A world with out religion

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by some_guy01, Sep 30, 2001.

1. tony1 Jesus is Lord Registered Senior Member

*Originally posted by Sir. Loone
    They are 'DEATH MILLS!' And all that deal in favor there of will be one day utterly destroyed by GOD Him self! If they do not know Jesus for the pardoning of sins!

You said it.

Yea, they sacrificed their sons and their daughters unto devils,
    And shed innocent blood, even the blood of their sons and of their daughters, whom they sacrificed unto the idols of Canaan: and the land was polluted with blood.
    Thus were they defiled with their own works, and went a whoring with their own inventions.
    Therefore was the wrath of the LORD kindled against his people, insomuch that he abhorred his own inheritance.
    And he gave them into the hand of the heathen; and they that hated them ruled over them.

(Psalms 106:37-41, KJV).

If you want the US to become a Muslim country, then keep on grinding up little children into mincemeat.

The Muslims will stop the abortions, if you don't.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Bambi itinerant smartass Registered Senior Member

Things are really bad when a zealot can't take a joke

Tony,

I repeat: get a grip.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

A fertilized embryo is nothing. You can put it in a Petri dish and watch it until you wither, and it still won't become a human. It needs lots of special treatment in order to become a human. It needs a woman's body to nurture and shape it. And if you think that's a trivial demand, then try and reproduce the fetus-mother interaction in a test tube and thus carry a baby to term.

In comparison, the additional treatment a skin cell, say, would need to become an embryo is trivial. It just needs to have its DNA transferred into an empty egg.

Bottom line: embryos are not people.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. some_guy01 Registered Senior Member

whoa tony hang on there a second your passage from the bible has nothing to do with abortion. It is i say once again a desperate attempt to find a passage and make it fit. what is displayed there is nothing more than a twisted version of what is in the bible. a song of rebelion against your god; your version of devil worshipers

There is nothing wrong with Abortion. if you call that those first few cells life in a humane sense then you yourself are a murderer of exponetial proportions. Bacteria that you wash off(basically kill) daily would then considered to be life. don't make the argument that it has to have the potential of life for it to be considered living. Every time you masterbuate there is a potential for life but yet it is thrown away. now you thinking that im still wrong because its in a human being. well think about this
    Economically- if the child is born then most likely your $ goes to pay for it cause the main reason is because there isn't $ to pay. now don't make the argument that the person needs to get a job because not everyone can hold a steady job not everyone is mentaly competent to work not everyone is even old enough to get a job. i could go on forever on reasons but i don't have the time sorry

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. tony1 Jesus is Lord Registered Senior Member

*Originally posted by Bambi
    A fertilized embryo is nothing.

It is small, it is not nothing.

* It needs a woman's body to nurture and shape it. And if you think that's a trivial demand, then try and reproduce the fetus-mother interaction in a test tube and thus carry a baby to term.*

I don't think it is trivial.
    As a matter of fact, I don't think an embryo is trivial either.

*Bottom line: embryos are not people. *

Bottom line: abortionists are chicken shit cowards killing people who cannot fight back.

*Originally posted by some_guy01
    whoa tony hang on there a second your passage from the bible has nothing to do with abortion.

An atheist giving Bible lessons?
    LOL!!!

*There is nothing wrong with Abortion. if you call that those first few cells life in a humane sense then you yourself are a murderer of exponetial proportions.*

From the looks of it, I'm responding to idiocy of exponential proportions.

*Bacteria that you wash off(basically kill) daily would then considered to be life. don't make the argument that it has to have the potential of life for it to be considered living.*

You don't need to pussyfoot around the issue.
    I kill bacteria daily. I eat vegetables while they're still alive. I eat beef, deer, fish.
    Give it a rest, dude.
    Put the drugs away and take a deep breath.
    Abortion is murder, killing to eat is killing.
    No abortionist even pretends that he/she is killing for food or hygiene.
    They pick up their paychecks for killing people.

*Every time you masterbuate there is a potential for life but yet it is thrown away.*

That tells me more about you than it does anything else.

*Economically- if the child is born then most likely your $ goes to pay for it cause the main reason is because there isn't $ to pay. now don't make the argument that the person needs to get a job because not everyone can hold a steady job not everyone is mentaly competent to work not everyone is even old enough to get a job. i could go on forever on reasons but i don't have the time sorry*

What did you do, knock up your girlfriend and get an abortion?

Those excuses are lame.
    Not only that, it puts you on the same level as the professional killers.
    You want to kill a child just for money.

8. Bambi itinerant smartass Registered Senior Member

Bottom line

Religious extremists are chicken-brained troglodites. Not to mention cowards who can't think because they're afraid to.

