A new Arab propaganda buzzword "cluster bombs"

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Facts, Sep 20, 2006.

1. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

why don't the Israelis realise this?

do you think the families of the dead people care that israel is deeply sorry and was not aiming at civilians?

do they expect them to love them?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Zephyr Humans are ONE Registered Senior Member

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Genji Registered Senior Member

Where do these childish trolls come from? Why are they tolerated? Take your cheesy shit somewhere else. No one is impressed.

8. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

I believe it's called freedom of expression. And you've exhibited a very distinct lack for that freedom.

Is there any other freedoms that you'd like to take away from people? Perhaps you'd like to demonstrate in the streets and burn the guy in effigy?

Baron Max

9. Zephyr Humans are ONE Registered Senior Member

Bush's quote may be wrong ... but free societies certainly leave less room for tyranny and bigotry, at least if they want to remain free.

If you look at the press freedom ranking link - some of the US's corrupt allies score badly there, like Saudi Arabia and Egypt. But not as badly as Iran, which comes fourth worst in the world. The only countries it beats are North Korea, Turkmenistan and Eritrea!

Yet I get the impression that some people admire Iran as some kind of bastion of liberty against foreign influence. If that's the best bastion of liberty the middle east can come up with ... my condolences.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I don't expect Iran to have as much press freedom as Denmark or Switzerland, but even developing African countries are doing it better than most of the middle east.

To put it in perspective - Zimbabwe is the hellhole of southern Africa. Saudi Arabia is just worse than Zim. Iran is much worse.

10. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I doubt the ME per se could be considered a model for freedom of expression of any kind. You forget all the governments are dictatorships, not really known for promoting such. There's too much interest vested in the oil for any democracy to be allowed to work successfully for long. Don't want people getting ideas, now do we?

Hence the last 50 years of controlled oppression by people in power. The greater the capacity to sway decisions, the greater the oppression, both from the inside and out.

And even Iranians I think would admit as such.

11. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

And its even more irnoic saying that iran used to be a democracy until the CIA install the Shah

12. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

It had a democratically elected government. This was before Khomeini.

And it was 50 years ago. With the right incentive, who knows?

I just find it ironic that the only governments with unrestricted access to US goodwill can be recognised by robes, not suits.

Bar Israel, who don't seem too happy with the results of those games either.

13. funkstar ratsknuf Valued Senior Member

That's a good quote. Very Popperesque. Probably not his own doing, though.

14. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

And how long does the world wait with our collective thumbs up our assholes? ...perhaps until after the first dozen or so nukes have been dropped on Israel?

Baron Max

15. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

How is it any better now?

16. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

And how much worse could it be?

17. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Better? No, just different. If we allow the Iranians to have nukes, then things might REALLY be different, huh? ...especially for the Israelis.

Baron Max

18. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

yes Pakistan should do its duty and give Iran a few Nukes and the missing knowledge to produce their own bombs... and they will ahve to do it quick time...

alternatively the US should demand that israel dismantle there Nukes!!

19. Facts Banned Banned

I can't believe you side with radical Iran, What makes you think that the crazy mullahs in Iran woukld think twice in their nuke strikes, mass murdering millions of Arabs as well, with their genocide plan out of their facism (or just to annhialate all those Arabs & Muslims because/who are not radical like the mullahs in in Tehran)?
    when no one is in danger of a strong Israel, on the conrtrary, it is a safety issue for all middle easterners..
    Proof that even a moderate Muslim like you needs a whole lot of changing & fixing.

20. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

When was the last time that Israel threatened publically to wipe out an entire group/nationality of people? When was the last time that Israel made any threats like those of the president of Iran?

And please don't be so foolish as to say ..Palestinians ...because you know that isn't true!

Baron Max

21. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

Dear Facts.

I am not siding with Iran.... and no i dont think they would use nukes if they had them... There is only one country in the world which has used nuclear weapons and probably 3 or 4 out of the nuclear club who have threatened to use them

22. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

Dear Facts.

I am not siding with Iran.... and no i dont think they would use nukes if they had them... There is only one country in the world which has used nuclear weapons and probably 3 or 4 out of the nuclear club who have threatened to use them... If Iran had nukes then the US would not invade/attack Iran.......

23. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

Thank you Baron,

what are you saying that israel has privately said it would wipe a countyr off the map?
    You are right Mr Baron their is no palestine.