A new Arab propaganda buzzword "cluster bombs"

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Facts, Sep 20, 2006.

1. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

I thought the Zionists "deeply regret" the loss innocent life!!!!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

Would Facts give tearful Nazis a pass for the Holocaust?

I think Facts is groping rather clumsily for justification and absolution. And I find hope in that- an opportunity for learning.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Facts Banned Banned

You are absolutely right in your words but without the quotation marks, of course.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

They must have shit loads of regret then hey facts!!!

8. Facts Banned Banned

Which is one of the main reasons they see it as a failure and most Israelis demand an investigation into the IDF's entire handling of the war.

But on the Arab side, all is fine, Lebanese were dancing proudly with Hizbalah flags...

9. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

Israelis demanding an investigation into the IDF's entire handling of the war is driven by civilian deaths? Not about why they didn't wipe out Hezbollah?

10. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Well, let's just wait to see who rebuilds their country from the rubble!

My guess is that the western world will have to spend $2 or $3, perhaps even more, because the Muslims and/or Arabs won't do shit for them!! In fact, the Muslims and Arabs will be spending more on riots and demonstrations against the Israelis and America than they'll spend helping other Muslims.

Baron Max

11. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

A lot of the rebuilding money is comming from Hezbollah. And we all know where Hezbollah gets thier money from...

12. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

and we'll just wait a while and see how long that money keeps flowing, okay? And, of course, how much is used to rebuild, and how much is used to buy new rockets!

Baron Max

13. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

yes baron i am sure the west wont mind giving lebanon $2 or $3.. they seem to be generous enough when it comes to giving millions of dollars of arms to israel

the ecological disaster on the shores of lebanon is equally worrying dont you think

14. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Huh? Israel is our friend, naturally we'd support Israel. Lebanon has been our fuckin' enemy since ten years before the beginning of human history, so why the fuck should we give any-fuckin'-thing to our enemy??? Makes no fuckin' sense ......except to the lily-livered, liberal doo-gooders of the world.

Nope, not me! I don't give a fuck about things that happen that far away from me and those that I love. For that matter, I wouldn't give a fuck if it fucked up the entire Meditterainean Sea. In fact, if it came all the way over and fucked up New York City, I wouldn't shed too many tears!

You're a bleeding heart, Zak, but the problem is that it does not fuckin' good except to make you miserable. And if it don't make you miserable, then you ain't bleedin' enough, so then that makes you a fuckin' hippo-crite.

Baron Max

15. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

Lebanon did not exist then baron
    and bush says that lebanon is our ally to, remember the Cedar revolution

you have a heart of gold Baron!!

16. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Lebanon is not run by Hezbollah terrorists ....ain't no such thing as "Lebanon" now!

Thanks for the compliment, Zak, but it ain't true .....I hate everyone and everything that has anything to do with humans. I like dogs and other animals, but humans .....fuck 'em all!

Baron Max

17. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

i thiought you had a few mates baron

you dont include them do you

18. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Nope ....I hate them, too!

Baron Max

19. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

Do you have a wife and children baron???

you are funny!!! You must be pissing yourself at all of this....

20. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Nope. I tried to find a woman who'd have me, but the only ones I could find were Muslim women .....and they wanted to strap explosives to their bodies before we made love. I was a little nervous about that, so.....?

Baron Max

21. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

LOL

22. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

Now thats what I call a sex bomb.

23. Facts Banned Banned

LOL, that was funny.