9. tony1 Jesus is Lord Registered Senior Member

Re: Bottom line

Religious extremists are chicken-brained troglodites. Not to mention cowards who can't think because they're afraid to.

I'm sorry.
    I'd neglected to consider whether you'd ever had an abortion.

Rest assured, forgiveness is yours even if you have.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
    (John 3:16, KJV).

10. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Well Tony, that is nice from your god.
    That abortion will be forgiven...

Man, are you crazy...
    You talk against yourself, don't you see?
    You are almost acting like the catholics you hate so much.

11. some_guy01 Registered Senior Member

(tony1)An atheist giving Bible lessons?
    LOL!!!

See unlike you i keep an open mind and have studied several religions

(tony1)Bottom line: abortionists are chicken shit cowards killing people who cannot fight back.

It is not a person! Its not developed! It has no concience! It can not think! yes it may have the potential but it is still is not technical human life. It is codependant on the mother but so are a lot of microrganisms that live on the person that get washed off daily. Whats the difference when its fetus cells vs. bacteria cells. If harbored corectly bacterium could grow on us and so to speak "live". Anyways it is in only the first 26 weeks or something that abortions can take place.

(tony1)Those excuses are lame.
    Not only that, it puts you on the same level as the professional killers.
    You want to kill a child just for money.

Tell me what is the point in making people give birth to children that will suffer physically, mentally, socially, and economically. This is the reason that the US has probably the dumbest educated people in the world (okay Arizona .... now what state is that in?? a store clerk in ohio actually asked me this). This is why are standards are so low in public schools.You need to ask is this good for society?? You have to look at the big picture Tony you can't focus on little undeveloped fetuses.

ONCE AGAIN I REPEATED THIS IS NOT A CHILD!!! IT CANNOT SURVIVE OUTSIDE THE WOMB!! IT CANNOT THINK. ONLY WHEN THE LIFEFORM HAS FULLY DEVELOPED it is CONSIDERED HUMAN.

12. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Ok Some_Guy01, I do agree with you.
    Nothing more to add about this item.
    All is said in the post above.

13. Chagur .Seeker. Registered Senior Member

some_guy01 ...

Oh? Since when?

Were 'Whops', 'Kikes', 'Niggers', 'Injins' (or 'Savages'), 'Nazis', 'Japs', and god only knows how many more, considered 'HUMAN' when they were 'FULLY DEVELOPED'?

14. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Chagur, you can overreact...
    But that doesn't matter.
    As a human baby is only cells and nothing more, it is not a fully developed human, no.
    But it can be known already or this cells will be good or that there is something wrong with them.
    And in that case it is human, then.
    Because doctors can see how the embryo is developing.

You see, I talk against myself...
    Now I don't know it any more.
    I am confused, by myself.
    I will be back when I am out of it.
    Bye.

15. Sir. Loone Jesus is Lord! Registered Senior Member

The truth is that of the Word of GOD!

AMEN! & AMEN!

Tony 1 !

16. Sir. Loone Jesus is Lord! Registered Senior Member

It is created in GOD's image!

17. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Spiritual Deadness?????
    What the hell may that be, you Loone?
    Man, are you crazy, or what...
    Hahahahaha.

Spiritual 'Madness', ok, but spiritual deadness???
    No, yes, you Loone, are spiritual dead, you only say amen and hallelujah.
    What comes in between is all insanity of your bible-mind.

Or am I now confused again?
    Can be...
    Sir Loone has that effect.
    Hahaha.
    Bye, Sir Loone, you always make me laugh.
    Thank you for that.

18. Bambi itinerant smartass Registered Senior Member

Loone

I find it almost beneath myself to respond, but maybe just this once...

If you're suggesting that atheists are the ones afraid of the truth, then you need to have your screws checked.

And I'd say that you are very afraid of the truth. The truth being:

1) animals is all we are (i.e. no soul, nothing special, nothing to survive death, etc.)
    2) there is no God (God is an anthropomorphic fairy tale.)
    3) your religion is not special (one of thousands, was born and will die.)
    4) all religion is fluffy nonsense at best, and malicious brainwashing at its finest
    5) all of the above scares the hell out of you and you won't even think of letting it into your consciousness, much less giving it consideration

1) rape
    2) unintended pregnancy
    3) overpopulation
    4) child pregnancy
    5) highly abnormal pregnancy
    6) life-threatening pregnancy
    7) incest

For starters. Give these a thought, if you are indeed capable of such an act.

One more thing: "self-control" is unnatural. It leads to extramarital affairs, priests molesting children, and to Taliban "holy warriors" soliciting homosexual intercourse from visiting reporters, to name a couple examples.

They are children when born. They are parasitic growths when unborn.

No they are not. They are created by sexual intercourse of sexually active humans. They are only in the image of their parents (more or less, minus genetic variation). And their parents are not gods.

