a sin I believe), the pure pleasure of quoting your religious statements with no hope that anyone is listening or concern for the effects.

If you want to drive people away from Christianity then your current style is the perfect method. If you think you are doing God’s work then clearly you are not by posting here.

Please please stop preaching and try to debate more by keeping strictly to the issues. You might start by reducing your font size to something more reasonable.

Hoping you will take this in the helpful spirit I intend.
    Cris

9. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

It is a shame young children grow up with the bible!!!

Sir Loone, do you not know what you say or so? Is the stuff in your 'brain' so mixed up that you really think it is the best for a child to grow up with all that garbage that is put in the bible?
    You really want children at the age of 3 or 4 are having nightmares about hell and doom????

Because that is what they hear as soon as they are a little older then a very young baby. Even babies! They are baptised, but maybe the kid itself decides later in life it doesn't want to know all that jezus and god crap they were told from baby on...
    Ever thought about that???
    A child is given to you, but it never ever is your property. So nobody has the right to force these young children to go to church, to be baptised or what ever...
    Understood???
    You can tell them about the bible, then they themselves can decide if they want to be 'christian or not.

You are starting to sound like a real Loonatic more, every day...

You are talking about Satanisme, but what do you call what you are doing?? Being good to your fellow humans? No, you only pick at us.
    By this I very slowly start to have a slightly thought of you being practising a kind of 'Satanisme' yourself...don't you???

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2001
  10. Counterbalance Registered Senior Member

Lovely post, Chris.

Thanks.

11. some_guy01 Registered Senior Member

nicely said cris

12. tony1 Jesus is Lord Registered Senior Member

*Originally posted by Jay Renalsds
    I dont recall anyone saying they hated jesus or god, just that they didnt believe in them.

I don't believe in you.

*Originally posted by some_guy01
    put down that bible of yours, go out and do some real world research. you will find that the majoraty of santists are actual people with lives. Not some guy dressed in black locked up in a dark room praising satan. NO, ERASE THIS STEREOTYPE FROM YOUR HEAD.

Who said anything about black?

As for having lives, satanists have much shorter ones than average.

*what makes them not independent since they think of their own ideas that are different than others? *

Based on what I've seen in this forum alone, so-called "independent" thinkers sound like broken records.

*Originally posted by tiassa
    Seriously, man, you're making yourself out to be an embittered, blithering idiot.

You mean like you?

*Originally posted by Cris
    An evangelist needs to target those who have doubts about their own life and who are looking for hope and direction.

An evangelist targets those who are lost, especially those who think they're not.

*If you are not evangelizing but simply enjoy preaching, then I am sure you must realize that you do not have a willing or supportive audience.*

Not much point in preaching to the choir.

*Originally posted by Banshee
    By this I very slowly start to have a slightly thought of you being practising a kind of 'Satanisme' yourself...don't you???

Anti-satanism.

*Originally posted by Sir. Loone
    Demonic possession and oppression!

That's for sure.
    It's funny that satanists and pagans generally don't notice that.

Some do, like Banshee.

13. some_guy01 Registered Senior Member

well you know why part of this is true, this becuse many people believe the same things as others in this forum. We all share some similar beliefs. You know that "a world without religion" thread was started by somone who thought differently. An independent thinker.
    but of course you will change your argument and go after some minor what if, so why should I respond to this anymore??? im sorry tony but get on the topic and stop this ...

again you don't seem to understand that this is pointless nonsense. "School yard tactics" or "childish remarks" ae they are know as are not a part of debating and show your demeanor as a complete idiot.

14. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

No, Tony1, not quite.

Do you have a purpose in life, Tony1 that doesn't involve enacting the very spitefulness that makes Christianity a danger to humanity?

Didn't think so.

--Tiassa

15. tony1 Jesus is Lord Registered Senior Member

You know that "a world without religion" thread was started by somone who thought differently. An independent thinker.

Liars also think differently.
    As a matter of fact, the vast majority of "different" thought is falsehood, for the simple reason that there are more lies than truth.

*again you don't seem to understand that this is pointless nonsense.*

Apparently, you don't seem to realize that it is complete nonsense when anybody says that.

*Originally posted by tiassa
    Do you have a purpose in life, Tony1 that doesn't involve enacting the very spitefulness

You're the very personification of bitterness, and you call me spiteful?

16. some_guy01 Registered Senior Member

again nonsense

good point, although most the majority of different thinking is what you call "falsehood" or what i would call as dumb or idiotic ideas there is a good portion occasionally that turn out to be good ideas and get turned into the next great invention.
    however if you are infering that different ideas are bad you are wrong. They can not be. you would be placing your mind set at the same level as the Taliban, because they ban everything that is different.
    so we can agree all different ideas are not good, but some trasform our world for the better (ex. plastics).

17. tony1 Jesus is Lord Registered Senior Member

again nonsense

Yup. Even when you say it.

*good point, although most the majority of different thinking is what you call "falsehood" or what i would call as dumb or idiotic ideas there is a good portion occasionally that turn out to be good ideas and get turned into the next great invention.*

No false ideas get turned into a great invention, only true ones.

*however if you are infering that different ideas are bad you are wrong. They can not be. you would be placing your mind set at the same level as the Taliban, because they ban everything that is different.*

While I appreciate the humor in the "argumentum ad Talibanum," I am not inferring that different ideas are all bad.
    I am saying that ideas that are different from the truth are all bad.

