A new approach to mental illness

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Quantum Quack, Oct 27, 2003.

1. Abnak Registered Senior Member

This young women and others are being watched in their homes , through the use of hidden cameras . University of Pennsylvania's Judith Rodin reportedly is aware of this , even to the point of participation . This girl was raped , her "illness" induced , now she is some little plaything for some medical megalomaniac .

Rapists will be confronted .

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Abnak Registered Senior Member

FRAUD:

(1) Intentional deception resulting in injury to another person

(2) A person who makes deceitful pretenses

(3) Something intended to deceive; deliberate trickery intended to gain an advantage

EXTORTION:

(1) Unjust exaction (as by the misuse of authority)

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Abnak Registered Senior Member

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Abnak Registered Senior Member

Rape :

(1) The crime of forcing another to submit

(2) Destroy and strip

Manipulation :

(1) Exerting devious influence to take advantage over another person

------------------------

If this were my child ...
    If this were my family ...
    If this were my home ...

8. Abnak Registered Senior Member

Add it all up :

Fraud
    Manipulation
    + Criminal trespass
    Felonious Harassment
    Extortion
    --------------------------------
    Racketeering

...and it all leads directly to Dr. Judith Rodin and the University of Pennsylvania

9. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

An Update

Recently I have had interviews with a patient that has demonstrated repeated needs to communicate withe persons and parties not percieved by myself or his nursing staff.

In my discussions with this person over a 30 day period and some sensory training he now "leads" the conversations with these "voices" rather than "follows" these voices...in other words he is telling them what to do and not the other way round as was previously the case.

His clinical state has much improved and his attitude to life is more balanced and productive......

I know this is early days but I find all this very promising.......

10. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

Well I might as well post on the subject, since I know full well that Doctors that tend to be unaware of such equipments use tend to believe it's all about the mind.

The only actual constant that seems to make sense is that drugs nowadays are money, and either villians make money through selling drugs illegally, or medical research groups prosper through the use of clandestine research and constant barrage of telling a patient that their ailment is only of the mind and treated by drugs.

I have been the victim of such experiments over here in the UK, and perceivably a victim of how the current understanding on the medical profession takes on such explainations. It's not like the experiments are impossible to replicate, in fact the theory is very simple:

Dolphins utilise a method of clicking with their back of jaw to generate a soliton reverberation that outputs a signal that they can pick up when it bounces off an object underwater. It's their method of sonar.

When Sonar is picked up it's reconstituted into a reference from their skull taking the sonar and causing their internal hearing to process the sounds reflection.

The same can even be said for bats, again high pitched signals are sent out and bound across objects, to which those signals return and are picked up by the bats ears (which are usually large) and the reverberation of their eardrums allows them to process the information.

Both of these animals have Sonar in common, however us humans are incapable of generating a sonar stream naturally, this is why those that are doing are most definitely not the individual that suffers from events, and the reason why most people that suffer this complain so much about whats going on.

The human varient uses sonar projected from Antenna arrays, the reverberation of their skull is picked up by their eardrums and generates the capacity for a voice.
    A voice can be projected to a person, as for a mike pickup, I haven't quite worked out the current methods, the original method was through the use of implants, not placed their by aliens or anything so bizarre. As they could be placed by being shot as a projectile to a person, blown into their eye in the wind, swallowed etc.

The implants in this case would just be used to keep a track on them, at least originally. However now adays with the equipment being trained for gene therapy, it's possible to gene-sniff an individual to work out if they are the person they are tracking.

There are other factors to mention to that are more about the actually usage of sonar on an individuals brain. Doctors will know that people that are subjected to this (although under the perception it's an ailment of a mental understanding) should notice that an individual can suffer irrational behaviour, or be irritable.

This is understood thanks to the subject of how microwaves actually cook something. I'm not in this instance suggesting they are being cooked, however the interaction of high frequency signals will oscillate their very atomic makeup so much so that memory will be effected, internal temperature will be higher than that of a normal person increasing irritability, irrationality is increased because it effects the very way that chemical signals interact within the brain.

There's even a theory that is being developed that such oscillations could generate parallels in the sense than an individuals thoughts are split through frequency into a multiworlds entrapy, where they will answer a boolean question different from what they internally here (One universe says "yes" and another "no"), which potentially causes the individual to argue that neither the "yes" or "no" was theirs.

