A personal message from England to Islam

Discussion in 'Politics' started by cosmictraveler, Mar 25, 2008.

1. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

He's England? Beat him for the mess in the ME and Asia. Effing colonialists!!!!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. superstring01 Moderator

I love this guy. I love his rants on religion too. He's brilliant.

~String

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

You should post some.

8. superstring01 Moderator

You claim to be smart enough. If you want to see more of people who disagree with Islam (i.e. "hate groups"), go looking.

~String

9. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

A well done video.

10. superstring01 Moderator

His video on English sacrificing England: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mM2dC1iWzww.

His point on how in England government officials are banned from saying "Islamic Terrorism" even though Islamic terrorists are Muslims, committing terrorism in the name of Allah while chantin the Koran. The obvious seems to escape the politically correct, like he said, "PC-ness is like a drug-- we know it's killing us, but we just can't stop."

~String

11. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Perhaps the "English" could emigrate to their 2000 year old homeland.

Or describe how they are sacrificing people through artificially drawn borders, war, occupation and structural adjustment.

12. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Sam continues at breakneck speed with the deluge of fabrications.

13. superstring01 Moderator

Yawwwn. Sure. Whatever Sam. The poor Muslims. Except... none of this has ANYTHING to do with Arabia. It has to do with Muslims living in England.

It's so much fun to see you get your feathers up over things that aren't even related to this issue. We could be discussing how the evil Tagorians of Ditantus IV were invading and enslaving the peaceloving people of K'narak Prime, over 27,000 lightyears from Earth, and you'd chime in with your two-bit act of, "Well, the EVIL British... blah blah blah... and the Americans... blah blah blah."

Wahhh, SAM. Wah.

Yes, every evil thing that Muslims do on Earth is the UK's and the USA's fault. Keep apologizing for evil doers. Whatever. If it makes your tired little mind rest better at night, just keep repeating that mantra.

~String

14. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Its the Kohinoor diamond. Attracts Muslims like flies. They should return it to India.

15. superstring01 Moderator

Well, the British weren't the first, and only, nation to steal a rock from someone else. Muslims and Indians (or both) are no strangers to that tradition... not that it matters. You'll find a way to spin it all back on the west.

~String

16. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Am I supposed to feel for a xenophobe who wants to preserve his own country, the same country that has felt no compunction in raping and destroying several others?

And I'm not talking about the past either.

17. superstring01 Moderator

No SAM. You're not. As you've pointed out before: few people care what you think beyond belaboring themselves in having to undue the lifetime of self-delusion you've engaged in.

So, sure, SAM, he's a Xenophobe. Though, I didn't hear him talking about all those pesky Chinese immigrants... or the Polish immigrants... or all those unwanted negros either! Nope... just those people who have a penchant for carrying out clitorectomies, blowing themselves up, dressing their women in tents all while demanding special rights and court systems.

SAM I don't think you have the content of character or the back bone to realize, much less admit, that there is a cancer growing in Europe and it's called Militant Islam. It's only beginning to show itself, and Europeans who are so smack-addicted to political correctness, will never realize that their tolerance and progressiveness is about to be destroyed by Muslim extremists.

~String

18. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Yeah I feel very sorry for him. He has such a hard life, poor sod.

Maybe he should move to Iraq; I hear it was recently liberated.

19. superstring01 Moderator

Hah! I was right: you are a total one-trick pony. Everything comes back to the Middle East. Keep 'em coming SAM-- you prove my point for me.

~String

P.S. I'm sure he doesn't want or need your pity. The guy seems capable of defending his ideological beliefs. The people to pity are you, your ilk and the various sheeple around the world who fall for the "pity the poor Muslims" bile. He's exposing a very real issue. So, you're poorly feigned pity is about as out of place as your totally misplaced pseudo-intellectualism.

20. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Well surely compared to the cancer of militant Islam in Europe he prefers the joyful liberation by Western soldiers in Muslim countries?

Do you think he would be more satisfied if England and Iraq were swapped?

Perhaps he should remove the redwood from his ass before pointing out the chip on someones shoulder

21. superstring01 Moderator

Wow. What do you know-- you're still parroting Iraq.

You're like fracking Chicken Little: "The sky is falling!" Everything back to Iraq. Fine: Iraq sucks, the perpetrators should be executed (preferably with big swards like muslims use). Can you stop simpering like a suckling child for a moment and focus on something else? I doubt it, you've already proven your paucity of intelligence thus far, why change a good thing now.

"Cancer?" Blame it on Iraq! "Terrorism?" Iraq! "Global Warming!?" Iraq, again! "Gama Ray Bursts?!" You got it, Iraq!

~String

22. superstring01 Moderator

Yes... he's the one with the chip! You're as deluded as they come. So... just a quick question: what about all those MUSLIM TERRORISTS blowing themselves up. I call that a pretty big chip.

Shoot! I forgot, it's all the WEST'S fault.

Nevermind... don't bother. I know your answer before you gum it.

~String

23. Kadark Banned Banned

The guy in the video is obviously a braindead moron with no grasp of history. It doesn't take the sharpest knife in the drawer to realize that England's role in history is responsible for a significant portion of the problems Muslims face today. He may not like the exponentially rising Muslim population in England, but that's the inevitable fate you suffer for centuries of venturesome habits of genocide, ethnocide, and plunder in other people's lands.

Who gets their information from this loser's superfluous ramblings, anyway? His tirade against Islam isn't supported with a single shred of evidence. He's merely the visual proponent of websites such as Jihad watch.