18. some_guy01 Registered Senior Member

Im a bit confused, explain what you mean by no "false" ideas get turned into great inventions, only true ones.
    what do you infer by "false ideas" or "true ideas". do you mean conventional

I assume your "truth" you are talking about is your bible. In that case that would mean that anything that is not defined in the bible as being "truth" is false, or in your words "different". Meaning your ideas about about anything have to coincide with that bible of yours.

19. KalvinB Publicity Whore Registered Senior Member

"In that case that would mean that anything that is not defined in the bible as being "truth" is false,"

As the rest of the cheerleading team huddles for a group think they realize that they need further proof that Christians aren't so stupid as to think the Bible is sole source of truth in the world because they (the cheerleaders) can't reason it out for themselves.

The Bible is a "religious" book containing "religious" truths.

Throw that into your cheerleading collective and see if you can come up with an answer to your own question.

Ben

Last edited: Nov 12, 2001
  20. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Well, I have to say KalvinB, you are saying it as it is.
    Just literally as you wrote it

The bible is a book with so called religious truths yes, for humans who can't figure out how to live their lifes as it is meant to be in the Cosmos.
    Christians have a book with rules which they obviously need very much because they are afraid they get 'lost' without those biblical rules and the ten commandments.
    But take a close look at these ten commandments.
    I know a whole lot of so called christians who are living that way and go to church to pray and the rest of the crap, but once they are home again, they refuse to take other humans serious who do not live according the bible.
    I do have a friend and she is very christian, she goes to church two times, every Sunday.
    But we are the closest friends. So you see, that is possible too.
    I let her be and she let' s me be. We respect eachothers opinion and I think that is the way it should have to be.
    We can discuss together perfectly, about religion, but even about other things. It is real possible to get along this way very well. We do it for years, no problem, never.
    I think it are the ones who are too stuck in these religious words who are doing a lot more harm to other humans and the world they live in.
    Look at the tv preachers, only money, money, money. And the humans are fooled, because these tv preachers laugh themselves to death.
    All fake. Why do you humans want to be fooled so bad by these guy's. I really do not understand.

And I really don't need a 'holy book' to learn how to live my life well and in a good way with Earth, Nature and the humans around me.
    I can figure that out by myself.

I am no 'lost sheep', like the most of this so called christians like to say about humans who choose not to be' holy'.

I don't have to hide myself behind all those christian rules and holy writing. I know how to live.
    Maybe you should try it out one time, to live next to a no christian and live in peace together and have fun together, for my friend and I don't have any trouble with this.

21. KalvinB Publicity Whore Registered Senior Member

Hypocricy isn't limited to Christians. And mean spiritied people who act nice to one group and cruely to another are certainly not limited to Christians. It's just that a lot of non Christians live under a very subjective law so they can't see just how hypocritical they themselves are.

But of course I can't judge them hypocritical (or so they say) because I can't judge them based on something they don't believe in.

Ben

22. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Yes, you are very right.
    Hypocrites you find amongst all humans, christian or not. It seems to be fun to a whole lot of humans to hurt eachothers feelings and drive pain into eachothers hearts.
    Probably because they have pain in their hearts themselves.
    For most of the times humans start behave cruel and mean when they themselves have had to much pain. And the pain will stay within them, for they do not know how to get rid of it.
    And that is how humans grow so sour and bitter and that is a very sad thing.

But this certainly goes for christians too. I know a lot of them. I am raised christian. Even baptised. I guess not well enough for Tony thinks I am channeling demons.
    That is hypocrisy too. How dare he? He doesn't even know me.
    And his christianity is very unfriendly and narrow-minded. It doesn't have to be that way. You can be christian and still be open to the ones who think different.

But most of the time, whatever humans do, it is always to humans feelings. Drive the stick deep into another persons heart and then twist it around to make him/her feel even more worse.
    And that has nothing to do with christianity, but with the whole human race, christian or not.

It makes me feel so sad. Why does it have to be like this?

23. tony1 Jesus is Lord Registered Senior Member

Im a bit confused, explain what you mean by no "false" ideas get turned into great inventions, only true ones.
    what do you infer by "false ideas" or "true ideas". do you mean conventional

No.
    I'm not entirely surprised that you cannot tell the difference between true and false.

Let's say you get the brilliant idea that you would like to invent "dehydrated water."

Being contradictory, such an idea might be considered a "false" idea.
    The result is that you won't invent such a thing.

Wire as used for conducting electricity is based on a "true" idea, namely that copper conducts electricity.
    The result is that we have copper wire.

*Originally posted by Banshee
    I can figure that out by myself.

I am no 'lost sheep', like the most of this so called christians like to say about humans who choose not to be' holy'.

...I know how to live.

No. Yes. No.
    You only think you can figure it out by yourself, and you are a lost sheep.
    A deceived person and a person who isn't deceived both think they are OK.
    There is another way to tell them apart.
    A demonized person really has no way to tell they are demonized because the demon has possession of the very thing you use to determine you are OK, your mind.

*I guess not well enough for Tony thinks I am channeling demons. *

Baptism or being a Christian doesn't prevent demon possession.
    What they do is make it possible or reasonable to cast out demons.
    Casting demons out of an unbeliever is a waste of time, and will usually just make the unbeliever worse off in the long run, unless they change their mind and become a believer.

*How dare he? He doesn't even know me. *

I know demons, so I don't need to know you.

*You can be christian and still be open to the ones who think different. *

No point.
    Thinking that is different from Christianity leads to death.
    Who wants that?