A Different World

Discussion in 'Astronomy, Exobiology, & Cosmology' started by Cyperium, Apr 28, 2009.

1. Cyperium I'm always me Valued Senior Member

Just as it is a different time from a moment in the past to a moment in the present, it is also a different world. Everything has changed.

As we can assume that there are no other worlds existing in the future, the world that is going to be after the present one must be unknown.

So what creates this other future world after the present one? Since there is no immediate reason why one world would be preferred over any other, and since there is a prevailing NEED for a world to come after the present one, the one that follows is created by the simplest rule of what happened before, in order to increase entropy as little as possible.

The reason that entropy increases (in my idea) is that the next event is created from order, and thus the disorder increases (cause something has to give).

The only seen arrow of time is the measurement of how order decreases. So naturally this must be what has to give, cause we can't loose energy, only energy efficiency, or the energies potential to do work (which in my view is order).

And, the prevailing need for a world to come after the present, is because it can't stop to exist - so there HAS to be a world after the present, always.

Of course, it could choose any world, but since there is no one to choose the world for it, it takes from the world it left. Each part creating the next part - with the only thing it has that it can spare, which is order.

Order implies a system, so the part must take from the order of either the system of its parts or the whole system of which it is a part.

Entropy seems only to be seen in greater systems. While systems in the level of quantum seems to have no apparent entropy increase in time (am I wrong here?), this would suggest that it is the whole of the system that has to give away order to the part for it to evolve into the next event.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2009