A declaration and chaklenge to Alphanumeric

Discussion in 'SF Open Government' started by Quantum Quack, Aug 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

My Pm to Alphanumeric after recieving correspondance today:

Alphanumeric, I am required to advise you that any correspondance you have with me or I send to you will be available for public review upon my descretion.

Is that clear?
    ============
    There is no question about your intellectual capacity to disect and understand complex mathematics, calculus and physics in general. regardless of any qualifications you may or may not have acheived,

It is the abuse of that "gift" that is in question.

Your need to belittle your imaginary opposition can only be seen as a demonstration of a fundamental issue that you hold in your being somehow.

I shall offer a challenge to you :
    Write a new [no copy and paste allowed] 500 word review of your opinion of R Feynmans intellectual challenge and success.
    I and others would be very interested in how you manage to avoid what appears to be a compulsion in using your belittleing tactics against R Feynman.

==========================================

I shall use this thread also, if allowed. to post any slanderous, defamation. belittling commmentary from Alphanumeric here. [that which is in breach of the forum rules]
    and maybe we can work out how this "illegal" behaviour has been allowed to continue for so long for I am sure if not for the inexplicable he woud not have been.

The strategy is simple:

Based on the principle that abuse of another person by a person can only be sustained under the veil of privacy and secrecy. Privacy and secrecy is a priviledge earned and not a right. Fortunately most people earn it with out problem. If I am seen as abusive I wish to know this, as I seek not to abuse anyone [Alphanumeric included] so feel free to post any abusive posts that I may make.
    And as it appears the rules of this forum are being waived regarding Alphanumerics abusive behaviour this action becomes necessary to highlight said waiving of the rules.
    and for over 2 years there has been ample evidence for these rules to be applied in the case of Alphanumerics postings as a member and as a moderator.
    And no... I am not recommending banning Alphanumeric nor am I calling for a change in the rules that favours inappropriate moderator behaviour.
    I am merely wishing to allow understanding of how insideous psycho mental health issues pervade not just here but globally.
    I actualy like Alphanumeric and wish only that his recovery from what ever it is that is twisting his personality, be swift and sound.

What action needs to be taken is left entirely up to the super mods and administration who have a vested interest in the future of this board.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2012
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

http://www.sciforums.com/showthread...s-are-trolling-and-treating-me-unfairly/page7
    Alphanumeric: post #113

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?114895-RealityCheck-moderators-are-trolling-and-treating-me-unfairly/page6
    Post#103

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?114895-RealityCheck-moderators-are-trolling-and-treating-me-unfairly/page6 post#111

8. rpenner Fully Wired Valued Senior Member

Advisement or no, this may be viewed as a threat to act in defiance of the forum rules in pursuit of a political agenda and thus is akin to terrorism. The forum rules state in part:
    http://www.sciforums.com/announcement.php?f=87

And this goes against the rule: "Complaints about individual moderators should be directed to administrators using Personal Messaging. Do not post them in the public forums."

Done.

9. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

When the rules are applied as stringently to the moderators as it is to the standard members then the rules gain credibiity in a voluntary organisation such as this. This fora in particular is set up to faciitate amongst other things a complaints handling provsion. Privacy of PM's if notified correctly is fully legtimate as I do not wish Alphanumeric to take abusive use of the privacy provisions.
    He is duely notified that any correspondece he has with me is subject to publication.... either here or any where...His vitriolic attacks must stop somewhere.
    Transperancy of action is the name of the game...
    and Alphanumerics "illegal" complaints against his fellow members have been recorded by way of his public posting with incredible frequency.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2012
  10. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

akin to terrorism [chuckle].. Please explain what you mean by terrorism?

11. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

@rpenner,
    do you believe that formally posting infingements of the rules is a breach of the rules? why? Given the history of inaction involved.

12. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

I do not wish to suggest incompetance upon super mods or admin as I know why and how the posts have been allowed for so long to be made in a way that can not normally be acknowledged and acted upon.

13. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

This personal attack thread is closed.

If you have an issue with a moderator, please contact an administrator by PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.