A few conspiracies to investigate

Discussion in 'Conspiracies' started by Kittamaru, Mar 23, 2015.

1. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

I figured we could use a few new conspiracies around here that are unresolved as of this time and MUST be investigated, for the good of all mankind!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Daecon Kiwi fruit Valued Senior Member

The sun isn't on fire because it's not made of wood and there's no oxygen in space.

#MysterySolved #S-M-R-T #CheckmateAtheists

Russ_Watters likes this.
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Gremmie "Happiness is a warm gun" Valued Senior Member

I don't get it...

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

It's me taking the mickey on all these crackpot conspiracy theories that seem to keep cropping up

8. Gremmie "Happiness is a warm gun" Valued Senior Member

Ahh, OK... I rarely read anything in that subfora.
    I think I've made the right choice. Heh.

9. Dr_Toad It's green! Valued Senior Member

Those subfora?

God, man, they're everywhere!

As a matter of fact I feel something now...

Oh, never mind! Nothing to see here! Move along, folks...

10. wellwisher Banned Banned

People intuitively know the government is corrupt and the system is rigged. However, the leaders have been successful in covering this up. Conspiracy theories allows the masses to appease suspicions, but in ways that don't reveal the reality of the status quo.

For example, Area 51, was a top secret test site for blue sky R&D aircraft. The government allowed the UFO and alien conspiracies theories to grow, because this was a good cover to fool the enemy. The enemy would think this was a kook zone, and not a secret test site, since people were allowed to camp there and report UFO's and ET.

One conspiracy, that has not been discussed, was the murder of the young man who leaked the hacked DNC e-mails to Wiki-leaks.

On 10 July 2016, Democratic National Committee (DNC) staffer Seth Conrad Rich was shot and killed just after 4 AM in Washington, D.C. Rich's tragic death was undoubtedly destined to feed a number of conspiracy theories due to his line of work and the proximity of the 2016 presidential election. Among those theories were myriad conflicting claims that Rich was covertly working to expose election fraud, collaborating with the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) on an unspecified investigation, or a recycled assertion that he was imminently to testify against Hillary Clinton when he was gunned down.

The current theory was he was lured by a DNC hit team, posing as the FBI. The hit team was supposedly captured but nothing more was said about this. The DNC staffer was a Bernie Sanders supporter and was trying to show the rigged DNC that Bernie claimed was fixing the nomination process.

An interesting statistic, for a conspiracy theory is, the Clintons have a lot of former friends who have turned up dead. The count is now at 47. Is this coincidence or just the fodder for another conspiracy theory. Google; friends of the Clintons who turn up dead to see for yourself.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2016
  11. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

You really hate the USA, don't you?
    Hmmm, it also seems you imbibe hallucinogenic drugs before posting.

12. Russ_Watters Not a Trump supporter... Valued Senior Member

I predict that all of the Clintons' friends will die.

13. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Mod Hat ― Non-commercial spam, and other notes

Click for something about incongruity

Members are reminded that it really is rude to spam a discussion with links to another discussion board.

It is even more ridiculously rude to link to another list of links.

I mean, come on, really?

Three posts deleted from this thread; I don't have an Action Notes list in this subforum, so ... right. One post deleted as non-commercial spam; two more posts deleted as part of the mop-up, as their sole purpose was to respond to now-deleted non-commercial spam. Not that these latter bother me, any, but they're just sort of weird posts if left as they are with nothing to refer to.

Remember, folks, Sciforums is what you make it.

Spite and smeat, peas and carrots.

Speaking of which, I have a conspiracy question: Why is the harmony part in the video edit for "Jeremy" by Pearl Jam not present in the original LP release?

Sure, Ten was released in 1991, but let's blame Hillary, anyway, for conspiring with the Pope, the Witches, and the Marxists to manipulate pop music in order to pave the way for the New World Order and the emergence of our secret, Reticulan pod-people overlords.

Damn it, people! Isn't it obvious? Take off your blinders, and I so want to throw in a "filthy [____]" joke just to top it off, but, yeah, that would probably be two cents too far.

14. billvon Valued Senior Member

Now THAT is the safest bet of all. (Of course, all your friends will die, too . . . .)