A Jimmy Savil theme park...

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by TheFrogger, Apr 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheFrogger Banned Valued Senior Member

ROLL UP ROLL UP...

Hand in your clothes at reception and don the crotchless shorts.

The currency will be Savil Sterling (Sovereigns.)

On the paths between rides will be penises that pop down (erect) and you must (how do I put this?)...kneel before the "ride" and "achieve a high score."

Savil sizzlers can be bought from the stands.

The log flume: giant hands with an extended finger (WITH sovereigns.)

After each ride the stand displays photographs of each "rider."

Virtual reality: headsets show the view bent over a desk displaying a clock and some sweeties.

Any other ideas for rides or merchandise...?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Bells Staff Member

Mod Note

In January 2013, a joint report by the NSPCC and Metropolitan Police, Giving Victims a Voice, stated that 450 people had made complaints against Savile, with the period of alleged abuse stretching from 1955 to 2009 and the ages of the complainants at the time of the assaults ranging from eight to 47.[19][20] The suspected victims included 28 children aged under 10, including 10 boys aged as young as eight. A further 63 were girls aged between 13 and 16 and nearly three-quarters of his alleged victims were under 18. Some 214 criminal offences were recorded, with 34 rapes having been reported across 28 police forces.[21]

You know, I could ask what is wrong with you that you would start a thread of this nature about a prolific child molester, but really, I think it speaks for itself.

This is completely and utterly unacceptable.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.