A Theory of Racism

Discussion in 'Ethics, Morality, & Justice' started by nameless, Sep 4, 2005.

1. GodlessEvil God is dead Registered Senior Member

Black people have, for the most part been evolved culturally different in different lands, the way the blacks came into white culture and people is a harsh evil tale of slavery and being put second class and never respected.
    Thus a chip on their shoulder exists, can't blame them.

You should have left them in the africa happily throwing their spears and with the company of their tribes etc, just like we should have left the red indians and never taken America.

I don't believe in interfering with any culture, just because it is not like your own don't mean it is right to go out and change it.
    You cant change it, there is a natural reason why one culture evolves differently to another.

It is our interference that has created all the problems, we think we are superior to other cultures because of our fancy technology and philosophy and fancy politics.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Do you have any proof of this or is it your opinion?

And a higher crime rate is not enough. The crime rate should be going through the roof if we extrapolate your figures.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. J.B Banned Banned

I agree with just about all you say here except,
    It is here in America where blacks injoy the highest standard of living then any other place in the world. That is why blacks from all over the world risk there lives just for a chance to live amoungst whites.

I don't think whites or any group is superior, just different.

Blacks aggessive violence nature is not an inferior trait when you realize that violence is needed to survive in a black community.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. J.B Banned Banned

12% of the population in the U.S is black.

Blacks commit over 50% of all murders in the U.S.

How much higher do you want these stats to go for you to be able see a difference?

8. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

So your irrational fear of black people drives greater segregation and poverty, creating a pit from which they can seldom rise, leading to greater fear, segregation and racism, ect., ect.,...

This is our future if we chose, or maybe you have a "final solution" in mind?

9. GodlessEvil God is dead Registered Senior Member

Yes we are different, a race could be superior, you would need hard facts to support the idea, not pseudo science.

But even if this was the case, it does not mean you should treat people badly.
    I could say i am superior to a retard, the retard scores 60 IQ and has a bad grasp of education, we could say scientifically i am superior, but does that mean i should blow his brains out because he is less able than me?.

Basically we are Deculturalising ourselves and other cultures, there can never be a one world culture, but obviously with the way the world works when one country sees opportunity, it takes it by the nuts, and i cannot blame anyone for that either.

But when you enter a country you will still be loyal to your own kind, nature again, we all like to share the same language, same religion, same culture and backgrounds, it works socially in the long run and is natural.
    If we was meant to fly, we would have been born with wings......and
    If we was meant to all be mixed up there would not be different races or cultures in the first place.

I guess we break natures rules alot, and i don't think it does us any long-term favours.

10. J.B Banned Banned

I don't have fear of black people beacuse there black, I have fear of black people because they are extreamly violent.

11. GodlessEvil God is dead Registered Senior Member

Not always, that is a generalisation, white people are violent too, it was white people who killed millions of jews remember.

12. GodlessEvil God is dead Registered Senior Member

It was also white people who invented the nuclear bomb, you dont get much more violent than that! LOL

13. J.B Banned Banned

Yes we do remember, thats why we should speak out against violence today.

12% of the population in the U.S is black.
    Blacks commit over 50% of all murders in the U.S.

We should say something about this, don't you think?

14. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I never said you did. You fear them, period. So you and people like you segregate them into ghettos where no one can make money besides the drug trade, which is inherently violent, and this culture worships money. There is an article today on CNN.com, that explains how the structure of cities, specifically dense low-income housing creates cycles of poverty and crime.

The same thing happened with insane asylums. In the past, anyone entering an asylum even relatively sane would go crazy under the awful conditions, and visiting politicians would see how bad they were as justification for further isolation.

15. GodlessEvil God is dead Registered Senior Member

There is no easy solution, although i think reversal would be good, switch off all electricity and get everyone to live off the land, remove all guns, melt them down and turn them into swords,turn the police into military,re-introduce a class system and eliminate the ability for credit, eliminate any fuel mode transport, destroy all tower blocks and reverse everything into some kind of advanced roman empire, thats where i would start anyways.

Obviously more to it than that, reversal is a painful long road. But a road that would lead to long term human victory and survival.

16. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

The end of cheap oil will also end the suburbs. We will all have to live more close together, like it or not.

17. J.B Banned Banned

No, I don't fear them period.

I FEAR THEM BECAUSE OF THERE EXTREAMLY HIGH RATE OF VIOLENT BEHAVIOUR PERIOD.

18. GodlessEvil God is dead Registered Senior Member

You can get over fear by doing something you fear the most.

I'll give you £100 if you walk through a black neighbourhood wearing a white sheet covered in swastikas.Post pictures online.

Call it a therapy session

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

19. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

No, you're just a scared little pussy. Did the black boys take your lunch money?

20. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Ahh, more force applied to the citizens, huh? And you think that will help? ....LOL! It's like throwing the Christians to the lions, wouldn't you say? ....LOL!

Hey, Spider, check out some of the crime stats in Nairobi and in South Africa. Check out the violent crime stats in any other predominantly black nation/area of the world. Please, just check it out ....you'll find what J.B. is saying is more than true. Oh, sure, you can make excuses for it, but at what point are you willing to stop making excuses and admit the problem and try to do somthing about it?

Baron Max

21. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph-T/cri_mur_cap
    murders per capita:

Country Description Amount
    1. Colombia 0.61 per 1000 people
    2. South Africa 0.49 per 1000 people
    3. Jamaica 0.32 per 1000 people
    4. Venezuela 0.31 per 1000 people
    5. Russia 0.20 per 1000 people
    6. Mexico 0.13 per 1000 people
    7. Estonia 0.10 per 1000 people
    8. Latvia 0.10 per 1000 people
    9. Lithuania 0.10 per 1000 people
    10. Belarus 0.09 per 1000 people
    11. Ukraine 0.09 per 1000 people

Seems like latinos are more violent than blacks according to your logic. And those caucasian slavic people are also not afraid of crime apparently...

If you look at the list it actually seems quite random. Maybe it is something else than race?

22. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

oh my dear lord...total crimes per capita:
    Country Description Amount
    1. Dominica 113.82 per 1000 people
    2. New Zealand 105.88 per 1000 people
    3. Finland 101.52 per 1000 people
    4. Denmark 92.82 per 1000 people
    5. Chile 88.22 per 1000 people
    6. United Kingdom 85.55 per 1000 people
    7. Montserrat 80.39 per 1000 people
    8. United States 80.06 per 1000 people
    9. Netherlands 79.57 per 1000 people