A non-chemical theory of aging.

Discussion in 'General Science & Technology' started by drg, Oct 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drg Registered Senior Member

    Messages:
    46
    <i><b>Frencheneesz wrote:</b> That is in no way a fact. Only thinking things can use memory, therefore, even if photons did posses some kind of "memory", life at the DNA level has no intelligence.</i>

    First - read the references; than - talk about. No knowledge is not a proof of non-existence.
     
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement



    to hide all adverts.
  3. On Radioactive Waves lost in the continuum Registered Senior Member

    Messages:
    985

    meaning that this applies to you?

    like i said, you cut and past but do not talk yourself about the real issue you brought up, but instead keep introduces new topics in here. if you stated in your own words a defense to your theory, without simple cut and paste explanation, i would take you more seriously. however it seems you just believe what you read and state exactly that without shedding any new light on the topic


    by the way, on the frontier of physics, there is much disagreement, i think you are just reading a group of peoples theories.

    you provide 2 links i cant access, one that is not in english.


    my take on this? the truth- to see if we knew you dont know what the hell you are talking about? you're all over the place with your logic.
     
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement



    to hide all adverts.
  5. Nasor Valued Senior Member

    Messages:
    6,221
    You're giving him far too much credit.
     
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement



    to hide all adverts.
  7. drg Registered Senior Member

    Messages:
    46
    <i><b>Nasor wrote:</b> if you stated in your own words a defense to your theory, without simple cut and paste explanation, i would take you more seriously.</i>

    I gave you a clue … You would prove it if you wish for … and everything you cannot explain will have a necessary explanation … and you can use it right now (practically). But, just I need to prove (to somebody) that (according to the theory) you even do not want to think about … I got what I need.

    If you know that 2 x 2 = 4 will you prove to somebody who thinks that 2 x 2 = 5 that he is wrong?
    If you will insist that you will do it - may I ask you a question: "For what?"

    P.S. You want additional info about the theory? Why? Because I started the topic? Do you think I badly want to prove the theory? I don't care what you will think about me and the theory. I had different purposes.

    But, do you really believe that your knowledge is the top knowledge in the World and it always correct?
     
  8. On Radioactive Waves lost in the continuum Registered Senior Member

    Messages:
    985


    i wrote that dumbshit



    you make no sense


    if they wanted to know corectly, or i would ask them for their proof


    never said that, and no i dont



    ya, you started the topic. now we call you out to provide some evidence. do i think you want to prove the theory? no, i think you cant
     
  9. Frencheneesz Amazing Member Registered Senior Member

    Messages:
    739
    drug:

    "No knowledge is not a proof of non-existence."

    WTF? If life at the DNA level cannot understand "information" then in no way could "information" be used.

    You continue to avoid my question "ARE YOU RELIGIOUS?", and I assume you are not because you made a reference to the "religious man" that contradicts proof. But, may I ask, why did you just completely ignore my question after I posted it 4 times?

    "Do you think I badly want to prove the theory? I don't care what you will think about me and the theory. I had different purposes."

    WHAT? Why are you posting here if not to convince peope of things or to learn? What are your high and lofty "different" purposes for starting this thread in which every single person has not only told you that you are wrong, but has given you proof of such.

    Your theory sucks ass and you do a very good job of showing your stupidity. If you "don't care" then just stop posting here, its that simple.
     
  10. drg Registered Senior Member

    Messages:
    46
    <i><b>Frencheneesz wrote:</b> Your theory sucks ass and you do a very good job of showing your stupidity. If you "don't care" then just stop posting here, its that simple.</i>

    I glad we had everything what we need. You got a "proof" that I am stupid (without even checking the references because, I guess, it requires thinking). I got what I need. I am happy and you?
     
  11. kmguru Staff Member

    Messages:
    11,757
    Five pages of information...dont know how to handle it...my hair just turned gray (not the ionising radiation kind)...

    I have a vaccum cleaner that will suck out all the overloaded information from your body. I just figured out how to put anti-information in water. I am willing to sell them at $500 per pint if anyone is interested.

    When these anti-information hits your cells riding the water molecules....well...you know.

    I have a friend who got so fascinated with computers that he got overloaded with all these information and now he thinks, he has surfed the entire internet and now babbles a lot about tetraneutron and complex hypercharge on nuclear oscillation at galactic co-ordinate in alpha-1,1,1 dihydrochloroethylamine.

    I feel sorry for my friend, but then again...he just started selling aloe gel at $300 per oz and people are buying it like crazy....and no one wants to question for the fear of looking stupid....
     
  12. drg Registered Senior Member

    Messages:
    46
    Guys, you want to show how “smart” you are. Unfortunately, you cannot see beyond school knowledge. Everything that is going on further – you cannot understand at all (like soulless computers cannot do work beyond a program). You even cannot remember points in the posts that you read. Therefore, you cannot put info together (to analyze info properly).

    That’s why kmguru is thinking that his examples with PCs and Internet and his friend are correct. Please, read my posts again to understand what is this “information” I meant (if you think you have average logical abilities).