As you can guess that causes a complete breakdown of how an individual associates their internal thought structures with themselves, far further than those doing "Observation Theory Research".

Now I'm hoping my explaination hasn't been too beyond what Doctors understand, since they have a nasty habit of not wanting to look for answers in any other field other than their own. I would suggest if you believe me to be absolutely wrong, to try experimenting on if any of the things mentioned could possible occur, afterall those that have been hiding them up for years are near enough a cult through their manipulation of governments in the sense that no one perceives they exist apart from those abused.

11. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

I think your explanation of sensory distortion is quite articulate. However I would argue that it is a natural event rather than a grand conspiracy..

You state that humans don't use sonar but this is neither proven and in fact one could suggest that there is proof to the contrary.

If you go to any shopping centre where there are crowds you can hear reverberation off the walls and glass that gives you a sense of dimension and space......even in a forrest we use our ears in this manner to enhance our depth perception.

We may not directly emit sonar comsciously but we use a better system. We use the ambient sound to determine our position. Ask any visually impaired person and they will agree.

To think that our senses are limited to just those that we are conscious of is our worst mistake as there are many aspects that we sense subliminally and quite naturally. For example pheromones and other hormones that are within proximity. We tend to think that our senses are limited by proximity ( distance) but this again is unproven and there is evidence to the contrary.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2004
  12. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

I couldn't suggest that my perception is a grand conspiracy, It just seems to me that the persons using such equipment would be Doctors and Physicists to generate the mergence. Perhaps even Cybernetics since the nature of merging a mechanised impulse with that of a normal would generates this association.

I know that it is possible for the mind to be manipulated artificially, and this is because of the few ground breaking experiments that have occured in the past like "Robo-rodent" which was about placing signals into a region of a rats brain to generate the responses that the rat would associate with those signals. Admittedly the equipment in this instance involved a headmounted unit rather than an antenna array, but the method is much the same just with distance applied.

For countless years such equipment has had conspiracies mentioned about governments using them for control experiments, however I don't think thats the absolute truth since in Democratic governments such dirt would surely be raised during an election year.

This is why I suggest it's more likely to be research groups, either at universities or preportions of large corporate pharmacutical firms. Although the answer to the conspirators identities isn't currently available doesn't necessarily mean that there isn't any, but mearly suggest that no one looks while they take the word of a Doctor over getting real answers.

I do state though that such equipment is used on people regardless of who is responsible, and you can class that as evidence through testimony.

I also state I intend to prove that such systems exist by exposing those that have been using me, Although I'm hoping that my attempt to get them to come clean is to help benefit the world and scientific community by a better understanding of what is and isn't possible. Otherwise doctors continuing to misdiagnose based upon the clandestine use of this equipment is turning those doctors into unwitting charlatans.

13. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

What makes you think that what you are contending isn't just the usual sense of having your mind read and this information being abused by the reader type conspiracy confusion......

What makes you feel that what you are sayng isn't just your way of coping with the knowledge of what normally happens quite naturally between people anyway.

Could these devices be just your way of coping with the reality that persons read each others thoughts as par of course and think nothing of it.

Why believe in a device when there is no need for the device in the first place as it can be achieved with out it?

Why not believe that the doctors are telepathic instead of needing to implant devices to monitor you they just monitor your thoughts telepathically.

Afterall wouldn't a telepathic conspiracy be more, how can I say it, effective than using devises....easier too I might add.

A common sympton of schizophrenia ( I hate using that word) is that the patient complains of broadcasting their thoughts to others and that they are being manipulated by others. What is wrong with this, why extend it into the realms of a device conspiracy?

Why not leave it as it was? broadcasting and manipulation ( telepathically )

I would like to suggest that by being told that telepathy doesn't exist we then construct another reason for our feelings so that instead of telepathy we now blame an unprovable physical device instead only to be told that they don't exist either.

I would think a telepathic conspiracy would be more insideous than that which you describe.

The reason I mention this is that if it is telepathic then there is something we can do about it, where as if it is mechanical then you have a harder battle. Either way you can train yourself to manipulate the manipulater whether mechanical or not.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2004
  14. Abnak: Registered Member

"...why extend it into the realms of a device conspiracy?

Why not leave it as it was? broadcasting and manipulation ( telepathically )"

I did mention directional transducers several pages back , because all things must be considered when trying to determine an occurrence . These devises do exist , there are many patents do confirm this . As for telepathy , I was very sceptical ( and still am ) , believing a honed intuition and evaluation of clues such as words chosen and body language to be the method employed .

