A question to liberals and athiests

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Norsefire, Jul 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phlogistician Banned Banned

Well yes, unductive logic fails, but then physics fails at a singularity, so that's fine.

Logic need not apply.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Enmos Valued Senior Member

It leaves open both possibilities. I prefer mine.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. The Ape Hunter Registered Senior Member

This is an excellent question & although it isn't directed at me, I thought you might get as much enjoyment as I did from viewing a video in which that very question was posed to a father who had been a 60's hippie, college campus protester that raised a conservative, Republican son

Its included withing the documentary produced by the son, titled "Indoctrinate U". Personally, I felt tension as soon as I heard the question asked to the father. However, his answer was much to his credit, an agreeable, Classic Liberal (now nearly extinct) reply.

He said; "well, when you raise him to think for himself, you can't really complain when he does precisely that"

After having felt the moment's tension, due to the volatile, touchy nature of the question, regarding a matter that usually runs emotionally & intellectually deep, I was tickled pink upon hearing his cool dad's answer

Apparently, the mother is of equal character & one can determine that due to having been raised by that kind of sensible parenting, it's no wonder that the son turned out sensible enough to have subscribed to his correct worldview... ha ha : )

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

almost 3 years? Talk about thread necro.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.