A Place for songs

Discussion in 'Art & Culture' started by Anew, Apr 5, 2015.

1. Anew Life isn't a question. Banned

As writing has appeared as creative work for many a years. I haven't quite the passion for the vastness of created books to sift through to query what truly worthy facts would apply today. Therefore this title area 'A Place for songs' is to be utilized to write songs. Knowing that whilst reading a song one is to breath and return to the completeness of the writing midst or after reading, of course still warmly breathing..for perceptions sake please. Of course disinterest evolves for pieces of writing that encourage degradation/discouragement, for such days aren't today.

[just to qualify relative to the vastness of music of song which already exists, time and place for different music or song much variable format already of place that lit consciousness as it did, vast the variety's of interest, to know and let go as life doesn't wait, or beg

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

life asks]

my song to offer as begin:

it's just a getting by song.

*Spaken for Livingly*
    An word isn't a person, And there never isn't anywhere to go. Because here you are. Oneself never doesn't have anywhere to go and be.
    Speak for life in it's place
    Therefore I take today understanding that where imperfection is playing
    I have myself and needn't be invented I know the difference of time and age, and care spaken for livingly for day.
    Those that invent me haven't much to give &
    those that don't & never have taken from me.................
    can give a word that doesn't design in someone elses false resign.

ahhhh to give and be gaven, here an integrity there an integrity..........there isn't any otherwise it's the way to greet life
    the way to say ehloh & fairwell..............
    I understand common error never belonged............
    free yourself.... unto oneself
    myself
    I understand.....
    what can't come around anymore what shouldn'ta come around before.

whom a'what work themselves unhastefully out of false resign ..Yet... it's never too late to get honest it free's yourself And whom you may have held for too long.. it'll return you closer to words again nearer to confidence lost for life.................................

there then words like the continuum of good aren't stupid anymore
    and your no longer
    one of the too many far gone from oneself, playing in to or about peoples personal space>their higher self
    no longer destroying higher love with demand.

speak for life, truth in it's place.

false prior needn't feed
    Be your space, more & more
    Today ain't yesterday

an adultish person can't afford feeding depression

change is like love, one doesn't to look for it is today
    new day I needn't look for me.

blessed day to give and be of gaven.

writer note: don't get stuck in values confusions. bad intent is related to true value that often disguises priority in what is often really false compassion feeding, the ignorance of encourageing self therefore others depression [as depression is known as a playground for some whom externalize due to loss of self in determinism of what they learned or chose value in circumference of feel good with sidelines of neglect], which is really beyond the realism of most adultish people whom prefer to manage their own mood range, and have decent valuable days unmet by sensual/emotional value confusions]

Last edited: Apr 5, 2015
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

I must say your "song" doesn't reflect a great deal of thought because it doesn't make much sense to me.

I also thought that songs had a rhyme to them which your song doesn't have.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.