    20 years ago military made weapons based on what you think is stupid and do not exist. For instance, if you saw TV after 9/11 – they told about bio-weapons that affect so called the informational recognition system. There is no defense, because traditional medicine has no idea about this mechanism and how to handle it. They can spray with the undetectable agents food that goes to the US and everyone who ate it – will die from unknown disease during one year.

    Unfortunately, as far as I know they did not develop a mass-production technology for manufacturing of remedies against this kind of bio-weapons.

    It is possible to survive for infected person, if he/she can understand how it works, but it seems it would not be you.

    P.S. Thanks to G.W. Bush – we are at the edge of WW III.
     
  13. kmguru Staff Member

    Messages:
    11,757
    Please, can you elucidate in one reply without refering to web sites, other posts, other anchors, or questioning peoples capabilities etc? And please do it in English - my Russian thinking is not very good.

    Just one self standing post containing your new theory and your claims. Imagine you are writing a patent application.

    Thanks
     
  14. chroot Crackpot killer Registered Senior Member

    Messages:
    2,350
    <H1><B><I>NEWSFLASH: YOU ARE A CRACKPOT. NO ONE BELIEVES YOU, BECAUSE THERE IS NO EVIDENCE FOR ANY OF YOUR CRACKPOT THEORIES. CALLING US STUPID DOES NOT CHANGE THIS. SHUT UP ALREADY.</I></B></H1>
     
  15. drg Registered Senior Member

    Messages:
    46
    I do not need fanatics-believers to talk ...

    I do not need fanatics-believers. I prefer to speak to who is able to think beyond "stamps".

    If you will force your brain to work properly - you will see enough proof you need for (for the beginning).

    But you are speaking as Stalin. He thought (by the fact) he was the smartest man in the World and <b>during 4 years (!!!)</b> he did not believe all hard evidences (the precise plan and date) that Hitler will attack the USSR until Hitler "suddenly" did it.

    I see you at the same genius people as Stalin. There are no hard facts that can help you.

    Keep going.

    <b>P.S.</b> About new bio-weapons - it was shown on NOVA (the USA) right after 9/11.

    The last note:
    I did not expect to convince somebody here because it is beyond abilities of average people. The people who are able to understand it - never talk about it publicly (so and I did not say you too much). I need your replies for ...
     
  16. On Radioactive Waves lost in the continuum Registered Senior Member

    Messages:
    985
    this should help you drg......

    either:



    or:






    sounds easy enough for a person as intelligent as yourself?
     
  17. drg Registered Senior Member

    Messages:
    46
    <i><b>On Radioactive Waves wrote:</b> you elucidate in one reply without refering to web sites, other posts, other anchors, or questioning peoples capabilities etc</i>

    First - I am not a public teacher ...

    Second - I tested all of you ...

    Third - I do not care what you think about me ...

    Forth - sincerely thanks for your replies. Although, I did expect nothing good about the topic but your replies are amazing even for me.

    <b>P.S.</b> If WW III will come - you will surely understand things that you missed here. Unfortunately, many people do not do a step forward until they have no other choice.

    Just in a case - remember, the time is running ...
     
  18. Nasor Valued Senior Member

    Messages:
    6,221
    You think that saccharin and aspartame is the same thing as artificial fructose, and you expect us to believe that you were 'testing' us? You don't even understand basic chemistry terms.
     
  19. drg Registered Senior Member

    Messages:
    46
    Nasor wrote: You think that saccharin and aspartame is the same thing as artificial fructose, and you expect us to believe that you were 'testing' us? You don't even understand basic chemistry terms.

    The same was the word "artificial" but not chemical formulas. As I told you - nobody got the point (what I am talking about).

    P.S. Guys, if you think I am a stupid man - why you are talking with the stupid man? If you so sure that I am a stupid man - why you want to prove me your claim? It is not necessarily to do if you are sure that you are right.

    But as you wish ...
     
  20. kmguru Staff Member

    Messages:
    11,757
    Once again....

    Please, can you elucidate in one reply without refering to web sites, other posts, other anchors, or questioning other peoples capabilities, or claims?

    Just one self standing post containing your new theory and your claims. Imagine you are writing a patent application.

    Thanks
     
  21. chroot Crackpot killer Registered Senior Member

    Messages:
    2,350
    This is the single lamest crackpot response I have ever seen. You attempted to invoke guilt, fear, and condescension all in one post! Congrats!

    - Warren
     
  22. drg Registered Senior Member

    Messages:
    46
    kmguru wrote: Just one self standing post containing your new theory and your claims. Imagine you are writing a patent application.

    First.
    Can you tell me, please, (couple sentences) what I am talking about (the goal)?

    Second.
    How are you going to use it?

    With regards.
     
  23. chroot Crackpot killer Registered Senior Member

    Messages:
    2,350
    You started this friggin' thread with the intent of telling us your theories. You obviously WANTED the attention. So, on with it -- tell us. One post, no links, no hand-waving. Hard evidence and logical conclusions only.

    - Warren
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page