A Theory of Racism

Discussion in 'Ethics, Morality, & Justice' started by nameless, Sep 4, 2005.

1. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

So, what is left over of the theory of racism right now?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. J.B Banned Banned

This is a excellent example of someone lieing to make a race of people (white) look bad.

spuriousmonkey you left this out of the link you posted:

"Definition: Note: Crime statistics are often better indicators of prevalence of law enforcement and willingness to report crime, than actual prevalence. Per capita figures expressed per 1,000 population."

You see the stats you posted show how much more civilized white people are because "of prevalence of law enforcement and willingness to report crime" in majority white country's.

spuriousmonkey, you are clearly a "racist" because you are willing to bring false witness to a race of people.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2005
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. john smith Tongue in cheek Registered Senior Member

If you feel so strongly about this, why the hell is your sole intention in life to "make a race of (black) look bad"??? Your argument is a one sided pile of shit with a cherry on top.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Cool, so next time I go to colombia I don't have to get worried about being murdered. Because it's high murder rate per capita is a sign of prevalence of law enforcement and willingness to report the crime of murder.

8. J.B Banned Banned

My intention is to be honest.

9. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

You never explained the other stats I gave. I'm curious how you are going to explain the criminal behaviour of Russians and such.

10. Von Chav Gold chains & Stella!! Registered Senior Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Next J.B will be blaming Hurricane Katrina on the blacks!
    Honest? Don't talk bollocks. Everyone knows that any race can be equally as violent as the other. Remeber J.B. it was us whites who used blacks as slaves, us whites who dropped the atomic bomb and us whites who are causing all the world's problems today.
    You're just using sciforums to spread your narrow minded criterion of racism. I bet you even have a swastika tattooed to your chest. By stating your own opinion you are being 'honest' to yourself, but not truthful. SpuriousMonkey posted 'honest' stats and thats why he left the small print at the bottom.