A sane fight on the problem of psychosis

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Tnerb, Mar 9, 2006.

1. Tnerb Banned Banned

At the time, rather i'm going insane. The first time i've been so alive/had so many possibilities until I feel like I AM going insane! I am saying this to present the first side of the thread, to present what I am trying to get at.... At the time, as I am saying I am litterally going crazy. Now, I don't even know why I am attempting to create this thread, but I do have one idea that i'd like to present.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I rather should have said "a sane attempt at the problem of psychosis", or "rather" maybe I should just try and calm down. I just tried that but I couldn't get the rage of sci-forums off of my mind, that and maybe the insane MetaKron. Not him but his writing.

I am going to attempt to destroy the noton of "psychosis". I am going to flatter it into the ground with pity. It is going to laugh and lash out at me for doing it and I am going to simpily laugh at it!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

You bet i'm mad. I'm infurated without a reason or a source, ha, or a cause.

I can't handle the state i'm in, however for those who know me, I have an issue to present.

It is this: Psychosis is a costly word and a costly loss. It is simply that case. It is not even a word. It isn't anything. Psychosis isn't anything. Psychosis, the way to get around it, to see it with clear eyes, "what isn't psychosis"?

EVERYTHING ISN'T PSYCHOSIS. rather nothing is psychosis.

We made that word to describe something did we not?

Psychosis is a stupid and costly experiment.

The core of the individual, there are a few: here is my new theory to be viewed:

One has 2 aspects to himself.
    1)something presented in the "hmm... personal adventures?" thread I created in this forum.
    2)One has this and one has the false ability to transfer to that. Reality is action, reality is perception persistance.

Taking these 2 ideas, I say reality is the self. Reality is whatever the self consists of. I am not asking for a through explaination of every point I make, but you will find my theory in here somehow if you are still reading.

Here is my main thing:

I believe that psychosis is just this: The ability to have action. Everything else, asides from that, isn't anything. Psychosis and it's revelation has causes, etc, but they are always the same similar causes. Excuse my words! Psychosis is action, and everything asides from this action, is a dwelving into or away from what is normal, which the word here normal isn't right. Normal is a made up word. It is stupid to consider all of it's damn flaws. Psychosis is action, and when deviated from, there is all of the damage in the world.

Anyone care to explain what i'm saying? If not, I ask for this thread to be deleted, it is made for me to calm down and for me to find out that psychosis is bullshit. Everything is bullshit. You simply must live. Ha.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. EoDEo Registered Senior Member

A little voice in my head told me i wasnt crazy.. i think he was right.
    and
    Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.