A president to die for; George W. Bush!

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Virgin, Jan 14, 2003.

1. Virgin Banned Banned

I don’t understand much of politics, but these are funny!

"I have made good judgments in the past. I have made good judgments in the future." ...Governor George W. Bush, Jr.

"[It's] time for the human race to enter the solar system." George W. Bush

"It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it." ...Gov George W. Bush, Jr.

"Quite frankly, teachers are the only profession that teach our children." ...Governor George W. Bush, Jr., 9/18/95

"We are ready for any unforeseen event that may or may not occur." ...Governor George W. Bush, Jr., 9/22/97

"If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure." ...George W. Bush, Jr.

"I believe we are on an irreversible trend toward more freedom and democracy, but that could change." GWB 5/22/98

"One word sums up probably the responsibility of any Governor, and that one word is 'to be prepared'." ...Governor George W. Bush, Jr., 12/6/93

"Natural gas is hemispheric. I like to call it hemispheric in nature because it is a product that we can find in our neighborhoods."—Austin, Texas, Dec. 20, 2000

"It's important for us to explain to our nation that life is important. It's not only life of babies, but it's life of children living in, you know, the dark dungeons of the Internet."—Arlington Heights, Ill., Oct. 24, 2000

"I think we ought to raise the age at which juveniles can have a gun."

"A tax cut is really one of the anecdotes to coming out of an economic illness." The Edge W/ Paula Zahn, Sept. 18, 2000

"Mr. Vice President, in all due respect, it is—I'm not sure 80 percent of the people get the death tax. I know this: 100 percent will get it if I'm the president."

"Public speaking is very easy." ...Governor George W. Bush, Jr. to reporters in 10/9

"When I have been asked who caused the riots and the killing in LA, my answer has been direct & simple: Who is to blame for the riots? The rioters are to blame. Who is to blame for the killings? The killers are to blame. ...George W. Bush, Jr. "Illegitimacy is something we should talk about in terms of not having it." ...Gov George W. Bush, Jr., 5/20/96

:m:

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Algiz Registered Member

George Bush can predict the future. One you accept that as true, it all becomes very clear.

Juveniles can buy guns at age 14 in some places. Yes, they are BB guns, but guns all the same. Maybe we should raise it to age 16.

Public speaking is easy, Bush does it all the time. Public thinking....ooo now there's a hard one.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. KneD Le Penseur Registered Senior Member

Like I always thought, he is from the planet of the apes, and invites us to see his juvenile home.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Vortexx Skull & Bones Spokesman Registered Senior Member

Give the man a break goddamit!

I would like to see what public speeches YOU would produce after having dissolved that many braincells with alcohol in the past. Besides he got the best advisors in the country to take good care of him and your interest as american citizen!!!

8. static76 The Man, The Myth, The Legend Registered Senior Member

No. He has the best advisors in the country to take good care of him and Corporate America.

9. Lykan Golden Sparkler Registered Senior Member

Not just alcohol but cocaine too...

10. Adam §Þ@ç€ MØnk€¥ Registered Senior Member

Virgin

Thanks for the laugh.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!