Human life begins when a brain begins to function. Until that moment, it's vegetable life.

Yes. Underground abortion clinics, incompetent illegal abortion providers, many lives ruined or ended needlessly. That is always the case throughout the world wherever abortion is illegal.

Well, maybe now you have some inkling of just how ridiculous, religious, plain idiotic your exhortations sound to someone who is not afflicted by your mental illness. It's that tiny hope of your possibly understanding even the littlest bit of it that caused me to make this post in the first place.

19. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Ok Bambi.
    How do you people do that?
    Say exactly the good words and at the right tone...
    Unbelieveble.

Well Looney, there is nothing to add to what Bambi said to you just now.
    Unbelieveble.
    Great job Bambi, really.

Lets see what Sir Loone makes of it, and what he quotes...

20. tony1 Jesus is Lord Registered Senior Member

*Originally posted by Banshee
    abortion will be forgiven...

Amen.

Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.
    (Matthew 12:31, KJV).

*Originally posted by some_guy01
    See unlike you i keep an open mind and have studied several religions

I laugh at your "several."
    I studied as many as I could find.

Once I found Jesus Christ, I found what I was looking for.

*It is not a person! Its not developed! It has no concience! It can not think! yes it may have the potential but it is still is not technical human life.*

Like I said, they're chicken-shit cowards.

*Anyways it is in only the first 26 weeks or something that abortions can take place. *

Are you that naive?
    Really?
    Obviously, you haven't heard of partial-birth abortions.

*Tell me what is the point in making people give birth to children that will suffer physically, mentally, socially, and economically.*

OK, you've convinced me.
    Atheists should have been aborted.
    Is that better?

As a human baby is only cells and nothing more, it is not a fully developed human, no.

You're just a group of cells to a serial killer.

*Spiritual Deadness?????
    What the hell may that be

It's what you have.

*Or am I now confused again? *

Yes.

And I'd say that you are very afraid of the truth. The truth being:

1) animals is all we are (i.e. no soul, nothing special, nothing to survive death, etc.)
    2) there is no God (God is an anthropomorphic fairy tale.)
    3) your religion is not special (one of thousands, was born and will die.)
    4) all religion is fluffy nonsense at best, and malicious brainwashing at its finest
    5) all of the above scares the hell out of you and you won't even think of letting it into your consciousness, much less giving it consideration

That isn't scary, it is STUPID.

*One more thing: "self-control" is unnatural.*

While you're dying of AIDS, ponder that concept.

*Human life begins when a brain begins to function. Until that moment, it's vegetable life. *

We are waiting for your brain to start functioning.

*Underground abortion clinics, incompetent illegal abortion providers, many lives ruined or ended needlessly.*

Yes, it is amazing what havoc sin produces.
    Your solution appears to be to maintain the sin, and add more yet.

21. Bambi itinerant smartass Registered Senior Member

Tony,

In case you're dreaming of eliminating "sin", you should take a few lessons from the Taliban. They did more to that effect than probably anyone in history.

Point is, you and your kind need to wake up and smell the incense. "Sin" is intrinsic to human behavior, and it is not going away as long as at least one human remains alive.

22. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Pay attention here Tony.
    I don't want to be quoted by you or Sir Loone any more.
    If you can't think for yourself, let it be and keep your big mouth shut.
    I do not want to be quoted no more by you or that loonatic, Sir Loone.
    Hold your tongue next time please.
    I have nothing more to say to you and your dressed friend Sir Loone.
    KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT TO ME, I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR YOU ANY MORE, IS THIS CLEAR??????

Thank you!!!!

23. tony1 Jesus is Lord Registered Senior Member

In case you're dreaming of eliminating "sin", you should take a few lessons from the Taliban. They did more to that effect than probably anyone in history.

Did more what, dreaming, or sinning?

*Point is, you and your kind need to wake up and smell the incense. "Sin" is intrinsic to human behavior, and it is not going away as long as at least one human remains alive. *

WE need to wake up and realize this?
    What kind of drugs are you on?

For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
    (Romans 3:23, KJV).

The biggest complaint that atheists have is that we, who apparently don't know this, say that everyone sins.

So, you've been secretly reading your Bible, and pretending that you don't.
    Well, it IS a step in the right direction.

Pay attention here Tony.
    I don't want to be quoted by you or Sir Loone any more.
    If you can't think for yourself, let it be and keep your big mouth shut.
    I do not want to be quoted no more by you or that loonatic, Sir Loone.
    Hold your tongue next time please.
    I have nothing more to say to you and your dressed friend Sir Loone.
    KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT TO ME, I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR YOU ANY MORE, IS THIS CLEAR??????

I'm typing as quietly as I can, OK?