A feeling of consistant bliss!

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Jason.Marshall, Nov 3, 2012.

1. Jason.Marshall Banned Banned

Does anyone here live in a state of consistant bliss? If so how long have you been in this state? does that feeling of bilss still continue to increase each day? How has it affected your life? Are you a better person because of it? Does the world benefit from your actions that you make while you are under the influence of this state?

This state is not artificial and is not attained by the use of drugs or alcohol, it is consistant and always assisting you to exist exponentially.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

Sounds like you're talking about my dog. The only time he's not happy is when he's having a seizure, and we've managed to keep those to a minimum (three or four per year) by feeding him a grain-free diet.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Jason.Marshall Banned Banned

Ah so interesting but I was looking for a human version, but I see where your coming from I believe this is a feeling money cannot buy, it probably originates from you doing as much good as you are capable of every person on the planet should feel this way. Thank you for your response Fraggle rocker, at this point in my life I live in a state of consistant bliss currently and seeking to discuss such things withs others that may have experienced this state longer than me.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. cosmictotem Registered Senior Member

Bliss? No. But I feel I am getting closer to understanding what will keep me consistently Content. And that requires me to be more thoughtful of my interactions with people and learning not to always seek contentment in others when I am alone.

I am curious how you have personally achieved your bliss. Do you attribute it to your internal make up, the environment you were born into, etc? Could you maintain this bliss if any circumstances of your life were different?

8. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

I am not sure that a correctly functioning human adult brain will do that (nor do I think that it would be healthy). I do know that with forms of Bi-Polar disorders, people can involuntarily get stuck in extreme emotional states for prolonged periods of time (some really good and some not so pleasant).

9. arauca Banned Banned

What is the feeling been in bliss ?

10. youreyes amorphous ocean Valued Senior Member

I do Jason...I cannot explain it however. I am not sure how I affect the world around me, but smiles and politeness goes a long way to make a day cherishable to many. It must be positive after all and what better than to try to convey the inner peace and tranquility to others.

11. kx000 Valued Senior Member

You all should. Its simple, what the mind can conceive it will achieve. Bliss.

12. youreyes amorphous ocean Valued Senior Member

But the mind can conceive horrors and evil. Additionally there are numerous effects from drugs, low blood pressure, and general neurological health that effect the perception of mind and what is conceives...how can bliss and tranquility be achieved through this haze than?

13. Buddha12 Valued Senior Member

Few can obtain such a sensation for long periods of time for to many things insert themselves into the minds of everyone. In order to be able to be in total bliss you'd need to remove many things from entering your mind, which would take a great deal of self control, and find ways to recieve positive things to keep your thoughts refreshed and uncumbered. Living in a blissful state isn't always a good thing because you might not realize when a real problem is happening to you and be overcome by something that you couldn't recognize as danger due to your bliss.

14. kx000 Valued Senior Member

Nay. He reamins minded in the face of horror.