A very "oral" question

Discussion in 'Biology & Genetics' started by Frisbinator, Jul 2, 2004.

1. Closet Philosopher Off to Laurentian University Registered Senior Member

I answered YES, you can get it even if you don't go all the way. If your saliva touches the penis and it has an STD wart on it, then you can get growths in your mouth.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Idle Mind What the hell, man? Valued Senior Member

Well, not quite. But, you can indeed contract STDs from oral sex. As people mentioned, minor tears and other lacerations in the mouth, or on the genitalia can be enough for the infection to spread.

Frisbinator, ejaculation in the context of sex refers to the male orgasm specifically. Remember, all definitions rely on context, and a special definition has been made for sex. Besides that, there are fluids in the vaginal canal that can transmit infection. Bleeding cuts? No one said that there had to be bleeding, open wounds. Micro-tears are sufficient for disease transmission.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. John Connellan Valued Senior Member

Obviously I haven't accomplished anything!

Frisbinator: do u actually want to learn something or not?! If u do then please understand that i am not shouting at u because I hate u. I very rarely post on these forums talking a load of BS like a lot of other people so please respect that. I am usually here to teach others (or flirt with our female members......

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

)

What is discharged before ejaculation IS NOT semen ok? if it was, then ilke u, I would consider it ejaculate along with the rest of it.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.