A physicist explains ghosts in our digital reality

Discussion in 'UFOs, Ghosts and Monsters' started by Magical Realist, Mar 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. river

You are out of your league.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

As another poster rightly quite accurately said....

Don't bother (although his latest reply "prove it", post #25, should give you some idea of his sincerity - or lack of).
    River has, over the years, participated in a number of threads where scientists/ physicists have been listed as as investigating "ghosts" and "haunted houses".
    But, conveniently, he manages to forget each time the subject comes up [1].
    Regardless of what you say he'll shift goalposts - or even subject - and stick with what he believes.

1 This attitude extends to just about anything where he's challenged: most recently I've had to list authors/ books I've read to show how I don't limit myself to accepted science and have a knowledge of the woo stuff too. On no fewer than 3 separate occasions in the last 6-9 months or so he's denied having been told that and asked again for me to provide a list.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Russ_Watters Not a Trump supporter... Valued Senior Member

How many more years of thinking will it take for you to learn how to use the word "your" correctly?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. river

Anything you two in the immediate posts to distract from the OP.

Such childness.

8. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Speaking for myself, the biography on you describes you accurately.
    I can vouch for that accuracy.
    Although at least we havn't seen to many "one worder" replies today, a few "one liners" but generally just illustrating further your paranoia.

9. river

You are out of your league pad.

10. Russ_Watters Not a Trump supporter... Valued Senior Member

That isn't a sentence.
    That isn't a sentence.
    That isn't a word.

River, this discussion is for you. You're the one pushing the ghost agenda, not us. If you want this thread to be closed because it is garbage, so be it -- that's where you are pushing it. If you want the discussion to be useful, then you'll have to start making it useful.

paddoboy likes this.
  11. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

You think so? I certainly have you stuck for words!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

12. river

Thats all you have russ is grammer errors. Well excusssssssss.... Me for not being perfect.

The thing is russ, You have not addressed my inquiries on your presumed " experience's " do tell the details.

13. Russ_Watters Not a Trump supporter... Valued Senior Member

Since at this point the thread is just you bickering, that's all you'll get back. That's all I have, because that's all this thread is. Again: it's up to you if you want the thread to be better than that.
    Why would I bother with that? What does that have to do with anything? Again, river, this is your discussion, not mine. You're the one on stage, performing, not me. If you want me to give you information, you need to make a convincing case as to why I should bother.

14. river

There we have it. An example of utter weakness by russ.

Magical Realist likes this.
  15. Russ_Watters Not a Trump supporter... Valued Senior Member

So that's it, then? You have no intention of having a reasonable discussion? Nothing more to discuss and we can close the thread? [yawn] Gnight.

16. river

Well lets have this reasonable discussion.

17. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Great! First up, how much investigation and research have you done into Bigfoot, the supernatural and other non scientific concepts and beliefs?
    Please supply proof of any of these claims of your research.
    And finally, what qualifications do you have to [1] do this research, [2] Interpret the data correctly, and [3] Do it in an unbiased scientific fashion as per the scientific method.

18. river

I was waiting for Russ to have a discussion with not you pad.

So buzz off pad.

19. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

So you don't like being interrogated on your nonsensical beliefs?
    Rather ironic, hypocritical and arrogant I suggest.
    Now again, please answer the questions as I have put them or slink back into your little corner and lick your wounds.

20. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Again:

Great! First up, how much investigation and research have you done into Bigfoot, the supernatural and other non scientific concepts and beliefs?
    Please supply proof of any of these claims of your research.
    And finally, what qualifications do you have to [1] do this research, [2] Interpret the data correctly, and [3] Do it in an unbiased scientific fashion as per the scientific method.

Of course answering these questions honestly, would reveal you for what we all think of you anyway. Correct river?

21. river

Buzz off pad.

I could be more rude if you like. But I like to think that you are at least intelligent enough that I don't need to go there.

river

22. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Remarks of a common well known troll. You fit that bill!

23. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Not going to answer the tough questions river? Prefer to continue trolling?
    I mean considering the demands you made of russ and the accusations, you now appear to be running away.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.