A Must Read: France Invade U.S:

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Proud_Muslim, Apr 12, 2004.

1. Proud_Muslim Shield of Islam Registered Senior Member

A Must Read

France Invades U.S:

Declaring the US "a rogue nation in violation of international law and in
    defiance of UN resolution 1441," France launched a major ground offensive to
    overturn what they called "the illegitimate regime of George W. Bush." Citing
    the 2000 election as proof of an unlawful government, the French claimed they are invading the US to bring democracy to the American people.

Termed Operation American Freedom, Jacques Chirac declared on French National TV: "the failure of the US to disarm and the threats against France by the unelected president has created the need to invade America in order to protect us against the inevitable aggression by the US along with Bush's stockpiling of weapons of mass destruction. The US, he declared, was part of an axis of evil along with the United Kingdom and Israel.

A Must Read:

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article6028.htm

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Last edited: Apr 12, 2004
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Zero Banned Banned

Interesting. I'm guessing it's a joke article?

-- Long live the Female Messiah!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Proud_Muslim Shield of Islam Registered Senior Member

Everyone is cashing on '' bringing democrasy and freedom '' and the '' war on terrorism '' even the French !

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Bring 'em on, we have teams of boy scouts with bb-guns, and trained attack poodles, protecting the east coast.

8. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

I just saw on the news that France is willing to send troops to Iraq now, they want a full share of the country though. I wonder if the powers that be are willing to let them in this time. I seem to recall similar sentiments from France after the the war. But back then we didn't want them in because we did all the work and they just wanted the payoff.

9. otheadp Banned Banned

with friends like this...

10. crazy151drinker Registered Senior Member

In a recent development in the American French war, the entire French Army surrendered to a 89 year old Walmart employee who asked to see a reciept. Our viewers may recall a French carrier group surrendering last week to a seagull off the coast of New York.

11. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

hmm, is this cartoon from an israeli source? I note the israelnn.com. Interesting that the jews have been stereotyped so long as the shylock type, with the big-nose, and now they use that same imagery to lampoon others. Meet the new boss, same as the old boss. Or is the big-nose imagery also french related? Cirrano deBeorgirac (sp?) is a case that comes to mind. I suppose Clousseau had a big shnoz too.

12. otheadp Banned Banned

the french guy on the donkey is actually Chirac, but he does resemble Bergerac (sp)
    they both have long noses

the Jewish nose is big but different shape

drinker: the cheese eating surrender monkeys aren't that bad.
    they have this guy, forgot his name, who is the best counter-terrorism expert in Europe. i don't think he was among those who surrendered to the Walmart employee...
    can't say the same about Chirac tho.
    did you know the French use poodles as drug sniffing dogs?

13. crazy151drinker Registered Senior Member

Otheadp,

As long as you realize that the only reason we wanted the French to be part of the Coalition was so that they could teach the Iraqis how to surrender

14. crazy151drinker Registered Senior Member

Since we are talking about France invading another country, lets bring up the History of Europe. It seems there are alot of Europeans slamming the U.S. and calling us WarMongers. I would like to point out your OWN European history of WARMONGERING. Maybe you have be enlightend with some new purpose of peace? I guess starting the past two World Wars can do that to a culture.

15. otheadp Banned Banned

so that they could teach the Iraqis how to surrender

lmao!!
    too bad it didn't work

16. Proud_Muslim Shield of Islam Registered Senior Member

The Mujahideen in Iraq is sending very strong message to the terrorist state of Israel!!! if this is what we are doing to the greatest super power on earth, how about Israel ?? GOSSSSH, It will be FUN !!

17. jinchilla Registered Abuser Registered Senior Member

Proud Muslim, didn't you just post something about Mo praying for his enemies and loving all mankind?

invert nexus, what payoff are you reefer-ing to when our post war casualties, by most estimates, are nearly equal to our casualties sustained during the war? Who's seeing this payoff from rebuilding an oil-rich country when gas prices are at a record high? I'm not doubting someone's seeing a payoff, but what do you suppose it is for who?

18. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

lives are irrelevant. The oil must flow.

Gas prices being at a record high is just a scam. Electric prices are going up too.

19. crazy151drinker Registered Senior Member

Since France is all powerfull we should let them take care of it *lol*

20. otheadp Banned Banned

21. crazy151drinker Registered Senior Member

I love you baby *LOL*

22. otheadp Banned Banned

"You make me feel funny in the pants" *muah*

23. swam Registered Senior Member

Chirac:
    "Oh, mon dieu, US really has problems with it's french bashing, democrats are french kissers in US"