Manipulation by religious authority goes way back , usually utilizing fear as the tool of choice . With radio - 100 and TV - 50 years . Governments also . To deny that this is sometimes deliberate and often involving an agreement between many individuals , would be self deception , if not delusional .

"If we understand the mechanisms and motives of the group mind, it is now possible to control and regiment the masses according to our will without their knowing it." - Edward L. Bernays

"All coercive techniques involve, on one level or another, frightening, or threatening, or intimidating a person, so that they move into survival mode." - Douglas Rushkoff

Since WWII the U.S. government's national security campaigns have overlapped with the commercial ambitions of major advertisers and media companies and with the aspirations of an enterprising stratum of university administrators and professors. - Christopher Simpson, from: The Science of Coercion.

----------------------------------------------

Tonight Dr .Judith Rodin is attending a dinner , given for her , sponsored by the greater Philadelphia Commerce commitee . I'll be there .

15. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

so we have two separate cases, one a mental condition brought about by natural causes and another that is govenment and commercially inspired.

Fine......this thread, I thought, was about mental disorders brought about by natural causes.
    Those condition brought about by other means are an entirley different issue and should be pursued accordingly, unless you feel that all 100 million or so persons are a part of this world wide government/commercial conspiracy. Which of course you have the right to think so and the need to prove as such.

16. Abnak Registered Senior Member

No , I never said or implied such a thing . It is you who attempt to stretch , distort and fabricate . It 's as though you take delight in devious paltering paraphrasing . The very thing that you say people with mental disorders do unintentionaly because they are supposedly delusional , you are deliberately engaging in .

This is par for the course in psychiatry . Just because you don't understand something or someone , doesn't necessarily mean that the other guy's brain is defective .

----------------------------------------------------------------

17. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

What on earth are you talking about with this comment?

18. Abnak Registered Senior Member

"......this thread, I thought, was about mental disorders brought about by natural causes."

Would you agree then "mental disorders" can also be induced ?

Your thread is about "nurturing delusional abilities" *. I gave a real example of this , how it was and still is very damaging and downright criminal - you gave an example that you simply made up .

-------------------------------

Edit : * inserted exact quote

Last edited: Apr 24, 2004
  19. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

I had to requote your post because I laughed.

I was not laughing because of any mischievous thoughts, I was laughing because the very thing you bring up about your perception of the thread being about "real medical illnesses" is kind of the opposite to why I was posting, as I felt it was wrong how people perceive "Homopathy or Pseudo-ailments as being real ones".

Thats the main reason why I was questioning a fair amount into why doctors allow their positions to dictate how they perceive those ailments through their "Experience or Tutoring" rather than look into it themselves.

[My mear suggestion is that your first thought is that the "ailment" is a mental disorder, which you might attribute to the way I act or write within these forums that defines evidence to backup your original perception, however as most know, some things on the internet are not always as they seem, which I can pretty solidly state about the world outside of it too.]

20. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

When would a persons mental state be considered a disorder?

21. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

Simply for what disorder stands for in a dictionary, although in this particular instance I prefer to suggest a disorder rather than something terminal, as a disorder suggests something can be fixed if it's a problem whereas something terminal can not.

Again some experience with doctors suggests they treat people as terminal, in the sense that if a person doesn't take their drugs they can't "heal", when in reality it's a disorder that can just be re-organised.

22. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

Which is exactly why I proposed what I propose.
    I don't for a second consider mental disorder incurable or terminal. "Re-organisation" as you call it means sensory training to me.

Understanding the condition, just like every one else does but with greater depth.

23. Abnak Registered Senior Member

If you tell some one that they have evil spirits in their body and that you can help by administering powerfull tranquilizers ( which produce a long list of side effects , which will be countered by administering more drugs ) and they believe it ; then this is breeding their delusional abilities as you propose .

A delusion is a ridgidly held belief - contrary to overwhelming evidence . Most people are delusional about some things - so what ! It is none of your business . You may make it your business because you derive pleasure out of controlling others and it advances your career and generates lots of money for you , but morally you are on par with a Ewin Cameron or a JOSEF MENGELE .

".....this thread, I thought, was about mental disorders brought about by natural causes." - Quack

Would you agree then "mental disorders" can also be induced ?
    Side step this important question again and I'll just ask it again .

Last edited: Apr 25, 2004