A guy remotecontrolled a webcamtank with paintball and red dot aim over the web..

Discussion in 'Intelligence & Machines' started by magi, Jun 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. magi Registered Member

Last edited: Jun 10, 2005
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. magi Registered Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

http://media.putfile.com/Tank_paintball_1

Do you think it would be interesting to have a Internet game with real webcamrobots in a paintball/laserdome battle and be able to hunt real people with the robot?
    -------------------------------------------
    You can be any where in the world in 30 seconds but as a webcam robot.
    You can have a webcam robothumanoid at home and when you need your house cleaned you rent a guy in asia to control your robot and he clean your house from a pc in china. Then you rent a mechanic to fix your car from france. Then you want a professional cook to make you a dinner so you rent a guy from Italy to fix the dinner in your kitchen. And so on.....

--------------------
    I have the robot in Sweden.
    Scandinavia and north of Europe get a delay/lag around 0.3-0.5 sec.
    The rest of the world get a delay/lag around 1-3 sec becouse they have a satellite link.
    Some few people get lucky and dont get a satellite link from USA or Australia and then get a delay/lag around 0.5-1 sec.
    I will try to upgrade the web camera robots, so they will be able to compeate against real people on a paintball/laserdome arena/field.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

Yeah, I saw you talk about this on TotalBF2.com. Pretty cool.

If you had an arena fight between various tanks, what would you charge everyone for it?

- N

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. magi Registered Member

I guess I would try to take the same fee that other Internet games take.

But I will have free trials for everybody for a long time to get it tested and then to be able to use special weapons with higher power or range or faster robots with more advanced tech that will be able to buy.

Regards Magi

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.